Constant viral marketing on Sup Forums.
Awful writing.

The underlying propaganda

it's a tv show.

How is it awful though

/thread
far too much faggotry
also f u advertising shillfag that is OP

I'm not gonna lie, I watched the first season and I'm on the second season. The way they push it is terrible. Plus, it's no longer about script kiddies being tards

They went too far with his mental issues. Too bad, I really liked the first season.

Shillfag? Really? Is that supposed to be an insult?

Yeah also Elliot's sister is kinda annoying

season 2 was literally boring as fuck

I never liked her from the start. I preferred Shayla over her

He uses computers like 3 times during the entire first season. The show went down the drain when its focus went from hacking to Elliot being schiz.

Only good for 3/4 of the first season

Imo it would have gone a much better direction with just him and his morphine friends

Complains about being alone

Gets laid 5 minutes in

Wtf is that picture?

I just saw Angela get BLACKED. I deleted the season. Fugg that

>revolution neatly packaged for mass consumption
this is like the guy fawkes mask all over again. God bless the fuckers selling the masks to the retards that thought they were part of something.
Other than that it is entertaining and has some good episodes.

its just a drama with a word salad of tech lingo sprinkled in

There was only one thing standing between me and getting the girl... one content management system running an outdated version of heartbleed rootkitted with KDE, and I'll be damned if it's going to stop me.

first episode has so much exposition
the guy tells his entire backstory in like 3 minutes, its kinda cringey
"oh hi stranger im le antisocial kid im gonna put u in jail but first let me tell u about my life real sad shit xd"

forced gay scenes are too common not to feel forced

also they put a fucking sandnigger as hacker, as if they knew how to use a fucking PC lmao im pretty sure thats punished by her religion or law, and if she wears the fucking rag she should obey the norms

News flash the entire plot is him being a schiz

Sex has nothing to do with loneliness

The only reason you'd think they're related is because you lack sex in your life and you think it will cure loneliness

You could be married to the hottest most perfect woman ever and had the best sex in the world and still be lonely. If you're not happy with yourself then you're not gonna be happy

Seems to be a lot more going on than that

I like to allow myself to be happy with myself then I remember I shouldn't because I won't get laid

Emil a hack is my problem

Sometimes I'm surrounded by friends and family and still feel lonely as fuck

WRONG

would have been more realistic if his name was pajeet and he was an illegal immigrant from Bangladesh that sneaked over the canadian border but he got assraped in Chicago after some niggers stole his laptop so he had to become a burger flipper and he was saving $3 a week to eventually buy a macbook. Then he gets a job at a big company and chad thundercock (his boss) hates shitskins so wont let him near the computers so he doesnt become a hacker

Ryan Abadir, he's a professional cs:go player. The joke is that he was only good on his recent team for 4 of the past 6 months

S A V A G...........eh not really. think of a better answer next time

one of the best shows on tv desu. I don't have cable, but if I were retarded enough to pay for such an archaic service i'd watch it on tv every week

That scene where friendzone-chan used the rubberducky on the FBI computers (and later on, on her manager's computer).

That's not how it fucking works.

It's probably the only real mistake they made though, so I can forgive them for it.

ITT kids who never watched fight club and don't realize that it's a literary fleshing-out (long-form) of Fight Club

It was never about the hacking, you fuckwits. Stop making everything in your life about you and your shitty interests. This show's hacking is perfect for you: A shitload of skiddery. This board hasn't known, on the whole, how to hack since its inception. You're all a bunch of lead-heavy chink shills.

Sounds like you don't understand the merits of the show, or you're just being contrarian for the sake of it. It's far more accurate than your run of the mill Hollywood show, and obviously has a bit of thought put in to it.

but they say things like... KDE, GNOME, LINUX, BACKDOOR, RASPBERRY PI
and they show a real commandline instead of 3D animations !!!
this is the closest to realism we've been since that "Hackers 2" movie partly based on Kevin Mitnick

>implying i am a tv watching degenerate

>Propaganda
>Fake technology in one or two episodes, other than that its pretty cool and tries to stay accurate with current cyber security trends
>I'm legit becoming Mr. Robot on a daily basis
>Spent the whole year drinking and getting high after work this year. pretty much loosing it man

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>What's your biggest problem with this show
is.Sup Forums.org/wsg/1481685638096.webm

Too much sjw shit
Main character is a fag

>ⵌⵌ User
>being this much of a a faggot

>not understanding meta
Filthy no pass users.

wow, what a joke user...

Its a rip of fight club...

>one content management system running an outdated version of heartbleed rootkitted with KDE
Fucking kek.

it's SJW 'change the world' propaganda

the whole thing is like some libcuck's wet dream

This, I just got my first gf at 30 for a month now and I'm feeling more lonely than ever because zero compatibility and things in common outside of having sex. It kind of killed enthusiasm about relationships and the future of my life because I'm starting to believe this isn't a solution.

>biggest problem
I have no problem

I was pleasantly surprised that it was a lot less cringe inducing than the standard Hollywood garbage that tries to depict computer """"""""culture""""""""""

As for the content, it's poorly written (big shock) and clearly drags out the plot with character development that is filler level. It's relatively good for something airing on what is considered a major network

This.
It's a completely blatant rip off. Why not just watch Fight Club? It's the EXACT same thing but it doesn't take nearly as long to deliver the message.

I couldn't get through the first episode. Does the writing get better?

haha no

prepare for hours of vague dead end "character development" with the mc aka filler

>shitty anonymoose is legion ecksdee arc
>awful dialogue, especially where technical details are concerned
>diversity hires for days
>every woman is the most competent, magical, technical minded person on the series (almost as bad as HACF)
>the entire premise of them destroying some fuckhuge corporation while airing on/being produced by the largest media company in the world (NBC universal owns USA, who is merged/owned by Comcast, GE, etc)
>Christian Slater
>half assed IRC ARG campaign
>le dark just like my soul moments just for the sake of having them
>no language filters on basic cable draws the underage crowd in, which is likely the most populous demographic watching this garbage
>normies can't stop quoting the barely watchable moments between hailing it as the next big thing
>twist after twist after twist without timely resolution is the worst trope of modern television, and this series is guilty of it more than most

It's autismface and offensive to those of us actually on the spectrum

>>no language filters on basic cable draws the underage crowd in, which is likely the most populous demographic watching this garbage
My downloads had some words cut out. I thought it was just an Americuck thing.

i noticed that as well.
she extracted the files off the micro sd when you dont have write access to it while its in the ducky so you know its bogus

voodoo people, prodigy.
awesome song

ameritard propaganda

think it's the pendulum mix

The character in the show is a normie.

Get raped and kill yourself, you retarded fucking faggot sack of nigger shit with down syndrome.

they should show some laurel and hardy looking guys in t-shirts plugging away at keyboards while talking about instantiating more cloud fuzzing vms.
>it's just not panning out like we'd hoped, the code has too many sanity checks. we're gonna need some more linux instances to handle the extra path traversals.
>fine. let's use the brazilian bitcoin accounts to pay for them.

cut to elliot reading msdn and complaining about closed source symbols.
>this would take way less time with open source everything especially debugging symbols. maybe they're just hiding their ridiculous internal function naming conventions.

then do a cut to fox news on his tv where dave aitel is talking about rule 41 and how much that will increase sales to companies who sell hacking software. fast cut to laurel and hardy watching the same show and smiling.

>implying you wouldn't bone

It's simply not as realistic as Silicon Valley.

This, I stopped watching not because of the gay scenes, but because they were so obviously forced in a distasteful manner.

aww the kike's guinea pig is angry.

episodes that are longer than an hour

Elliott snorting morphine when there is much higher bioavailability when eating it (oral) and it doesn't acidwash your nose

also Elliott using a pre-build Dell computer, i can understand Dell paying for advertisement placement but come the fuck on. This guy runs GNU/Linux and has a fucking pre-built computer

Yeah and taking Suboxone, when he is in withdrawal and after that snorting Morphine again, but with receptors blocked.

Everything I liked from the first season wasn't in the second.

The Alf - Married With Children episode.

100% the problem with this show is threads on Sup Forums where people try to show how awesome and in-the-know they are by hating on it.

Other then that it was the fact that Season 2 showed that I pretty much only liked the show for the computerin' scenes (which there was a lack of in S2). The actual plot itself isn't really all that appealing to me.

>racist newfag bought a pass

What a shocker

How inaccurate it is.

Had to give it up after the first fucking episode.

Second season fucking sucked.

From the first few episodes, it seemed like a promising cyberpunk show with somewhat realistic Unix commands.

Then they started playing the insanity card and used it for convenient storytelling. Everything went downhill from there.

It has computers, it also is a drama. Therefore Sup Forums has to hate it.

>muh tech-culture

Its a pretty good show.

Wow, what a bunch of cucks ITT. Exactly what is 'sjw' about this show?

protip: nothing. Nothing at all.

Does anyone know how big his dick is? Asking for a friend.

Not enough h4x 2 much edgy drama no lulz

shit fucking scared me was so loud

>le pretending to be gay XD so quirky and edgy XD

why is this so common in the mr robot community?

I had the highest kek here that I have in months.

LOL ECORP XDDDD
LOL HACKER XDDDD
LOL LOONUS OS XDDDD
LOL HACKING XDDDD

How about you make a better show next time Elliot?

Watched only the first two episodes, so dunno if they fixed that later, but on the first one a shell would print the $PS1 on every line even if that line had another program's output in it. Pretty cringeworthy for all that supposed attempt at being realistic and whatnot.

>having severe autism

One season, the second, just to say their second move is to destroy paper archives

gay and trans "hackers"
"peceful moslem" "hacker"
generic nice black con defending Elliot from the mean and bad generic neo-nazis
Elliot having liberal opinions to begin with (muh religion muh raycism)

There are huge fuckin mistakes in it. I hate that

>only one white chads can be hackers

Uh yea, then enjoy doing a "ls -l" and having "retard@shitbox ~ $" printed at the start of every line for no fucking reason whatsoever.

Everyone in my class watches it.

I can't be that mainstream.

That's not what he said.
Don't you find it weird when there's a perfect balance of minorities in a group all while being the *good* stereotype of them?
I'd say that happens almost never.

Personally I don't care about that though. I'm more worried about this shit leaking into my real life. I hope the hype train derails soon.

Not as cringy as suggesting a hidden service can be de-onioned, or that any amount of shit on some external drive he saved could ever count as evidence.