I'm sorry, Intel

I'm sorry, Intel.

I'm so sorry, I have let you down.

Other urls found in this thread:

x86-secret.com/articles/cpu/k8-1/k8-8.htm
roubaixinteractive.com/PlayGround/Binary_Conversion/Binary_To_Text.asp
reddit.com/r/Amd/comments/5krghq/remember_the_canard_pc_magazine_about_zen_it_has/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Binary string for easy translation

010110100110010101101110010011110100001101000000010000010110100101110010001111010011010101000111

Why not just post the translation, dick lips.

>he can't do binary to asci in his head

Jim in charge of saving AMD again.

ZenOC@Air=5G

the frogs are telling us they got their engineering sample to 5ghz on air. this could imply a couple of things

>they broke NDA, which is a stupid thing for them to do as they might not get advance products from AMD again
>they're fucking with us, which is also stupid as it wrecks their credibilityh and would probably anger AMD just as much
>they're incompetent overclockers, and they managed to boot at 5ghz but it's not actually viable on the long term
>they won the silicon lottery and most of us won't even get close to that

but it's still nice to know they're not putting this out with zero headroom

Fifth, it's a ES with high leakage and overclocks nicely on air.

It's an 8 core, even if it was a golden sample, hitting 4.5 on retail chips would be fantastic.

>Chip which puts out a ton of heat stock
>Expecting to OC it much
baka

That's not how it works you twat.
Overclocking solely comes down to architecture and process quality, otherwise Fermi wouldn't be able to overclock at all.

>it's a ES with high leakage and overclocks nicely on air.
would that be incidental or coincidental?

Engineering samples are generally high leakage for production purposes.

>I don't know how electronics work

I meant the correlation between leakage and performance under air cooling

>he can't not be a shitposting retard

It's a known fact high leakage processors do better under air/water while low leakage do better under ln2

can we assume that the mass market chips will be "low leakage"?

It's up to luck, or more specifically the batch you get your hands on, some will leak higher than others, but the chances of a higher leakage are notably higher than lower leakage.

Are you okay?

I hate looking at sideways pictures. I rotated the picture, but when i uploaded it, it would be still be in the original position. so i opened it in photoshop and resaved it and it still didnt upload the rotation. so i opened it in paint and saved it as a gif.

Kaby lake can do better tho

MSpaint confirmed for better than photshop

Unless AMD stepped into the carpet at the last moment, the year 2017 should be that of renewal. Unlike Intel's Kaby Lake architecture. Which will not leave an imperishable memory, Zen could well sign the return of a ferocious competition in the high-end.

A moins qu'AMD ne se prenne les pieds dans le tapis au dernier moment, l'annee 2017 devrait etre celle du renouveau. contrairement a l'architecture Kaby Lake d'intel. qui ne laissera pas un souvenir imperissable, Zen pourrait bien signer le retour d'une concurence feroce dans le haut de gamme.

KBL is only 4 cores.
Broadwell-E, the thing this is competing with, can't hope to reach 5GHz after 4 metal respins

Apparently this magazine had their hands on a Athlon 64 8 months before release, so not only have they been around for a while, they're quite credible.

x86-secret.com/articles/cpu/k8-1/k8-8.htm

I'm ready to be disappointed when the thing actually comes out

But please don't disappoint

Pretty please

I can already see the resident Intelfags going into epileptic shock and foaming at the mouth behind their phones.

if it disappoints there's going to be a dozen permanent threads shitposting about AMD disappointing again

if it doesn't and exceeds all expectations that's probably going to happen anyway

No matter what happens AMD will get bashed, some faggots on this board are just too emotionally invested in Intel.

>ton of heat stock
>95w tdp stock
>95w
>hot
What? So I guess Intel's 100w chips are furnaces then?

>can't not
FUCK YOU BAGUETTE

>
>>can't not
>FUCK YOU BAGUETTE
Your mom want to eat mine mouhahahaha ( Evil laught )

i heard from Paul's Hardware that the leaked Zen stuff has it look like their new chips will be in between the i5 6500 and i5 6600k.

Im super new to this stuff, but from what ive picked up AMD's current CPUs arent relevant even though they have some good features.... something about schedulers.... but if their new stuff is an upgrade of their old, then they are Finally on Par with the more powerful i5's.

And as games use more Cores, AMD's investment in their style of CPUs might be more useful in future games/software.And if they get even faster in the next generation... intel and amd might be neck and neck.

someone tell me im wrong and say why.

>I don't know how electronic works but I'll pretend I do

Go away your morran

>This is fake you know that? Polaris can't overclock at all and neither could 290X or Fury what makes you think this will?

roubaixinteractive.com/PlayGround/Binary_Conversion/Binary_To_Text.asp

>010110100110010101101110010011110100001101000000010000010110100101110010001111010011010101000111
>ZenOC@Air=5G

am i write or rong?

here's a better source i know /g will appreciate:
reddit.com/r/Amd/comments/5krghq/remember_the_canard_pc_magazine_about_zen_it_has/

>/g