I am 22 and I've never had a mobile phone

Wouldn't even know how to use one of the newer touchscreen pieces of shit. I don't want brain cancer.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zr6h0pEdonY&t=60
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

same, except in the recent year i obtained a mobile phone - conceptually they're not all that different from the computers of past years.. mainly in the sense that well... they're not very "multitask oriented" as much as their multicore processors would like you to believe.

a disappointing experience if you hoped for an overall desktop computer replacement.

>I don't want brain cancer.
You realize that TV and radio stations are a thing which would have far greater ""theoretical"" potential of that, right?

Are you some kinda pahjeet poorfag? Just get a chinkphone if you're a third worlder

I dont want one mate. Im australian. what the fuck i need a phone for

here have a look at this scania

How does your average day look? Do you go out, do you do stuff? I find cell phone to be incredibly useful very often, so I just want to know how people who do not find it useful live.

ohhhh ahhh yes ahh thats ah very ah niceee a truck a yaess ahhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh help me help meeeee ahhhh me bumbags just burst open and the doctors have sewed me bumhole up ahhhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhhh heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp me help help meeeeeeeeeee

dont know about you but i think its a daily dredger thread time, bringing out the first dredger.

>Do you go out
yeah once a week to do the shop
>Do you do stuff?
the weekly shop

I aint got fuckin time to go out and do shit. Im almost level 59 on borderlands, how am i suppossed to get up further than that if I was going out drinking and boozing it up on the town

Anyway, nah mate I dont use mobile phones they are a waste of time. I would gladly dump one int he river here.

Here's me internet.

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey hey youou hey hehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeelp me help help meeee ahhhhhhhh ah its spreading the cancer is sprading hehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh help help me eahahah me bumholes been sewed up nowigtta shit ina bag ahhahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

hey the world does not revolve around a stupid phone, i own a cell phone but its old, and i never ever use it i dont want to end up like the many people that get brain tumors from cell phone usage, ahh well some just cant break the habbit.

Get off my Sup Forums

gotta get this thread looking more like a filthy fucking dredger, did you know the average dredger spends 364 days a year working non stop the only time they stop is christmas day.

hey mate, what you wi cant even understand what youre tlaking about anymore mate, but i tell you what i would dump it when the you can ask me to delvier something in my kraz trucka nad if you pay me, i day hey, intot hte river it goes. if you dont pay me, i wi ll go as far as the diesel goes and you just give me a bottle of pepsi at the end of the day and its a job well doen okay compadre

here is what i am upto on my borderlands playthrough for anyone wondering

lets get the dredgers to clean this place and dump the spoil in another cuntries waters.

dredging well someone has to keep the ports deep so yous can get your technology in.

heyw hat i got it under what the name of thet thing where the man comes up and says oh hey there you are im trying to find sauce

250 Litro Mexicano Esse

dredging thats all i do, dredging everytime i do it.

Hey stop fucking shitposting in my fuckin thread cunts

keep it comming dredge the fuck out of this thread.

dredge it good boys

HELP ME HELP ME AHHHHHH AHHHH ME CNACER IS SPREADING ALL THROUGH ME AHHHHHHHH ME BUMBAGS LEAKING FLUID AHHHHHHH HEL;ELEP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

we have some of the best technology in the bussiness.

Hello. Would you like this transparent background mouse hand? If so, I will email it to you upon request. Have a wonderful day!

damn gotta get back to dredging for REAL tech girlz.

so?

you didn't ask a question or anything, this isn't your personal blog, faggot

hey a mate the thing ah can you help me i cnat beat the caesars legion lanius destroys me can i have a link to a faq or soemthing if you got one thnxinadvance

I have a question for you.

Do you want brain cancer?

far cry instincts, damn gotta take me scientist and get outta here.

blog................. whatz a bog, oh you mean bogged, yeah ive done that a few tymes.

AHHHHHHHHHH AHHH HELP HELP ME MY BUMBAGS BURST OPEN I VE BOWEL CANCER AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HELP HELP ME AH IT HURTS IM ON FIRE.

hey i wanna contribute as well

>i dont use a phone because cancer
>uses mobile internet
thats also a phone.. only difference is that it does not have a ui

far cry 3 privateers

What's the point of this thread, just to brag about how much of a fucking luddite you are?

HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AHHHHH AHHHHHHHH MY BUMBAGS GONN ABURST HAAHHHAHAHAHAHHHHHit hurts me inside like a fibreglass inmy stomach cna you help me please

huh. Hey mate, I am just here to have a good time and hang out and what have you. You gonna start attacking me, I will report you to the fbi bud. thats terrorism.

far cry time

i se a mana make a huhwa awhat aha hsuh a a sanc ayou spell da nam what a dada firiti namme

>I don't know how electronic waves work
OK pajeet

what is the point of Sup Forums

hey you want cancer, be my guest. but I dont want any part of the brain cancer phenomenom but he be like that ten dicks bloke then.

It's just because you're... youtube.com/watch?v=Zr6h0pEdonY&t=60

good times...................... far cry instincts

>doesn't refute his lack of knowledge of electronic waves
Wow... so this.... is the non-arguments.... of a pajeet....

Yeah I've been NEET the past few months and hardly use my phone anymore, didn't even use it much when I was going out. Internet is way better at home on a computer.

hey what they say, wa what a good man dont know wont hurt him and so when I say the mobile phone towers are cancer receivers, then you better beleieve it boy-o.

Here is my desktop. Post yours.

Ten Dicks, out. 10-4

ten dicks sucks, id rather be a mercenary

Are half the people in this thread retarded? Saying you get brain tumors from cell phone use is kinda like saying vaccines cause autism

I disagree. I do everything on my phone except games...and often opt out of games because i dont wanna boot up the comp/console

You are a total moron and hipster/flake if you think that smartphones automatically mean that the owner is stupid.

People still use PC's and laptops for stupid shit. Just like they use cars, and everything else wrong. Doesn't mean you have to.

I have a smartphone for 6 years and I use it for:
-wi-fi tethering for a laptop
-email for 10+ accounts
-business apps for android
-awesome IT magic apps if you root
-managing and sharing calendars for business
-todo lists

I have never opened it and gone on facebook, shitter, et al, and I don't care about them. Also, you can have educational games that make you think to keep your mind active when you have to be waiting, it isn't all just angry birds and fruit ninja.

This is CATASTROPHICALLY hard for some people to understand. So because some retarded rednecks go muddin', you aren't allowed to buy a truck, and you might as well not buy a car for this reason. This anti-logic is 100% retarded and you're only hurting yourself.

Dunno where you guys buy your phones but we recommend rooting and installing AOSP for a reason, or getting a chinese phone, just in case it has pop ups or other gay shit from the manufacturer. That isn't android, that is bullshit android made by ISPs because they get paid off by other companies to bake that shit in.

sounds shit

Good job galling for it.

Falling*

>wanted desktop environment
>buys 4" touchscreen while finger as fat as my dick
>boy I guess all this new technology isn't what its cut out to be

Get cucked fag

>""theoretical""
what does this even fucking mean? explain your newfag memes you fucking redditpollack

>not even level 59
Kek I bet you play as mechromancer too.