Grandpa is not good with computer

>grandpa is not good with computer

He's right though. Most people are complete retards, and simple tasks seem very hard.

>i think computers have complicated lives
Poor computers used by underage and gaymer autists do indeed have complicated lives.
>nobody knows exactly what is going on
People can't pick what programming language to learn anymore,
people are still too stupid to stick computer parts together,
people are still incompetent at using the Internet properly and learning about privacy and the do and do not of the Internet.

He's right on all accounts.

Explains why he's using Twitter.

It's been like that since the 70s and 80s, it's not anything new. The computer has always been a black box to people who don't care about what goes on inside one, and being a black box is good enough for them to do their job (if they need to use a computer for their job).
This thread is just another excuse for OP to talk about Trump, don't try to hide it. Sage and report.

I think that's kind of what he is referring to. The Internet gives anyone a platform to reach people, giving them the ability to spew whatever garbage is in their head. Hence, nobody knows what's going on because they get their news from biased Facebook articles and the like.

He's very wrong, and you must be a moron to think otherwise.

Things weren't nearly as easy a couple decades ago as they are these days, and I can say so with no fear of being wrong because I'm relatively old (I'm 49) and I've seen how it used to be.

Even retards who can't properly click a mouse and have a very hard time performing simple tasks can quickly request an Uber anywhere or conveniently order a new blender online after they accidentally drop their blender cup and break it. I've seen my 70 yo mum do it.

Not to mention how easy it is these days to access information. Even for trivial things like "where is Cordoba", a quick Wikipedia search can tell you all about it, or "how long will I have to wait for my bus", just SMS a number with your bus stop code and get estimates in the blink of an eye.

So no, Drumpf is very wrong, as per usual.

>the Internet enables freedom of speech, it's so awful!
Drop dead, you fucktard.

>It's been like that since the 70s and 80s
It's been getting worse over time.
>This thread is just another excuse for OP to talk about Trump
Trump is a great man and our savior, there is not much else to talk about.

What that fuck are you talking about gramps? What does google and wiki have to do with anything mentioned?
I think you need to stop avoiding those pills you are supposed to be drinking.

Wrong, they made lives simpler, but he's right about nobody knowing what the fuck is going on.

Layers of abstractions making things simpler. Even my grandma can operate a fucking IPhone. But those come at the cost of not knowing how things work exactly.
Now that's not all that worrisome. Maybe the occasional soccer mom who gets scammed by some phishing email but nobody cares.

Things like trading on the stock market is pretty much AIs trading with AIs and nobody really knows what the fuck is going inside these.
We get predictable results, until we don't and we get another market crash.

drumpfkins btfo, as usual

>computers have complicated lives

I agree. Too many luddites do not know how to properly maintain their machines and take care of their respective machine spirits.

Here's what I'm talking about: when I was your age and I wanted to jerk off, I had to use my imagination or steal lingerie catalogues.

Nowadays, all you kids have to do is open a browser window and type in xvideos.

So no, lives aren't more complicated these days. They are much cushier actually.

>It's been getting worse over time.
It hasn't. For fucks sake, can you even tell me how a pmos or nmos works? No? Are computers "too complicated" for you if you don't know about MOSFETs? Abstraction from fundamental electrical physics all the way up to user programs are what enable people to use computers. Fuck off you don't know shit about hardware.

I see you missed my meaning, a good example of why people don't know what's going on. They project shit on to what they read. I made no mention of the Internet being good or bad, aside from maybe saying that people spew garbage. The problem is that people have lost the ability to read things objectively.

>I had to use my imagination or steal lingerie catalogues.
When you were my age, you were still a virgin?
That's impressive gramps and does make sense when you say that lives are cushier these days.
But your complicated lack of a sex life doesn't have anything to do with computers.

Nice try, but you're obviously under 16.

If i'm under 16 and still managed to lose my virginity before you,
then i'd consider suicide if i were in your shoes gramps.
You are a waste of thousands of years of evolution.

>be unable to express yourself properly
>whine when people can't get your point
You're part of the very problem you seem to be complaining about.

>people have lost the ability to read things objectively
And how's that technology's fault?

If anything, it's educational obscurantism, something that Trump will do nothing to curb and if anything will actually even foster. Pic related.

Your puerile behaviour is how I know you're still a teen. Thanks for proving me right.

If you had a bit more puerile behavior when it mattered, maybe you would have gotten laid.
Women don't like emotionless robots who think that looking serious all the time gives them image points.
Now look at yourself. An alleged teenager has accomplished more than you have at the same age. You are a disgrace.

He's not wrong in the sense that computerized normies are too stupid to filter lies from truth, you look at their browsing habits and they literally just scroll facebook and read whatever garbage shows up on the feed, which usually is some Buzzfeed-tier sensationalist THEMS RACIST AGAINST , THEMS SEXIST AGAINST , that's all they're exposed to so they think it's real. And then you have fucked up people supporting criminal organizations like BLM that promote inequality, but at the same time bash All Lives Matter which promotes equality and peace.

They don't fucking know what's true and what's a blatant lie. Normies are the majority on the internet and in real life.

He's wrong in blaming computers for it. Blame the people who fall for this shit and those who misinform.

0/10

Is that the score of your sex skills?
That's sad gramps.