Which is best?

Which is best?

you're 5 years late.
also, how ols are you?

I don't know. I was thinking about getting an iphone SE, but the shitty front face camera bothers me. I was also thinking about getting a google pixel, but I'm kind of worried about the bugs.

Is this even a question? A phone controlled by nazi like Apple. Or have everything free and customizable.. hmm

>Or have everything free and customizable.. hmm

botnet/10

I know this is bait but I'll bite: Android, mainly because it doesn't have any of the problems in webm related not including countless others like being unable to download more than 100MB over a mobile data connection.

Why the webm tho?

Is this to fuck with iphone mobile fags?

I'm sorry, this actually isn't bait, I'm just an idiot when it comes to tech. Can you give me the advantages/disadvantages for each, like storage, ability to play games, other shit, etc?

Apple has superior OS and lagging but more mature and stable hardware. It's overpriced.

Android flagships have superior hardware but a less stable and mature OS. It's a better value.

for you? get an iphone. you'll be happier.

Just tell me why android is better so I can buy one and not feel like I fucked up after.

apple is more polished, android is more customizable and bleeding edge. do you like tinkering with things? does rooting your phone or at least choosing your own launcher sound attractive to you? you should get an android. if you don't gaf about any of that and just want to use your phone you should get an apple.

if you want maxxx storage, processor and RAM you should probably get android though. apple hardware tends to lag behind and be less value for the money.

>bleeding edge
>doesn't even receive updates

>if you want maxxx storage, processor and RAM you should probably get android though. apple hardware tends to lag behind and be less value for the money.

Not true, apple's chips are the fastest (at least that was the case the last time i checked), iphones have nvme storage and they go up to 256GiB. The ram is true, though do note that since iOS is not literally written in java, it needs less ram. iphones are more expensive though, at least generally. t. An androidfag

Ubuntu Touch to bh.

That died in early 2013 you poop head

Iphones are better if you just want things to work. Android is better if you like customization.
Bonus. If you don't wanna risk bootloops and possible bricks.
Most android phones only have os support two years, security updates for three years.
Iphones are supported for much longer. Personally I'm very much so on the fence about updating between the s8 and an iphone due to the updating policies.

It depends, dude
If you're on an iphone, iOS is a lot better, because it has better hardware compatibilities.
If you're not on an iphone, you probably want android because it's more flexible and you can do more stuff than with iOS.