Gatebox

So, is Sup Forums planning on getting one?

youtube.com/watch?v=nkcKaNqfykg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ek08KvgqFGM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Does anyone know if there'll be an English version?

lmao why is the first thing they make in it an anime waifu

I need to get more /fit/ so I look good for mai waifu

>she constantly harasses him to come home from work early
Won't this destroy Japan

I dunno lol

Can you fuck it?

Oh god that looks great, I want.

Yeah she actually sounds really obnoxious. It's like the AI from Her but if she were overly possessive.

Makes me wonder if she'd bug you if you were out trying to have a real life. Like if she'd try to sabotage relationships that could potentially come between you and her.

$2,950

Yeah, absurdly expensive and far out of my budget. I still want it.

She goes full yandere, starts a fire and kills you in your sleep.

the main character looks like the dude in mr Robot

this is the gayest, saddest thing ive seen in all my life. what the fuck.

Was it better a week earlier when that guy would toil 14 hours a day to return to a dark, silent house

I shed a tear

Does she respect my freedom tho

If you start saving right now, by the time it's available world wide you have enough to buy it+accessories

Rejoice! The Waifu age is about to begin

I'm with you.
If I ever get tired of relationships I am definitely getting something like this.

> getting one?

Probably. It depends on price and availability but I definitively want one.

can I replace her with my waifu?

you're waifu is shit

>Figure manufacturers or Anime studios will licence or sell models along with voice and animations to install

I can see this doing pretty good if they can keep manufacturing costs down since it will probably be very low volume and niche.

What a time to be alive

youtube.com/watch?v=Ek08KvgqFGM

It's designed by a team of unwed, overworked, late 20s to mid 30s Japanese men. In Japanese society that means they literally have no social interaction at all. Hardly enough time to even look at a woman. They're in a culture that assumes you're going to spend every waking moment working. No time for foolish pleasures like women. Children are for married men with stay at home wives, a completely separate & higher tier on the social totem pole for men with the connections and luck to make big money and work less hours. knows exactly what's going on.

see

What's stopping him from getting a cat?