/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/ we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord channel
discord.gg/6WehyUv

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic v1.4
qt.vidyagam.es/IcDmsJb.jpg

>Check Price History
chnprice.com/?language=english
>News
El nice walletino
KZ shilling
No-fap flash light talk
BM800 request of translation

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item//32478566141.html
aliexpress.com/item//32710232284.html
math.ubc.ca/~wetton/papers/NCR18650B.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for 3D printors

recommend an ARM laptop, hopefully with a 16:10 screen?

Chromebook from Amazon.

DELETE THIS
that shit will put chinks out of business.

Hey,that is pretty gud!

I have 900$ 3d printer It takes about 3 hours to print 5x5 cm item with 99% accuracy

How fast is yours?

Why do we have a new tripfag op again?
Fuck this shit.

I really dislike tripfags so I became what I hate to eliminate any effect of tripfagging.

It does not matter who create shity chink thread where same stuff will be asked for 300. time
It is lately quite the trend that we in chink shit general just shill kz,xiaomi and bm800 and generally things that we know of already.

I'm waiting always on that 1 dude who bought something new and share it with us [wallet,knife,usb] I do not really care what It is .I just like reviews of something unseen .

I got a pair of MEE Sport-Fi M6 IEMs and after a couple months using them I just don't like any of the rubber tips that came with it, the only comfortable tips are the medium ball ones but they're shit at noise isolation and distort the sound a little if I don't jam them deep into my ear canal.
I want to buy some replacement foam tips without paying more money than I spent on my IEMs, but I'm not familiar with these Chinese brands I've never heard of so somebody hit me up with recommendations and/or links.
Here are some titties to incentivize you.

I've done a few reviews. They sometimes don't make it into the news. They're always forgotten 2 threads later.

I found the eiaosi x6 meme, but xiaomi shills here and in /spg/ kept lying to stop people buying that instead of xiaomi pistons and hybrids.

Xiaomi shills have taken over this general. It died a long time ago.

>recommend an ARM laptop, hopefully with a 16:10 screen?
I met a guy in a Irish pub in Beijing who was installing Win10 (I think) onto a Xiaomi Air that was basically a clone of a Macbook Air but with slightly higher specs and a fraction of the price.

>eiaosi x6
You shall not be forgotten anymore.
They look nice.

Nice trip, but you aint the regular OP gayboy

Fuck off and never come back

>I'm waiting always on that 1 dude who bought something new and share it with us

Alright
I'll even split it up

These were ~2 dollars
The material is pretty great, soft and stretches well. They were slightly short at first but I accidentally dried them and they shrank
A bit uncomfortable now, though maybe just because of how dangerously close we're getting to panty length

Another pair of underwear, similar price to the Where the other pair I posted was more synthetic and smooth, these feel like they're a cotton blend of some kind. Tag says
"95% ching chong
5% chong ching"

So I assume my assumption is right

Longer length on the leg makes these a bit more wearable and they did not shrink in the dryer nearly as much as the more synthetic pair

That hurts my feelings. Btw if you want my trips it is
RegularOP#opisfaggot

"95% ching chong
5% chong ching"
Second ones look pretty good.

I'm little scared to put something that was not controlled close to my balls.
I will buy some socks tho and report back on theyr quality.

Yeah, I discovered it when it was on sale.

So happy.

Next is this mini "Husiler" vibrator with keychain
I did not buy this for sex

It feels like a cheap plastic and the original image was white and light pink but this one is hot pink and black.
The end is a cap for some reason, which reveals a smaller round head. I don't know why it wasn't printed as one solid piece.
The motor is weak and very loud on its own and even rattles the chain making more noise. There is no battery door
Luckily, I bought it to hang as a keychain

Something happened for my KingDian.

That is fantastic deal,for that price i'd take 10 of them.

Did you buy it to make clean ice?

Next are some heart pasties
I did buy these for sex

The material is slick, shiny and flexible with a bit of a plastic feel to it. Reminds me of cheap costume material for princess dresses or something. Luckily the adhesive isn't over the entire pastie, the nipple area is left as bare material so when you remove them, you don't take the nipple with it

I've yet to stick them to nipples so I will update later if anyone wants

>Zuk Z2 faster and better than the mi5
Looks like Xiaomi is finished lads. Pack your bags and go home shills, be with your families when suicide watch shows up.

>Luckily, I bought it to hang as a keychain
>Luckily
I dont think you know the meaning of that word.

anyway, we all know you're gonna use it for prostate stimulation. no need to try to fool us.

How do you guys stop yourself from buying things you don't need? Or don't need anytime soon?

KZ Ate in the mail, but now I feel like buying more, even when I can't afford it until end of month.

The last for what I can show now, two pairs of elf ears

The material is a rigid rubber and I'm not sure how many people will match this skin tone. I'm fairly white and these make me look full of color. They're a bit of a hassle to put on at first, but actually fit snugly once you figure out where they're supposed to fit
If you really wanted, some spirit gum ( i believe that's the name) would seal them to your ear nicely for a costume. Only issue would be the skin tone though

Overall couldn't be more satisfied

Someone bought shoes from ali and can reccomend? Budget 30$

And finally, what I have coming
I have ~30usd of assorted other 3-8 dollar items coming in the next 3 weeks or so, but they're gifts for people who may see them posted here.

Should I post any of these when they arrive?

REDRAGON K552 KUMARA RED LED REVIEW:

I BOUGHT IT FOR THIRTY-FIVE U.S. DOLLARS FROM AMAZON DOT COM BECAUSE IT WAS ON SALE

PROS:
+ GLOWS IN THE DARK
+ RED LEDS TO TYPE FASTER
+ REALLY BRIGHT (CAN BE CHANGED TO BE REALLY DIM)
+ OPTION FOR LED BREATHING EFFECT (LIKE A REAL DRAGON)
+ FITS IN MY KEYBOARD TRAY WITH MY MOUSE AND MOUSE PAD (FOURTEEN INCHES IN LENGTH)
+ MATCHES MY MOUSE (REDRAGON M801 MAM MOTH PROGRAMMABLE LASER GAMING MOUSE)
+ MADE OUT OF METAL, JUST LIKE MY FAVORITE MUSIC
+ REALLY LOUD
+ HAS FUCKING DRAGON IN ITS NAME (HOLY SHIT)

CONS:
- MADE BY CHINESE COMMUNISTS
- ONLY ONE LED COLOR (RED)
- RED LEDS MEANS IT GETS HOTTER FASTER
- NO SOFTWARE TO SAVE LED SETTINGS, HAVE TO REDO THEM MANUALLY EVERY TIME IT LOSES POWER
- CAN'T SYNC LED BREATHING EFFECT TO MOUSE'S LED BREATHING EFFECT (MAKES MY AUTISM FLARE)
- ARROW KEYS AND WASD KEYS DON'T MATCH UP EXACTLY DESPITE THE KEYBOARD ADVERTISING THE FACT THAT YOU CAN PHYSICALLY SWAP THEM FOR DIFFERENT GLOW IN THE DARK SYMBOLS
- NO NUMPAD
- DOESN'T MATCH MY NEW 3DS (NINTENDO NEW 3DS XL)
- REALLY LOUD
- CALCULATOR HOTKEY (????)

I LIKE IT EVEN THOUGH IT'S NOT PERFECT BECAUSE IT'S SUPER FUCKING CHEAP

BUY IT NOW

>- MADE BY CHINESE COMMUNISTS
>- ONLY ONE LED COLOR (RED)
>- RED LEDS MEANS IT GETS HOTTER FASTER

I MOVE THESE TO CATEGORY "NEUTRAL: " AS I REALIZE THEY ARE INTENTIONAL AND DEPENDENT ON PERSONAL TASTE

>58 cents for an 8-pack of velcro straps
Oh man I need these so bad, I got a gaggle of cables routed all over the back of my TV stand. Do you get to pick the colors or is it an indeterminable grab bag?

I would buy it instantly because of your review. Sadly It is 80$ with shipping .So i can buy actual cherry mx board instead.

I will order that headphone stand too and glue it to the wall.

THERE IS NOTHING NEUTRAL ABOUT CHINESE COMMUNISTS
FUCK YOU FOR PRETENDING TO BE ME

In terms of what?

Random
Just buy 8 packs
Assuming it's even distribution (probably isn't) it'll work perfectly
You can even organize your friends' wires
Friend's in some of our cases
aliexpress.com/item//32478566141.html

fake and gay op. do news right

Quads has spoken. Op shape the fuck up.

m-moar???

Recommendations for multi region bluray players?

dude pls
sankakucomplex
gelbooru
rule34
nhentai

reverse image search

Go find me those good chink foam tips for my IEMs like I asked, and maybe I put moar

aliexpress.com/item//32710232284.html
Fuck both of you

houtengeki
Fuck both of you

Thanks, the wait will fucking kill me though and it doesn't look like I get to choose the colors. I mean 20-39 days is so long, how do you guys deal with that?

Read description, you can choose
I haven't received these yet so if you want to wait a month i can review and then you can wait another month to get yours

is it mechanical?

I saw it in the big infograph jpeg and it's listed as using cherry mx blue knockoffs.

It's because Lithu made the thread

What happened to all the pics of Ruskies showing off their tits on aliexpress?

My dad is coming from China soon and idk what get. Gimme some suggestions guys. Has to be able to pass Australian customs

Fuck it, bought them.
Had to use that sweet GB points anyway.

X62 thinkpad motherboard.

y tho
I have an x230 with the wacom touchscreen

You could try tea if you're into it. From within China you can pick up good tea fresher and cheaper than you'd be able to getting it shipped. That's probably moot if he has no idea what he's getting though.

I need an accurate stylus. I remember when csg first started everyone used to jerk off to one. I think it was on gearbest or dx.

Is this a meme?

just slap those yellow fucks on anything it will sell

>Steal Daddy

Got my Blitzwolf single-cell powerbank. Build quality is pretty nice (feels like an Apple device in the hand) and measures pretty well. The LEDs have a nice breathing effect when charging.

For $9 it's an awesome little powebank.

>bulk buy a warehouse
>dress in super tight pants, a sweater and a scarf
>adopt russian accent and put on heavy mascara
>slave all minioncopters to one
>invade america and become donald grump

>3.35 kmAh
I'll pass, senpai.

What are you talking about? A cell like that has been on the market for a very long time. math.ubc.ca/~wetton/papers/NCR18650B.pdf

Got memez ate non-s edition today. They're breddy solid. Sounds way better than my previous shitty sennheiser cx200. [spoiler] warning chink engrish ahead: One user said that non-s wire is not comfy enough, but that not true at all. My ears can barely feel the wire. Silicone tips are the different story. They're pure trash. Foam tips are kinda ok but they're not working like they should. [/spoiler]

Enjoy your pocket fire.

So, you admit you're retarded?

The point I'm making is that if you're going through the overhead of carrying all the charging hardware etc, going single cell is stupid; might as well go heavier/bigger and carry more useful charge than that.

But my charge needs are unusual; I've got a Chuwi Hi10 and that thing sucks down power banks like nobody's business.

I don't carry a bag. A single cell is easy to carry in a pocket, a multi-cell powerbank is not.

Does anybody have any experience with this brand?

Are they shit, or no?

That's fair. If you're not carrying a bag you probably don't want any more, but do you really spend long enough away from your car/bag/place-where-you-have-shit that you need a power bank at all?

>irish guy installing w10 on chinese laptop in a pub
he just lost a drunk bet user

>Irish pub in Beijing
There are Irish pubs in Beijing?

>do you really spend long enough away from your car/bag/place-where-you-have-shit that you need a power bank at all?

Yes, and being able to put the powerbank next to my device in a pocket and charge it while riding a bus or my motorcycle will help.

So are they as good as the Pistons?

Go visit a physical mobile store and buy an OEM battery in an original blister package. Anything else will be shitty.

Are you sure they'll have my battery model?

It's a couple of years old and is a carrier version.

Anybody got any recommendations/experiences with dashcams?

> Ultrafire
Those things have really bad reviews. They take fire (hence the name) and explode pretty often.

They ban naughty Irina and Olga pictures now.

What's the model number of that recommended cheap lapel mic? or anyone got an aliexpress link?

BM 800

Yes.

>cheap lapel mic
>recommends condenser mic

I'm looking for a bluetooth earphone, which on would you recommend?

>Meizu EP-51

>Oittm RE-E01

It's cheap and a mic so it's 2/3 of the way there. Also you won't be able to tell the difference in terms of sound quality, if anything the BM 800 may even be slightly superior.

...are you retarded?

One is a sub-$1 "sort of okay" budget choice, the other is a $15-20 solid amateur recording microphone.

Bluedio n2 is what I'm using and it's the best value pic for when you're choosing
Which one to buy.

Don't buy those rips, listen to these tips, as I shill these earphones with advice you wouldn't want to miss.

The bluedios get great battery life, it's capable of lasting you day to day for your average life. Enjoy the abundant nigger bass, unfortunately mids sounds like its in a vase, but treble is plenty as is bass.

Beautiful V shaped, no need to get your ears raped, buy the bluedio n2 today, all your music will sound good (enough) when you play!

Why not go with xiaomi 5000? I always thought Its easier to carry something flat, rather than something tubular like that.

I think you are the retard here.

Not for me. In any case, I wouldn't want to carry Chinese LiPo pouches close to me, cylindrical Sanyo/Panasonic 18650s are a lot more safe imo.

Why the fuck are you here then?

MAGA CAP i bought on 11/11 arrived this morning, the peak is insanely long and the size of the cap itself is small af but the stitching is much better than expected. The cord between peak and hat is missing too.
For 1,80€ I can't really complain, it will make a nice joke xmas gift for my brother.

Thank you, but I've read reviews on the N"s and they all wrote about a sub-par audio quality, that's whay I'm deciding between the two buds listed above, they were proven the best.

32V 5A DC/DC power supply with fancy remote control module

iPad 2 LCD controller with HDMI/VGA input, using it for flight sim use, they're the cheapest source of 4:3 ~10" screens that don't look like ass when viewed off axis.

Old laptop RAM

Audio isolation transformer so I can run line in to my PC without annoying buzz from shitty power supplies dumping shitloads of conducted EMI on ground.

You already got banned for this anti-regular OP, I saw it on the bans page. Go fuck yourself, ban evasion.

Yeah except It is first time I'm creating such thread and It is not anti-anyone I just do not see why someone should have monopoly on fking chink threads. U gaylord cocksucker.

Admitting ban evasion, fuck off you underaged faggot.

Masturbation - a lot of it. After your brain connects masturbation with waiting for chink shit, every time you think your package is late, you get a boner. Kinda comfy, actually.

Any good chink closed headphones?

>They don't make these for AA size
FFFFFFFF-

What do you need them for and why are 18650s not an option?