The New and Improved Privacy Badger 2.0 Is Here

Version 2.0 of Privacy Badger includes many improvements for users and developers, including:

• Support for “incognito” or “private” browsing
• Import/export capabilities, so you can export a backup of what Privacy Badger has learned about your tracker-blocking needs and import that into another browser
• Fixes to “break” fewer websites, ensuring that you can both block trackers and enjoy rich content
• Improved user interface translation for non-English-speaking users
• Blocks to prevent WebRTC from leaking your IP address
• Blocks to prevent HTMLl5 "ping" tracking
• Notable speed improvements (Firefox only)
• Multiprocess Compatibility (E10S) (Firefox only)
• A single code base for both the Firefox and Chrome versions

eff.org/deeplinks/2016/12/new-and-improved-privacy-badger-20-here

Is this addon a meme?

What does it do that uMatrix/uBlock Origin can't do?

it doesn't rob content creators like leafy of their hard earned money

nothing

that's not a feature, that's a bug

I think it broke captcha for me

Privacy Badger is shit. It doesn't have a list that blocks trackers and shit, it "learns" by itself with an AI meme or some shit.

>install privacy badger
>browser around for 2 fucking weeks
>it still doesn't block google analytics and facebook (and i don't have facebook, i don't use facebook and i never log in to google on this computer)
>all it does after 2 weeks is delete two (2) fucking cookies from some news websites

And let's say that it actually starts working after a couple of months, what happens when you reinstall your browser? It would take forever to start blocking shit, making you vulnerable meanwhile.

Fuck Privacy Badger and fuck the EFF. A bunch of cocksucking SJW niggers

>fuck the EFF. A bunch of cocksucking SJW niggers

This is basically 100% true.

Is it better than Disconect ?
uMatrix looks like chineese for me, I don't understand shit.

There is nothing wrong with this guy (or at least extent with cocksucking).

What has the eff actually done that's helped people? Other than make HTTPS everywhere, I can't think of anything.

nothing

Weren't they a driving force behind Let's Encrypt?

YAN IS CUTE

CUTE

If the ad came from 3rd party site, it deserves the block.

Step sister of Chester Bennington.

fuck off

no

Useless

Nothing

(You) don't belong here.

even HTTPS Everywhere is a pile of shit, it relies on lists supplied by users instead of automatically trying to contact an https version of the site

They have a long history of legal victories stretching back to the 90s. People forget there was a thing called the crypto wars, when the USgov went after Dj Bernstein and Zimmerman and the EFF won those cases.

They also made it illegal for federal law enforcement to seize emails without a warrant, before that they were doing it all the time and arresting people for petty copyright violations (passing around illicit photocopies and email attachements of UNIX documentation in the late 80s).

this

i cant believe that junk has been held so high so long