Battlestation Thread

lets some setups

Other urls found in this thread:

inet.se/produkt/6912188/deepcool-rgb-350-color-led-kit#specs
amazon.co.uk/VonHaus-Monitor-Bracket-Screens-Rotation/dp/B0119RCQWW/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1481734135&sr=8-4&keywords=monitor arm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

see some setups*
shit

manchild tier
come back when you can afford a decent camera (which will be never)

one day

slightly old pic when the monitor first got put in. Hopefully can get a new place soon though and get it redone. Would also like to get the monitors mounted separately to have them the same height. [spoiler] GF wants to use my main 40" 4k screen as a living room tv ;_; [/spoiler]

I like the lights, but why do you have boxed cars on your wall?

Do you shit in your room?

Sure...

5/10 shit posters that make you look 12
2 for effort, cleaned up though its a future 8!
7.5/10, mount the monitors maybe? arms arent that expensive. Do you have a drawer for controller?

Will update with new picture next thread. Here's some mechazilla

Wallpaper please

faggots/fuckers?

Damn. I just got up and haven't finished my coffee yet.

I'm a simple guy

At least take a new picture dude

love the desk with the arm rests
u should get a foot rest too

Piece if shit station r8me

How do you live like that? Why do you have so much shit?

that's comfy af, it's organized... that's basically how people lived before everyone became autists and started believing life is supposed to be like photoshop where everything is perfect

>it's organized
Are we looking at the same picture?

it's organized to people who didn't get diagnosed with adhd and were fed ritalin most of their lives to the point where they have to live in a sterile museum otherwise it drives them nuts

It's about as organized as a hoarders home.

you've never seen a real life hoarder's home, shit on tv is tame compared to an actual hoarder

CALLING ALL 4K UHD MONITOR POSTERS!

I'm thinking about buying a 4K monitor in the near future. Please answer these bulletpoints below. Thanks.

>Does your monitor get warm at low brightness?
My Dell U2414H is cool at 20% brightness but at maximum, it burns my face kek).

>Does your monitor make a lot of noise? (electrical, high pitched noise when viewing certain colours etc)
My Dell U2414H is quiet, but many of my previous monitors have emitted high pitched whine noises when certain brightness is aquired or just plain old simple coil whine, or whine from the monitor's built in power supply thingie.

>Does your monitor have "good" colors?
My Dell U2414H was supposed to be factory calibrated, but it had a green tint straight out of the box (which could luckily be corrected in the settings on the monitor).

Thanks in advance. And why is there only 3 IPS 32-42" 4K UHD monitors on the market?

get a samsung ku series 6300 tv

Sad news, I think one of my 5x led strips have broken..It doesn't come on, going to have to troubleshoot.

at least a sleeper?

Köp dessa mannen inet.se/produkt/6912188/deepcool-rgb-350-color-led-kit#specs

Svinbilligt och bra kvalitét. Man kan koppla slingorna till ett vägguttag om man har en väggkontakt med snarlik "output" så att säga. Jag brevar en bild.

thanks famry. u-shaped desk is maximum comfy user, you should get one.
>foot rest
I already have one it is underneath the monitor desk :^)

Those are way too short. I've been looking at similar stuff, just isn't enough to satiate my need.
But thanks!

Took some updated pics finally.

MiniBattlestation

Hacker as fuck/10

>no bst tag
>no link to the previous one

This thread should not exist, or be posted in.

same tbqh

Surprised no-one had anything to say about mine

nice HVAC

Calm down, you hypocritical butthurt dumb boys. Also, I'm an intelligent beautiful woman.

How slow is the CHIP exactly?

Damn dude.

Remember to include "/bst/ on battlestation threads, some people are used to find the thread with that keyword.

I'll be installing a couple of LED strips soon, to celebrate christmas 'n stuff.

I'm using it as a handheld SSH client & to mess around with random I2C/SPI/GPIO devices, for which it's plenty fast.

I haven't tried using the HDMI attachment on the second on I bought to use it as a desktop machine, but I imagine it will be unpleasantly slow & I'll just use that one headless.

you should align your monítors!
looks good though aside form the keyboard.

i REALLY dislike this

i love your messy wall of stuff!

this one is really clean and cute. i think we have the same lamp.
when are you getting a new keyboard though?

are you not afraid of bumping into your pc when its on the wall like that? or like fly's shitting all over it?

cute elephant!

well, its really comfy from what i can see.
good keyboard and mouse choice!

is that a fucking landline phone?
what the hell

anyway its super comfy but it could be much cleaner.

What is that monitor, and do you recommend it? Pros vs cons?

No.
No.
I guess.

Here you go user
I would mount them, but I'm in a rented house. Can't mark the walls sadly. My controllers are mounted under the desk with a bit of velcro so they are out of sight.

get desk mounts

i took this pic a year ago, tossed one screen for more desk space, otherwise it looks the same.

The desk isn't mine either unfortunately, so unless I can glue them it's a no can do.

A brand new smartphone snap for you all.

could you not use something like this? it wont make wholes in the desk or anything.

amazon.co.uk/VonHaus-Monitor-Bracket-Screens-Rotation/dp/B0119RCQWW/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1481734135&sr=8-4&keywords=monitor arm

You can even get free standing ones if the back of the desk isn't the right design to get a clamp around.

not the best but at least im trying

Oh tell me what desktoptheme this is

>Those lights
Teenage girl tier, kys

Mine

dude, heck off with those negative vibes
this is a friendly thread

Thanks user, I'll look into it after christmas!

>I REALLY dislike this
You got any reasoning behind that at least?

oh shit i meant to tag the dude above you.
i really like your setup actually

kek thank you I see what you mean that one is pretty cringeworthy

BDM4350. For the price, I really recommend it.
The only downside I've come across is that it has burn-in, hard contrast images that stay in place for a long time stays for a bit, but not perma.

40" is too small for a tv. Just get a cheapo 65" 4k.

depends on the viewing distance, m8
my 46" is perfect in my living room

where's shed bro?

confirmed for not homosexuals

that feel when you've got 30 days to find somewhere else to live.

fucking landlords...

>dat mold on walls
>dat makeshift curtain
>mexican skeleton hanging
what barrio are you from, hombre?

I have to start my GPU fans manually edition

you know it senpai

Sir i love u for having steins gate as background

Thanks, I'm going to start Steins;Gate 0 visual novel soon too.

Still thinking about a second Battle Station.
Wanted to keep it cheap.

That's a shame user, your current place looks nice. Hope you find somewhere.

I need better lighting.

Just remember that no matter how bad it gets, you could always live in a shed or even better a cave.

Put some LEDs behind your monitor/desk. And maybe trade the desk lamp for one with a clamp, if you want more desk space.

I just don't care anymore.

no cleaning up edition

you should cover your webcam mr. anonymous

what laptop is this desu

Thinkpad X250

crappy phone picu

how 2 gey
By:you

>no /bst/ on the title

Late, but I guess that means I can rate/comment on some pics.

Don't really like the Razer stuff (speaking from experience), but Nep is always a plus. Monitor mounts are a good suggestion. Also, that PS4 looks like it's about to fall off the desk.

Cool pape. Still the best glass desk setup here.

That pic is looking pretty nice. Those film presets are fun to play with.

Your desk and gear all look pretty good, but it's also pretty messy. It can look so much better if you organize a bit of the stuff on it, like maybe getting rid of half of the stuff on the desk and moving that lamp to the back on the right.

Always comfy. The lighting and vinyls make it extra cozy.

I'm liking that one. The two tone walls are very similar to mine, which looks great. Desk and floor also looks nice, and the lighting adds a pretty cool accent color while not looking exaggerated like most colored LED stuff. Having one less screen probably makes it look even better.

This looks so good when your desk is clean, specially with that lighting.

This has improved a lot, and is looking really neat. Don't really like the yellow stripe on the mouse pad, but it's not a big deal. Maybe get a lamp to put behind one of the monitors and it can look even better.

Really like that room.

Really nice desk surface.

Is that a fidelio, do they really need those nice ass amp/dacs?

are you a jap?

Yea it has improved so much more, and I am still willing to improve it.

I have really thought about a lamp, would love to have one. What would be a good one to purchase?

>you MUST be Japanese to enjoy things from Japan!

They are Fidelios. I'm looking to upgrade my headphones, but been to busy with the new build. I'd like to get either HD 800's, or Fostex TH-900. (Two completely different cans that I can't choose between lol)

(More recent photo, still out of date)

I think your station is my favorite overall. It looks very relaxing. What desk are you using?

>>you MUST be Japanese to enjoy things from Japan!
never seen a white man with kotatsu. that shit's retarded, yo! your back will be fucked sitting and working like that.