Be honest--do you regularly use any Apple products?

Be honest--do you regularly use any Apple products?

I have a 160GB 6th Generation iPod Classic that I've used regularly since it's release. Battery is surprisingly still holding strong.

I have the entire apple lineup
Come at me Thinkpadfags

I have an iPhone 4S that I bought for cheap. Still works fine after like 6 years, and battery is still great.

I have an old iPod touch 4th gen for iMessage group chats but that's it.

never because they're too expensive.

Ipad air to read the news and (yes, come at me faggots) read 9gag when eating breakfast, ipod touch gen 3 to listen to asmr at night.
If you have anything against this then you don't know what comfy means

Nope, I'm not retarded enough to use one let alone own one.

>t. mactoddler

Got a free mid 2010 fag book pro. Triple booting rn but Manjaro install is broke. Using it for messing around at work.

i have an iphone 6s and a macbook air 13"

thats about it

i bought my iphone used, saved a couple hundred dollars

>t. mactoddler

i also have a linux pc. does that help user?

I have an iphone 6 but that's only because android is somehow worse

I have an iBook G4.

I have a mid 2012 MacBook air 13" and a 2nd gen iPod shuffle I got as a birthday gift

you legitimately have to be in high school to give two shits that people use apple products

Be honest--does it matter?

No. I have an iPod Touch, and an iPod Nano somewhere, but I haven't used them in a few years. They were both gifts.

>t. mactoddler

just a 4s

I have a mid-2011 Macbook Air I use when I'm in bed or traveling.

yeah, I'm using my sister's old 2010 MacBook right now.

iPad Air 2, pretty comfy, great build quality, but I don't like how locked down iOS is

thinking about getting a 2015 rMBP or MBA, but I'm not sure if I really want to go that way

I have:

ipod nano
apple Aluminum keyboard (it's GOAT!)
old macbook pro

iPhone SE that I actually wish was a BlackBerry Classic and a MacBook Pro that I don't wish was anything but do wish they had kept making good versions of.

Got a 160gb ipod classic. I'm pretty satisfied with it, shit's pretty durable.

Get a the SD card adapter for it, a 256 GB card and it will halve the weight and double the battery time.

Do it.
It is one the best laptops you can get if you have the money, and can take the patience to master the OS.

cheap Iphone, dunno which model, had an ipad mini, gifted to me.

No. I have not and will not ever use an apple product.

>muh cheap Thinkpad

Fuck off iShill. The XPS 13 is the far superior buy for a lot less money.

No. I would probably if I had the money.

With that little shitty keyboard? Not a chance

You care about the keyboard and you're considering a fucking Maccuck piece of shit?
The XPS 13 keyboard might not be the best but its still far superior to the garbage on the mac.

I can actually write very comfortably on a script on my mac. I have the 15 inch, so it suits my typing style, but user you are free to type on your small form factor if that is what you want.

13'' rMBP 256GB
iPhone 6S 64GB

Back to >>>/reddit/ with you, faggot.

>implying fagbooks have good keyboards

This is the first and last Apple product I ever bought. I have no regrets.

>t. mactoddler

CUPS, apple helped developing it.

>t. mactoddler

I got the iPhone 7+ because of the note 7 debacle.

Works incredibly well as an actual smartphone but I miss some of the freedom and customization of android

'no'

I've hated Apple pretty much since I was born because I blame them for the death of the Commadore and putting consoles back about 10 years.

So no, I never fell for any of their marketing.

>Commadore
explain why you haven't killed yourself already

>t. mactoddler

When they were good I had no money, now I have the money but they are simply no longer competitive.

I understand contextually what ending a post with "t. xyz" means but could someone tell me what the t. is actually short for?

>Truly Yours: mactoddler

>newfag doesn't even know what "t." means
lmao, back to >>>/reddit/

my workplace forces us to use macbook pros

those tiny little usb chargers they include with the ipod shuffles my dad buys once every 3 months because he can't keep track of them

They're pretty cool, shame they don't support fast charging

I never owned anything apple

Even my phone runs Linux.

I'd quit the second they hand me a Macpoo.

I have a 5c

Got it on ebay for like $120

Spoken like a true neckbeard neet.

Most workplaces are Windows/Linux based.
Macfucks are the neets here, only they have the time to shill their garbage on here 24/7, you don't see anything else get shilled anywhere near as much as applelshit.

>implying you've ever successfully navigated an interview and received an offer

see Have a good day, you useless piece of shit macNEET.

As of about 5 days ago yeah. I got a free MacBook air.

Being totally realistic, yeah I'd go back to Linux/PC. But given the option only after 5 days I would probably prefer to suck a fat cock and keep using OSX. Simple fact it's the best consumer grade operating system I've used. And it's also excellent for software development. So. Double down.

>implying I use a mac

bit of a low lumen character aren't you?

but user you will never master macOS, macOS can only master you, because it holds your freedom in contempt.
Also you are subject to Jonny Ive's wims.

>daily loonix threads
>hurr you don't see anything else get shilled
Fuck right off, sjw neckbeard.

Of course, I'm not poor.

>160GB 6th Generation iPod Classic
I have one of these

Yes. It all started with Sup Forums. I used to use Windows but then needed a laptop and Sup Forums said to get rMBP. That was 2 years ago. I fucking loved it. Build quality was amazing, keyboard was spectacular, everything worked well, screen was unbelievable etc. Then I started learning Unix and bash and started programming in C++. Nowadays I still use the same laptop and I also have 2x1U and 1x2U servers at home office that run Linux. I manage them all and have made a small business from this hobby.

Anyway, I also have Apple's Al keyboard, Magic Keyboard, Magic Trackpad, iPhone 6s...

Anyway, things turned out better than expected.

>9gag
>ASMR
You're the worst combination of normie and autist. Consider necking yourself.

2016 MBP
Magic Mouse 2
iPhone 7+
Apple TV

all are wonderful

No, because I don't like buying mediocre hardware at inflated prices. Fucking China is designing better phones, better laptops, better smartwatches and better tablets than Apple at the fraction of the price. Fucking China! Only reason you should buy Apple is if you wanna show off or if you're some kind of artfag who needs a Mac.

mid 2012 15" macbook pro
iphone 6s+
late 2013 21.5" imac
I use them every day.
sadly apples quality peaked in 2013 for macbooks, and 2015 for iphones
after that it's gone downhill.
probably by 2018 or 2019 ill fully move away from apple products again.

Shame these reddit-tier newfags have been infesting our beloved old Sup Forums.

Literally only reddit kids hate on apple devices, nobody else.

No. Apple products look decent but are unintuitive to use imo.

Apple hate spreads far and wide beyond reddit you fucking sperg

lowqualitybait

I use an iPhone 5s because of the aesthetics.

And a Hackintosh.
>tfw to intelligent to buy a mac

iPad Air 2 (128gb)

Got it around summer 2015 after scrubbing toilets and mopping bathroom floors at some five star resort. Slapped an otterbox defender case and got me a pair of somy earbuds a couple months after.

My only complaint is iOS 10.
Why the fuck do I have to swipe the dock to access the volume control?

Yes, you've got me.
My iPod Classic from 2006.

Yet only reddit kiddies spread the hate on the internet.

Sure smells like newfag.

I have an iPod Touch (2nd Gen) that I use as an alarm to wake me up to tunes every morning with my iHome.

I also have an iPad 3 that I rarely use except to pull up notes in class or to use with my laptop as an external monitor.

I got both of them as gifts and I do enjoy using the iPad when I get a chance, but my mom uses it more often than me to watch her soap operas.

>I have a 160GB 6th Generation iPod Classic that I've used regularly since it's release. Battery is surprisingly still holding strong.
I have an iPod Nano from 2007. Use it EVERY DAY when I jog for a mile. Battery still works and holds about 60% of charge.

Crazy,

iphone 7
ipad mini (1st gen)
MBP 2012

7 is in for repair because the mic is fucked

iPad I cant use some apps without updating to ios 9.3.3 which will turn it into an unusable turd

MBP is perfect, I hope I never have to replace it because of dongles n shit.

I wish Jobs was alive still... alls i'm sayin. Still better than any andoid/win 10 shit though.

Had mine since they came out as well. Great, great phones.

You misspelled "best", familia

Apple products are for cuckold liberals. They support terrorists.