Hey poindexter, since consoles are pc's why can't I buy a $400 ps4 pro and install windows and play my games that way?

Hey poindexter, since consoles are pc's why can't I buy a $400 ps4 pro and install windows and play my games that way?

Other urls found in this thread:

pcpartpicker.com/list/9hQfxY
pcpartpicker.com/list/Q8Gn9W
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They don't respect your freedoms.

you can
just put your windows disk in your ps4 and it will start installing windows

na you need to burn it on a blu ray first

This. It's an incredibly locked-down PC.

daily reminder console gaming still costs more because of online subscription costs

Because sony gets the parts cheaper then you will because they order a fuckton of them.
IIRC some HP server and a 480 or something can be combined to make a "pc ps4". Its just 747 taking off in your living room loud.

why did they remove it from ps3? that was heaps cool super computing

Should technically be possible if you break all the security they put into place to not allow custom OSs and the like. Good luck with that though faggot.

hardware mod

It doesn't have the same bios / embedded controller and so on. You can't break it so it works, it was never meant to accept it in the first place. You'd have to have some kind of heavily modded windows and a heavily firmware / hardware modded console.

Consoles are for degenerate, weed smoking teenagers who yell "nigger faggot" on Cod all day.

You do realize you can build a PC with way better performance than this turd for $400 with an Rx 470 and X4 845 right?

CPU would be too shit anyway to play PC games on it

>playing online
No real friends mate? How bout Lan?
Besides. Single Player games are best.

show me a $400 pc with the performance of a ps4

Im a pc gamer, but come on lol, that's pushing it

>No real friends mate? How bout Lan?
The vast majority of console games do not support lan

is it possible to build a gaming pc in the shell of a console.

Single player games are tragic unless they're strategy or simulation.

He's comparing just the PS4 hardware though (because of the supposed OS switch), which is shit. So it's really easy to get the same hardware for a PC.
Unless he's talking about performance of an actual PS4, in which case he's just stupid.

pcpartpicker.com/list/9hQfxY

pcpartpicker.com/list/Q8Gn9W

This PC: ~4 TFLOPS of FP32
PS4 pro: ~4 TFLOPS of FP32

retard

The GTX 1050 only has 1.7 TFLOPS of FP32 though...

Nice try though.

if microsoft was smart they would make the xbox a windows machine and try and cuck steam.

> why can't I buy a $400 ps4 pro and install windows
Because consoles are DRM machines. This is the reason why there's no copy protection software on console games.

As opposed to the degenerate, weed smoking teenagers who yell "nigger faggot" on Sup Forums all day?