r8 each other

Other urls found in this thread:

u.teknik.io/0iv1Z.webm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

is this the new cell phone desktop thread

Status bar, reddit, that icon pack clashing with the wallpaper 3/10
Not an anime fan but great work 8/10

I think remove that bar background would be so much better

And aligning the icons along the side properly so that they're proportion to the height

Weebshit but it's ok

I don't know why there is that beigeish bar part on the top of the icon border
That weather icon clashes with the whole theme, id rather just have text to indicate the weather condition.

The background is kinda stupid, the wood texture part is pretty crappy and the wallpaper should be just a solid colour with the iconography

>beigeish bar part on the top of the icon border
battery meter

Updating to a 7.1 ROM soon.

Moto X Style.

what font is that?

Hi ~

Old but~

What's the app to the right of the clock?

Icon pack?

solid explorer

8/10, could remove one or two icons and make the existing ones larger

5/10, I sort of like the layout but the icons look too small and the Google search bar is always ugly to see on a homescreen

7/10, too plain, nice pape

6/10, Aside from the fucked up pape, nice clock and icons

8/10, nicely sized icons and clean

Mind sharing your paper?

Pls tell me how

I would assume KLWP
Look for phone threads in /w/

I still don't know why everyone hates Windows 10 Mobile. It's amazing.

R8 and h8

Fucking weebs, nobody here cares for your little girl nip cartoon trash

>In b4 Sup Forums anime site

There's more to anime than loli, moe and schoolgirl shit. Get some fucking taste.

anime website

>Technology board

on the anime website

6/10. I like the pape, but everything else is too generic

How did you get the sidebar and which icon pack is that? 9/10 for me, I really like it

The iconpack is paid and is named 'TwoPixel' and the sidebar was made using KLWP.

Wallpaper changes based on time of day

Icon pack?

First time ricing something, how did I do?

I like the icon theme, I would use it but it's missing some critical apps for me

Couple of my apps don't have them too but you can change it manually

What icon pack?

My phone is only used for shitposting in bed, reading manga and receiving calls from work.

FYI, if you aren't rating home screens and you're just posting yours, you won't get rated you lazy fags

literally who cares
r8s are for reddit

;^)

>Stock icons
>Stock clock
>Labelled icons
>KitKat app drawer

Present yourself infront of a speeding semi-trailer you god forsaken aspergic with no taste.

How about you have a good fucking homescreen before talking shit about someone else's, brain-dead moron.

Nothing wrong with having a search bar, I actually use the shit. Icons aren't fucking small, my phone has a 5.5inch 4K display, it's fine as long as you're not a fat fucking American piece of shit with sausage sized fingers which can't click the icons.

>Re:Zero
>schoolgirl shit
Fuck off.

Stamped Purple

>being this butthurt

Who's the aspie?

Other than the camera icon having bad AA it's pretty good.

>getting this mad because some random stranger on the internet doesn't like your homescreen
wew lad

Jesus Christ, what a sperg.

The user above is right, these icons are a little bit pixelated, also notice that the square is a little too small for the picture, I can see one or two pixels at the border. Also, you may want to change the icons at all to something easier to be seen and with 2k textures or whatever.

Anyone know a clock widget that shows when your alarm is set for? The stock widget does this, yet no other 3rd party app I've seen does.

Please do not bully.

Thanks for the advice, I'm going to try to draw some icons to better fit it

Awful icons

Weeb trash

Widgets and pape don't match at all

Cluttered and ugly

Boring

Boring

Weeb trash

Degenerate

Awful pape with a big white fucking nothing taking up space and causing an eyesore

Boring

Boring

Pretty awful for W10 standards

Weeb trash

Decent but that icon pack is a cancerous meme and the icons are too small for no good reason. Form over function fag

Plain and gay meme icons

Decent, but icons are shit

Boring

Cancerous weeb trash

Boring

What the fuck is with that shitty red filter

Probably best one so far but the icons are shit

anime website

That's fine, still weeb trash desu

if your going to "r8" then you should probably post you're homescreen

Why should I?

because as of right now no one has any reason to take any of your criticisms seriously
if you could even call them criticisms, most of it is useless one word replies

Sounds like you can't take criticism fagboi

"boring" is not a criticism

Just because you don't agree with a one word assessment of your home screen doesn't invalidate it. It's boring to me and most likely to some others as well.

Sup Forums is a great place to get brutally honest criticism due to the anonymity. Take it from a drawfag from /tg/.

I most likely called it boring because it uses the same minimalist tropes most fags here use like a blurred pape, overused icon pack, uninspiring look overall.

/ic/*

Fucking autocorrect

you are contributing literally nothing to the thread and wasting your time and everyone else's
either give constructive criticism or don't bother posting
that goes for anyone who "r8"s with just a number out of 10 also

Nobody here asked for constructive criticism, OP literally asked "r8"

You're wasting your time sperging out because I called your screen boring. You could have ignored my post if you didn't like it. But you're so desperately seeking validation.

Grow some thicker skin.

I don't care what you think of my homescreen, that's not the issue
the issue is that you came into the thread and just mass quoted everyone with your "r8"s as if anyone cared without even posting your own for comparison, while at the same time your "criticism" was almost entirely useless one word jabs rather than anything actually constructive

u.teknik.io/0iv1Z.webm

webm just too bib. Also, stolen from an user, but I'm changing some stuff from it while I learn how to at the same time.

haha owned

which icons would you recommend that are white and would go with my home screen?

and yeah three icons were a bit small, made em a bit bigger now and it feels better now.

o shit

>I still don't know why everyone hates Windows 10 Mobile. It's amazing.
It looks like a fuckin mess

Clock widget?

>He uses the Google App

Nigga wtf just use the Chrome search bar like everyone else

Running RR 7.1 right now pretty comfy
Too cluttered for my taste
C U T E
Looks good
A shit
Boring
Cute

>Boring

Suggestions?

R8

I'm gonna guess you are one sloppy messy person

How did you make yours? I like it a lot.

It's just KLWP fampai

Did you just randomly stick icons wherever they would go?

>You will never be this booty blasted over chink cartoons

lol

Thnx very much

AMOLED masterrace

Nice and minimal. Love the bright colors.

Bad

Turn off f.lux

It's OK. I don't like the background because it is all grainy. The font of the top widget is ugly.

I like this, but I think the clock/date could be improved. A little boring there. Also I know KLWP sucks at buttons, so yours is irritating me.

No effort

There a colored version of that icon pack?

No, it just takes the regular color icons and grey-scales them.

nice I like it.

10/10

r8

Why are people so afraid to use colored icons? Your home screen would be perfect if you didn't have to squint to spot where the tiny white icons are. Stop doing this shit. Your pape and icons should never ever blend.

What clock widget is that?

here you go, i know you dont like it but i do

I hope your mother dies

Zooper

Is this Avante Garde or impractical?

x1000 points if you get the wallpaper reference but it's tough

looks like shit

Mine

I had them organized in a long rectangle, but I kinda like the idea of disorganizing them for some reason. Oh well

UCCW with Chevelle Modern

Guys, I'm new to Android, how do I start ricing shit? Is there a guide?

From what I gather, you need to pick a "launcher", then "icon sets" that come as "apps" for some reason, and then some extra apps to serve as "widgets", all of which look like fucking garbage. Is there anything else you can customize? I would love to customize the top menu with the notifications or whatever it's called, but there's hardly anything I can change to that.

Is there any alternative? I mean I don't feel confident downloading too many shit from untrusted people, how do I know I won't join the botnet with that shit? I went through enough trouble to get CyanogenMod, Xposed and microG to work, I wouldn't want to ruin it all with shitty apps already.

Head over to /w/ or /wg/. Plenty of resources there.