Is there any reason to not get involved with credit card fraud and malware?

Is there any reason to not get involved with credit card fraud and malware?

It seems much more profitable than working like a wagiecuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

nonfree.pizza
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because if you get caught you go to federal disappeared prison

I don't see how it's possible to get caught.

ask exactly what you want to know before the thread 404's dumb fuck. i am willing to share my experience but you need to be specific.

also, youll get caught.

who's good right now for user vps or proxy?

because it's wrong and cc fraud is for sand niggers and malware is for jews

neither since those leave paper trails. go to public wifi.

Okay my question is what's the downside of buying things online, it seems hard/impossible to get caught.

VPN
RDP/socks to order from the same city/town as the card is in - verify that fraud/risk score is low
Use antidetect or similar to prevent browser fingerprinting
Use VM

Literally how can you get caught?

You'll get got and sent to the gulags where niggas will rape you and make you their cum dumpster. You will then get pregnant and give birth to retarded mulatto children, thereby accelerating the white genocide rate.

how are you paying for the vpn?

Is this the new nonfree.pizza ?

bitcoins

papertrail.
try again.

There is no reason not to
But there is a lot of competition and its still hard work...

>implying a VPN wont rat you out

Zcash? Idk

How is there a papertail if I buy them from Local bitcoins then use an exchange to convert it to LTC, then back to BTC?

How will he rat me out if he doesn't have my real ip and there's only a user account that doesn't include any information?

He'll have the IP of a public fastfood place in a city of 5 million, that's about as close as it will be.

Is this the new 16gb ram thread?

why bother with the vpn if you're gonna use public connection?
and also there is a public database of transactions with all cryptocurrencies, right?

>and also there is a public database of transactions with all cryptocurrencies, right?

Yes but not with Zcash.

and with BTC it doesn't lead anywhere if you convert it to LTC and then back through an exchange.

You know they caught the dude who ran silkroad on a cyber cafe at a public library
You are human, even know there is some piece of evidence unique to you lying somewhere in the Internet, maybe its the way you type, the nature of your usernames, there are guys who spend years studying how to link this data together and find your ass.

you need to make the initial purchase tho... your credit card company will have that data.... you buy cryptocurrencies the n all of a sudden receive shipments of goods purchased using stolen identities. dont you think that sounds a little fishy?

>you need to make the initial purchase tho... your credit card company will have that data

Localbitcoins, as I said.

>You know they caught the dude who ran silkroad on a cyber cafe at a public library
>You are human, even know there is some piece of evidence unique to you lying somewhere in the Internet, maybe its the way you type, the nature of your usernames, there are guys who spend years studying how to link this data together and find your ass.

There's a pretty big difference between a guy running a criminal market and a guy stealing a few thousand a month.

The latter likely wouldn't even get any attention if you rotate drops, modus operendi, etc regularly.

>you need to make the initial purchase tho... your credit card company will have that data.... you buy cryptocurrencies the n all of a sudden receive shipments of goods purchased using stolen identities. dont you think that sounds a little fishy?

1) Localbitcoins as i said, you pay some guy cash for them

2) Transfer to another cryptocurrency then back through an exchange. There would be no way of knowing who or how they came from

rotating means patterns. either way one big thing people always forget, is that you cant fucking ship things and expect your location to not be disclosed by the merchants.

congratulations, you just went through a bunch of hoops to pay for a vpn that is rendered useless by my above point.

>rotating means patterns

Rotate randomly. Do it in bursts (one or two months of big fraud, then take a rest for 8 months), etc - just things like that.

>congratulations, you just went through a bunch of hoops to pay for a vpn that is rendered useless by my above point.

I meant BTC for your stolen cards you're going to buy and all the other shit. For VPN it hardly matters I forgot we were even discussing that.

Is there any money is stealing CC info via RFID or Chip whatever?

Say I got CC and details, how do I safely spend that money?

Also where do I get a scanner?

Also, when will you get 18 years of life?