ITT: Tech "reporters" to stay away from

ITT: Tech "reporters" to stay away from

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zGJSFTaFJbQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's black, of course he's going to represent beats. Don't be surprised if he gets an in on an affiliate program for gin and malt liquor.

MKBH
Also Technews&tests if you're a frenchfag

All of them.

whats actually wrong with mkbh ? also
>etre francais

LinusTechTips
CritTV

The Verge

He soldout to Apple

but he just said in his last video that the pixel is his best phone this year , the dude obviously has meh taste but he is informative and speaks well unlike most other black youtubers

THIS!
i have unsubbed to that hipster shit years ago

why does Sup Forums hate linus alot ? is it because he is a faggot just like you but actually made it meanwhile you are just nitpicking failures .
youtube.com/watch?v=zGJSFTaFJbQ

because he's uninformed. he's a huge fucking cuck, and doesn't know shit except how to build "le ebic gayming rigs".

his reccomendations aren't even good. literally any normies that want a gaming machine should just buy a precision off of ebay and throw a gtx 980 and an ssd in it. literally all you need.

>How to genocide Normies via Dell PSU induced housefires

>niggers
>tech
pick one

MKBHD is based though.

This

HOL UP
*smacks lips*
DOPE
*rolls up sleeves*
CRISPY
*breathes heavily through gaped teeth*
*pulls up pants slowly falling back below the waistline*

>aplel shill
>based
pick one

racism isn't funny to me anymore. I guess I'm just more mature than the average person on here at least.

LinuxShillTips
JayzTwoGrands (for advertising EVGA)
HardwareCucks

That's my list.

CritTV is awful

MKBHD never makes actual videos apart from the rare smooth video shoots of the latest flagship

is an Apple shill for no reason other than "it look good so it be good"

Linus is out of ideas and stale but occasionally has an interesting video (Scrapyard wars is good)

The Verge is Political leftist trash

apart from a few exceptions most """"tech"""" Youtubers just make re-hashed reviews of the new iPhone/Galaxy

his opinions are shit
he's a sellout
the pixels are mediocre, yet overpriced
he speaks somewhat eloquently though, nigga's from the hood

Yeah you're such a big boy

I try to be. You know there isn't that many out there today that are still willing to try. I mean with the whole internet and lack of accountability this society currently requires, no one is willing to anymore. And with the vulgarity the "top" memes require, most people choose to act in inappropriate ways in an attempt to keep up. It's really shameful I think.

linus kekekekekek

Is your name mark?