/THT/ - The Holy Trinity

who /tht/ here?

>Windows Desktop
>Macbook Pro
>Linux Server

Feels excellent.

>t. mactoddler

Yes I have all 3

I prefer all operating systems, I'm no autist you see.

>MacBook
>I'm no autist

Pick one.

gaymer & mactoddler

Not an argument, please leave if you're not a part of the holy trinity.

Have all of them aswell but, don't use my MBP anymore. Late 2011 model and can't get it to update for some reason.

Bwahaha

I have a hackintosh and a windows "server."
I was too lazy to set up samba on Linux and now I'm too lazy to move data.

I kinda want to get a MacBook, just because I've never used MacOS and am curious. Too expensive for me to justify buying it until my current laptop breaks though

Sell it to me

Windows desktop and a MBA my gf gave me. I put ubuntu on the mba for now though, really why would you use mac if you could use linux?

I've searched far and wide for over a decade, and this is the trinity I keep coming back to. Stable, easy config, solid hardware, and productive. It also gives you the best marketable skill combo.

Good luck trying to convince your CTO that your users should be using Gentoo desktops or decade old Thinkpads running Arch, you autists.

>Windows 8.1 gaming rig

>hackintosh SFF desktop

>hackintosh X220

>FreeBSD ZFS NAS/home server

Truly the master race setup

>Linux Desktop
>Linux Laptop
>Linux Server

It's trivial to install macOS on just about any modern intel computer

Unsupported wifi is the only problem you'll probably run into

Try it out

MacOS has a fully functional terminal with bash, package manager (its third party but works as good as apt), built on UNIX, good aesthetics which makes it pretty much a polished version of Linux.
Dont get me wrong, it's not literally a polished version of linux but you get the idea if you're not an autist.
I've been using Linux for over 10 years and when I bought a macbook I realised that linux should stay on servers, not on laptops and desktop.

>t. mactoddler

>toddlerOS
>can't even merge folders without losing your files
>functional

This is what mactoddlers actually believe.

>not using terminal for all file operations

>implying