AMD Ryzen = Ringu Rasen

>logo matches (tl note: rasen means spiral)
>it rhymes

welp

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FNQjh47PPXQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tfw you upgrade from a Celery to a Raisin

new Zen cpu + 490 in 4k was stuttering in battlefront...

>Its almost lie....
>wait for it...
>"They're unfinished products..."

Imagine fucking that. Unfinished products being shown off before they're released

Enjoy your 1% performance increase on Kaby Lake you pissdrinking jewtel cuckshill.

Amdrones, everyone

GO AMD GO

i WANT amd to perform good, i really fucking do.

But, poor performance is inexcusable for them now.

why did i laugh at this

dude im not on any colors teams, bt AMD is catching up to where intel was 6 years ago. they havent released anything worth while in 4 years. they honestly should finish a product before showing it, its not like people arent willing to wait.

>AMD is catching up to where intel was 6 years ago
Did you not see the demonstrations?

different guy here. they might be same speed now, but the AMD CPUs are terribly inefficient (high tdp) and hot. they are also larger chips. intel could do the same, but they value efficiency more atm. those benchmarks you saw there do not represent actual performance in real life scenarios either btw.
also, skylake is not the newest either.

See this is where the I didn't watch but want to talk anyway comes out.

A TDP is not something you can just get wrong and shrug off like "oh well it varies". Or "Oh well, its almost as good as 4GB anyway".

95W TDP, beating an Intel 6900K.

And Kaby lake is already to be proven barely better than Skylake.

>but the AMD CPUs are terribly inefficient (high tdp) and hot. they are also larger chips.

Do you know that for sure? Probably not. The Ryzen series probably isnt burdened by shitty iGPU's. You say that its hotter and 'terribly inefficient'. But this new processor would prove the opposite finally. AMD isn't the palate for the 'inefficient and hot'. Its the processor. It doesn't come from the brand name. They're not using 32nm GloFo. New lithography. New design. Almost nothing in common with Piledriver

Its like everyone in this fucking thread thinks that AMD is re-releasing the FX 8350.

>those benchmarks you saw there do not represent actual performance in real life scenarios either btw.
And neither do the benchmarks for the Intel processor.

youtube.com/watch?v=FNQjh47PPXQ

Here, watch this you normie faggot.

Woo the "its going to be the best thing ever" is beginning, Over trumped stats and how itll kill all others in its way.

Its going to be a bag of shyte

>calls someone a normie
>he links some paid faggot marketing

>Amd is shit
>Intel does literally nothing
>Tfw still using i5 2500k

wew

don't you have some sisters/daughters to lend out to some arab refugees, franz?

I'm a Virgin

no it's actually
>AMD has finally Ryzen

It's pronounced rye-zen

metal gear ryezen