Is this compromised yet?

is this compromised yet?

yes, by nsa

Not yet.

Everything is. I do not think that there is ANY exception to "is this compromised" these days.

>built upon debian
>systemd
yup

is it so easily compromised that they would use it on any user? or just the big guys? (people distributing illegal shit and stuff)

>999777
double trips speak da truth

Is QubesOS a better choice?

Security != privacy

What the fuck are those meme quotes? How would you ever take that shit seriously?

>cubes so ass

They should advertize it for turks as they have an actual butthurt clusterfuck in the leading position, who loath free speech .

Who is that erection perfection?

> Not knowing Anzu
Why are you here?

kys

checked

maybe should spend less time on here senpai

Stay on your containment board please.

Tails is using the vanilla Linux kernel, which includes nonfree software, which again makes the whole thing insecure.

Im not using it because im not familiar enough with everything that goes on in it.

it only takes a small misconfig somewhere in there for nsa/fbi to exploit and youre compromised.

probably, use subgraph os instead

> not Solus
> current year
I'm just shitposting, desu.

>being this new.

>whole thing insecure
I have such pity for retards that think like this.

It literally needs just a single security hole to make a whole operating system insecure. Learn2computer.

>is this compromised yet?
HONEY POT
O
N
E
Y
POT

but it is friendo, the best strategy is to not get attention by using snowflake encryption, that's how they intercepted assange dead man's switch

>hey, guys, is this open source project I could check for weaknesses compromised?