Convince me not to get into carding

Convince me not to get into carding.

Everywhere I turn. People are making thousands of dollars a day. And these aren't intelligent, hard working people. These are retarded niggers, in every sense of the word.

Why, then, should *I* not get into this and make some money for myself? Why should I stay poor when it's so close, within arms reach?

What exactly is stopping me right now from spending a good $500-1000 to set everything up, get what I need and start making big money?

Why must the wealth be left only to Tyrone, Dequan, Pablo and Ivan-Borisovich?

I need to get in on this.

Dead fbi friend stop creating these threads thanks

(guys, remember to write 'sage' in the options if you comment)

Don't be a nigger, OP. These niggers are not wealthy, they might get $1000 and then end up in prison for 5 years. That is $200 per year, get a job at McDonalds and you can easily surpass that.

>they might get $1000

So they get caught the first time. That is most highly unlikely.

People are making THOUSANDS, A DAY.

And doing it for months or even years.

>So they get caught the first time. That is most highly unlikely.

Are you kidding? nearly all of them get caught the first time. There are cameras everywhere, I work with camera recognition software, your face will be held on file and compared on other cameras.

Muslims does it the right way and cut off the hands of thieves.

>Are you kidding? nearly all of them get caught the first time

That's such fucking bullshit dude.

People do not get caught the first time, the likelihood of that is so low...

>There are cameras everywhere, I work with camera recognition software, your face will be held on file and compared on other cameras.

And???

Even if you have someone's face it doesn't mean shit. You still have to have an investigation, identify them, arrest them, take them to court, prove intent and present evidence for their crimes.

All of this needless to say takes a lot of time and money, if Tyrone stole $600 they're not going to fucking engage the entire police force and US Marine corp into it.

>Muslims does it the right way and cut off the hands of thieves.

Yeah muslims also stone women to death and rape children. Should we follow them too?

Do it, then use the stolen cards to gift yourself Steam games from a throwaway account to your real account.

cutting the hands of thieves is pure justice and seems to be completely necessary because we have trash like you lot.

I don't play videogames. I just want to make money.

too bad you can't and won't isnt it, little wagiecuck?

>stone women to death
Seems good to me.

>rape children
>>implying sexy kids don't want the D
Time for you to take your moralfag ass back to redit.

>stone women to death
yes
>rape children
no

>Seems good to me.
They stone men more than women. Because the only crime that has stoning as a penalty (apart from homosexuality in some places) is adultery. And men are more often adulterous (despite the fact that they can marry 4 wives)

So I bet you think differently about it now, don't you.

>They stone men more than women.
Also fine with me.

retarded normies will always say it's bad, you'll get caught etc.

But it's amazing money.

retarded normies will always say it's great money, you won't get caught etc.

But it's great for spending a decade in jail.

t. retarded normie

you won't go to jail for this you fucking moron

OP, how will you acquire the cards?

i will buy them either from alphabay or anothoer market.

If tyrone stole $2, they will still engage the "entire police force and the US Marine corp".

Is this some new shitty meme now?

No they wouldn't.

They don't give a fuck about anyone stealing small amounts of money unless it gets media attention, they're totally bored or he does something really really retarded.

OP has OCD.

FUCK OFF WITH THESE DAMN THREADS

Just some mentally damaged guy spamming this shit daily. I actually hope someone will manage to convince him to get into carding and he will spend rest of his live getting asspounded by Tyrone and his friends.

what if i become the tyrone