Name a company that cares more for their customers

McDonalds

Tesla

>I love my customers so much that I serve them """"chicken""""" nuggets made of pink paste

Apple

I can't.

Union Carbide

>amd
>cares for their customers

nice troll bro.

>another salty nvidiot

It's ok bby

>falling for the russian propaganda

you sure love gobbling up all of that fake news

Fuck the jews at Robinhood, fucking going to China before literally anywhere else. Pieces of shit didn't even let me buy in.

Trick question. One does not exist.

Nvidia

The Free Software Foundation

>nvidia slaves actually think this

Comcast

Lol

This is like saying "oh my god, this cake was made out of a slightly yellow tinted thick liquid" gross! WTF SARA LEE!!!

>amd caring about customers
kekkity kek

In what is AMD different from Nvidia? As far as I'm aware, both make money from you.

Maybe AMD is better to you in the way you don't actually need a space heater in the winter, as long as you have your PC turned on.

Not him but open source drivers for better compatibility and the fucking Freesync are what seperates AMD from greedy green goblins.

bought a 6300FX cpu it bottlenecks my 970 i really hope this zen core is better if not im switching to intel.

>open source drivers for my hobby """""OS"""""
>shitty freesync instead of superior g-sync

>drinking this much kool-aid

>in reality I can't do much with my hobby """""OS""""", but I have fun solving issues that wouldn't even exist in real OSes

EVGA
best service, always buy my video cards from them

>projecting this hard

I only use macOS and Windows, so no... Not really projecting, friend.

>having opinions on things you've never used

I've never eaten shit, that doesn't mean I'm not entitled to have a negative opinion about it.

You're entitled to have a completely worthless opinion, yes

Logitech

best customer support i've ever got was in thailand when i bought a cheap wireless mouse from a store which stopped working after a few hours and when i went back to buy a new one rather than to complain they just gave me a free one

Your mom

>only my opinions are worthy

Google

That picture of pink goo is disinfo, its not a Tyson plant.

just wow
remove yourself

So you dont mind they bend you over and bum you rotten with high prices and low quality inferior products?
You poorfags are hilarious