Mfw retards think this piece of software is called Cah - Lee - Bray

>mfw retards think this piece of software is called Cah - Lee - Bray

Other urls found in this thread:

manual.calibre-ebook.com/faq.html#why-doesn-t-calibre-let-me-store-books-in-my-own-directory-structure
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>triggered by how people pronounce words
>calls them retards

>uses a piece of shit software that makes a copy of each book and wastes hundreds of GB instead of just keeping track of where things are
The only thing it's good for is using it as an OPDS catalogue to download books onto other devices

>uses a piece of shit software that makes a copy of each book

MY FUCKING SIDES.

You are literally retarded too.
Theres an option to index existing folder structure or to copy into the program directory.

Dumbfuck.

Here's your (You)
manual.calibre-ebook.com/faq.html#why-doesn-t-calibre-let-me-store-books-in-my-own-directory-structure

Thanks.
Here's your (You) in return.

Feel free to (You) me in the future.
Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips

more like poolibre lmao

>Can't pronounce simple three syllable words
>not retarded

Not > But I haven't problems with how Calibre manage my books. I have Calibre installation on C: and a separate ebook folder on other drive, with no copies on the Calibre installation folder.

>retards naming their software in a way that it would lead the user to assume it sounds out differently from the actual pronunciation

The only reason I use this bloated software is because it's the easiest way for me to make organized backups of my horrible guilty pleasure.

how many fucking shota doujins do you need?

?????????????

>>mfw retards think this piece of software is called Cah - Lee - Bray
Is free software so you can say how you want haha

?????????????

I call that piece of shit
SHITLIBRE
because that piece of shit has the worst UI and the worst performance.

That isn't the software's name, dipshit.

XD

ebin

It's true though.

Why did they disappear the r in the phonetic spelling?

Because it isn't pronounced. Retard.