/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/ we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

Who here is still waiting for their 11.11 shit?

>IRC channel
#/csg/ on irc.rizon.net

>Discord link
discord.gg/6WehyUv

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Check Price History
chnprice.com/?language=english

>Chink Shit Infographic v1.4
qt.vidyagam.es/IcDmsJb.jpg

>News
• user's Orange Pi Zero showed up in just 8 days • The Xduoo X2 can't stop mixing tracks out of order when new files are transferred onto it • user bought a Watch strap for €5 • Audiobudget reviews the URBANFUN Hi-Fi • user's NFC tags arrived, doesn't know what to do with them • user buys a choker, it comes with a free bracelet • user gets a pair of touch screen gloves but they're not very responsive • user gets a Starship Enterprise Necklace • user finds a bunch of Gearbest coupon on a Russian /CSG/ forum
• New chinkshit of the day, VE Monks and a nice $4 wallet • user gets a stand for his Thinkpad • Reposting the battery life of a Zuk Z2 • Xiaomi to unveil new quadcopter and action cam at CES 2017 • user gets the KZ LP3 headphones, posts some early thoughts plans on making a proper review after a month "Vocals can be obscured somewhat, needs some EQ. Designed for bassy or dancey music. Worth £6"
• user gets his EDC on with this new multitool • user's screen protector arrived broken Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

zukfans.eu/community/threads/lr-team-zuk-z2-unofficial-cm13.174/
anerty.net/software/file/DriveSort/?lang=en
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/S58163067
aliexpress.com/item/Newest-Home-Wall-Charger-AC-Adapter-Power-Supply-Cord-Cable-For-Sony-PSP-1000-2000-3000/32661292770.html?ws_ab_test=searchweb0_0,searchweb201602_1_116_10065_117_10068_114_115_113_10000009_10084_10083_10080_10082_10081_10060_10061_10062_10056_10055_10054_10059_10099_10078_10079_427_426_10103_10073_10102_10096_10052_10107_10050_10106_10051,searchweb201603_2,afswitch_5&btsid=5ea35a3f-cb86-4bd1-8a1c-1ef53c3a4508
aliexpress.com/item/Andoer-LH-811-Wireless-Stereo-Bluetooth-Heaphone-Foldable-EDR-Earphone-Handsfree-Headset-Mic-MP3-FM-for/32461351912.html
aliexpress.com/item/AUGUR-New-fashion-men-s-backpack-vintage-canvas-backpack-school-bag-men-s-travel-bags-large/32436786940.html
aliexpress.com/item/Hot-Sale-Large-Gaming-Mouse-Pad-Red-Blue-Black-Locking-Edge-Mousepad-Mouse-Mat-Keyboard-Mat/32625398100.html
aliexpress.com/item/USB-Type-C-Cable-Ugreen-USB-C-3-1-Type-C-Fast-Sync-Charger-Cable-for/32421088643.html
aliexpress.com/item/New-Replace-Battery-Back-Cover-case-for-xiaomi-mi-4C-hard-protector-cases-for-xiaomi-mi4C/32584959170.html
aliexpress.com/store/product/New-Original-Ultra-Thin-Mini-AIEK-AEKU-C6-Quad-Band-Low-Radiation-Cell-Phones-Student-Version/1756871_32763384596.html
aliexpress.com/item/6-pcs-in-1-Opening-Tools-Screwdriver-Repair-Moble-Phone-Disassemble-Kit-Set-for-iPhone-4/32462135229.html
aliexpress.com/item/A96-1pcs-New-F-Shape-2-Side-Shoe-Cleaning-Brush-Suede-Nubuck-Boot-Shoes-Cleaner-Free/32600464549.html
aliexpress.com/item/Free-Size-Unisex-Orthotic-Arch-Support-Sport-Shoe-Pad-Sport-Running-Gel-Insoles-Insert-Cushion-for/32359409543.html
aliexpress.com/item/Factory-sales-Luger-P08-pistol-GUN-Weapon-Arms-Model-1-1-DIY-Model-Building-Blocks-Christmas/32606525282.html
aliexpress.com/item/2016-autumn-and-winter-male-casual-ankle-boots-vintage-british-style-genuine-leather-zipper-desert-boots/32784579397.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

is it true you posted cp and gore in another thread so mods would delete it so you could be the OP?

How does /csg/ screen their electronics for malware?

Does this cable work with Orange Pi Pc2 and 2A wall charger?

Shoo shoo Lithu

Where can get this but long? It says this is long.... but you can see her knees. Pretty disgusting. People calling that long now dsys

I look on the casing for the Xiaomi logo. If it's got it then I toss it because it's certainly riddled with malware

Im interested in this too OP, could you answer?

>amazon.co.jp

What technology did the Japanese use to kill hundreds of thousands of Chinese people? What kinds of experiments did the Japanese do on the Chinese at Unit 731 and what kind of technological advancement did that provide?

Whatever you say, granpa.

It wasn't just one thread. It was many threads over a period of about 10 days. Check the archives.

Everything is malware but I trust the chinks more than the americucks.

Do you find it funny to make up absurd lies like this?

and your openly admitting to it?

You disgust me. And this poor lady

He did it near the start of the year. A lot.

Looks Chinese shoopd to be white.

I am not OP. In any event, the question of him spamming threads with illegal images is a settled fact at this point. The real question is what kind of person would sit camping these threads on Christmas Day so he could be ready to post a new one the second it hit the bump limit. That's a far more damning indictment of the character of "Regular OP" than spamming threads with gore if he doesn't get his own way.

>making threads right on the bump limit
Kys

do you find it funny that a pedophile and a gore lover is in charge of /csg/ ? really makes you think

Thats my waifu you are calling names. You better back off

[citation needed]

and saying "check the archives" is a total cop-out, if it's really there you'll link it. But you can't. Because it doesn't exist and never happened.

how much do you pay for your VPN OP?

Does anyone have any Aliexpress generic coupon codes that are still good?

Are orange pis compromised at the chip level or is it something a firmware flash can fix?

The randomizer is updated.

(The pic is of my BAOER 388.)

My review for the Z2:

Default software (global ROM) doesn't work properly with play store even though it's installed, and the translation is shitty. Install CM13: zukfans.eu/community/threads/lr-team-zuk-z2-unofficial-cm13.174/
The unlocking process is annoying, since you have to sign up to lenovo's very slow website in chinese. Everything except swiping the utouch button works in the cm13 ROM, so once you've spent the couple of hours setting it up you have good software.

The back slides as much as everyone says. For me the phone is big enough as it is, so I don't really want to use a case with it. I wonder if it's possible to make some rough textured backing, like a screen protector for the back.

The camera looks great to me, though I really don't care about pictures so I'm a poor judge. The fast processor makes it nice for taking pictures; you can fire them off very quickly.

This thing is very fast, there's no delay doing anything.

Main downside for me is that five inches feels too big in my (average sized) hands, since I like to use my phone in my left hand. The screen is also a little glossy, even at max brightness, for dark images in a bright sunlit room.

A cute

Funnily enough he didn't make any threads on Christmas Day, so your other story about him spamming gore isn't true either. Fuck off already, go make another meta thread and cry about about not getting to make /csg/ threads.

thank you for a proper unbiased review of the Z2
way to many shills(on both sides) spouting their propaganda

Post pics of Z2 next to ATEs

>picture from google

Just got a pair of Boarseman CX98.
Definetly the BEST chinkshit headphones I've tried.
Better than new meme earbuds, better than Xiaomi Pistons or hybrid stuff, etc.

I'll be reviewing their sound compared with my Shure SE215 and AKG K701.

The CX98 have a very nice bass, mids and highs (which are usually lacking at this price point).
Subass is somewhat lacking, with the power of the bass centered around the midbass, which pack a punch. It does not, however, overpower the mids, which is a huge plus. Not for bassheads.
The mids are nice and their levels are close to the bass and highs, meaning, these earphones don't have a "V" shaped sound, they're more or less flat, with a small bump in the midbass (like I said earlier) and in the highs. This is good for vocals and balanced music.
The highs can be heard loud and clear. Bassheads may not like them, but then again, I'm no basshead. they're very (really) nice for the price.

Compared with the Shure SE215, they have less subbass, same amount of midbass, maybe the same amount of mids and definetly higher highs.
Comparing with the AKG 701 (different league, but...), they have worse subbass, higher midbass, less clear mids and I'd say the same amount of highs, but less preferable. It seems I'm bashing the chink earphones here, but really, comparing with the AKG, they're still really good, crazy good when price is accounted.

Foam tips are garbage.
Double flange tips seem too small.
Medium/large normal tips are very nice, the orange canal ones seem the best.

Package is amazing for the price.

Which is $17 or so.

Also I can't get the android pause button on my monks to work. Is there a chance that the Z2 uses an apple-style jack?

Also, the build quality seems very good, although the connector of the cable seems a bit worse than the Xiaomi Piston 3 connector, for example.
Sturdy, good cable, seems hard to tangle.

>five inches
>too big
wtf? I have tiny baby hands and yet can handle a 5.5" phone just fine

Does it have buttons like the Pistons?

No buttons.

Wow they actually come in a wooden box. 5/5 review btw, good job

For the user that was complaining that the tracks on his chink mp3 player were all jumbled up, use a FAT32 file order tool like DriveSort

anerty.net/software/file/DriveSort/?lang=en

well shit

He did. It got deleted.

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/S58163067

thanks user
this is a livesaver. didn't know this existed

I hold phones from the center, and it's uncomfortable to reach the Z2's home button. I play piano; I can assure you my hands aren't small.

That's just embarassing. Almost enough to make you feel sorry for the poor little guy to have the most important thing in his day cruelly taken away from him like that at Christmas.

>Main downside for me is that five inches feels too big
Same for me but i'm using a 5.5" RN3P.

Thankfully MIUI has a one-hand mode which is pretty cool.

great thread, shame about the pedophile OP

lucky you
my mobile provider has like 5 different external ips
and some losers got like 4 of them banned from Sup Forums already

shit they got him

>mods deleting a RegularOP thread
I thought they were working together to shill Xiaomi?

your right... something is up i know it, i will work on this and i will get to the bottom of this

better hurry, your pre-school Christmas holidays are running out.

im in university pls dont be mean to me

It should work.

I use a PSP Sony 5v2a charger.

OP, you forgot my review in the news?

Something tells me that the ad revenue from comfy's youtube channel is the key to solving this mystery

He was in such a rush and panic to post the thread he forgot. Forgive him.

looks white to me

Do you think this will work?
aliexpress.com/item/Newest-Home-Wall-Charger-AC-Adapter-Power-Supply-Cord-Cable-For-Sony-PSP-1000-2000-3000/32661292770.html?ws_ab_test=searchweb0_0,searchweb201602_1_116_10065_117_10068_114_115_113_10000009_10084_10083_10080_10082_10081_10060_10061_10062_10056_10055_10054_10059_10099_10078_10079_427_426_10103_10073_10102_10096_10052_10107_10050_10106_10051,searchweb201603_2,afswitch_5&btsid=5ea35a3f-cb86-4bd1-8a1c-1ef53c3a4508

>brown eyes

You can't out any money into your alipay account any more. Just pay directly.

Got these sweet Andoer bluetooth headphones, kinda look like Beats:

aliexpress.com/item/Andoer-LH-811-Wireless-Stereo-Bluetooth-Heaphone-Foldable-EDR-Earphone-Handsfree-Headset-Mic-MP3-FM-for/32461351912.html

They work well enough for bluetooth headphones, although it says "BT Wireless is Ready to Pair" and "BT Wireless is Connected Successfully" every time I turn it on (it's paired to my phone).

One issue, see pic related, is that my unit has two previous track buttons. The one closest to the phone button is a mode switcher (for FM radio).

It also supports hardwired headphones and microSD card, which I haven't tried yet.

Overall 9/10 for $12, pretty surprising given the price. Also ships from US which is nice.

>sign up for Aliexpress
>sign up for Alipay
>add my credit card info, because apparently you can't use debit cards
>try and buy some money for my AliExpress Pocket
>"For security reasons this process can not be continued. ISC_RS_5100102051"
>live chat just told me to wait, and that they don't know when it will be fixed

wtf is this shit. The last people I would have thought would give a shit about "security" would be the chinks

I read you can't keep a balance in Alipay anymore, but I thought Aliexpress Pocket was different

It should
Also Looks very similar to mine

Check if you need usa or eu or UK plug

Ok, thanks. I almost ordered one with USA plug

Explain?

comfy claims that he has only made around $7 from his youtube channel thus far

comfy is a fag

>wtf is this shit. The last people I would have thought would give a shit about "security" would be the chinks

It's your credit card company, you knob.

Do we really still need to call these 'chink' shit generals? 'Chinese' shit general fits perfectly well

It's a Visa card. Do I need to activate international transactions on it or something?

B8

You need to not use chink money suckers to pay for things.

im sure theres a thread on reddit for you xD

I'm waiting on an Arduino kit
Would anyone be interested in a review when it comes in?
I'm completely new to microcontrollers, what aspects should I report back on?

His videos have 200 views each and he takes 6 month breaks between his shitty videos. $7 sounds about right. What's the conspiracy?

Who

aren't exactly many options to pay for shit

There's no conspiracy. He advertises his channel on /csg/ and mods allow it despite it being against the rules.

Comfy Tech Reviews, local chink shit video reviewer.

70p more like

Post pics of your z2 next to zircons

So other than the ones in the infographic, can anyone recommend me a pair of headphones?

Got this backpack on 11/11 sale
aliexpress.com/item/AUGUR-New-fashion-men-s-backpack-vintage-canvas-backpack-school-bag-men-s-travel-bags-large/32436786940.html
bigger than those Fjallraven bags you see girls use. Has a lot of pockets maybe too many. Theres a pocket/pouch above the laptop holding section which gets in the way when you want to take out your laptop. Otherwise seems all good. I got the green colour. Tried to photoshop adjust the colours in the pic to be more representative of real life. It's sort of a olive drab colour but looks a bit more grey.

Other shit i've bought
>mousepad
aliexpress.com/item/Hot-Sale-Large-Gaming-Mouse-Pad-Red-Blue-Black-Locking-Edge-Mousepad-Mouse-Mat-Keyboard-Mat/32625398100.html
smells like rubber first few days. Otherwise seems perfect. Got the black and red one. Black one looks better imo.

>USB type C cable
aliexpress.com/item/USB-Type-C-Cable-Ugreen-USB-C-3-1-Type-C-Fast-Sync-Charger-Cable-for/32421088643.html
Carries enough current to charge my mi4c in an hour unlike most shit cables. Got the orange for high vis autism

>mi4c replacement back cover
aliexpress.com/item/New-Replace-Battery-Back-Cover-case-for-xiaomi-mi-4C-hard-protector-cases-for-xiaomi-mi4C/32584959170.html
Got the red one, looks good. It's actually just a white one thats been painted. Buttons dont stick out as much which can be a little annoying. It's ok.

Not sure if you're still here, but zui let's you program them to the correct keys if necessary

For some reason I really want one of these phones

aliexpress.com/store/product/New-Original-Ultra-Thin-Mini-AIEK-AEKU-C6-Quad-Band-Low-Radiation-Cell-Phones-Student-Version/1756871_32763384596.html

I don't know why

>phone tools
aliexpress.com/item/6-pcs-in-1-Opening-Tools-Screwdriver-Repair-Moble-Phone-Disassemble-Kit-Set-for-iPhone-4/32462135229.html
good for changing the back cover

>suede shoes brush
aliexpress.com/item/A96-1pcs-New-F-Shape-2-Side-Shoe-Cleaning-Brush-Suede-Nubuck-Boot-Shoes-Cleaner-Free/32600464549.html
not really sure how to use it but it sort of works

>insoles
aliexpress.com/item/Free-Size-Unisex-Orthotic-Arch-Support-Sport-Shoe-Pad-Sport-Running-Gel-Insoles-Insert-Cushion-for/32359409543.html
Pretty good. Buy a few cause they wear out after a season of playing sport.
Doesn't have that high arch support like a lot of insoles which is good for people with low arches

>luger
aliexpress.com/item/Factory-sales-Luger-P08-pistol-GUN-Weapon-Arms-Model-1-1-DIY-Model-Building-Blocks-Christmas/32606525282.html
doesnt work

Also considering buying these boots

aliexpress.com/item/2016-autumn-and-winter-male-casual-ankle-boots-vintage-british-style-genuine-leather-zipper-desert-boots/32784579397.html

Fix your anterior pelvic tilt and you won't have low arches

na its genetic low arches. also genetically have wider feet. doesnt affect my athletic ability

You're 100℅ sure?

rest of family has it so yeah

how is the laptop pouch? is it padded? will it fit a chinkpad + sleeve? (15' all in all)

Maybe it's because they're A E S T H E T I C af

>$70 chink shoes

will let you know about the chink pad when mine arrives

it fits a 9" eeepc probably a 12" laptop too

15" probably not but I dont know

Also its padded

also in the pick you can see the annoying flap i folded back to get to the laptop section

Rock zircons.

What you girls think?

Keep my Z3C or swap for a chink phone,

get an iPhone?

with iOS 10.2 and iMessage, iPhone is the best phone around!

Suck my dick

going to need a magnifying glass m9

Original.

I dislike iPhones, I hate Apples walled garden approach.

Any chink phones particularly better than a Z3C at the moment? CFB paying $1000 for a new high end phone.