What is a Sup Forums-approved smartphone?

What is a Sup Forums-approved smartphone?

My iPhone 5 broke and I'm looking around for a new Android phone to use.

Is pic related still any good?

Motorola G4 Play

How is the battery life on that?

Not a big fan of the 720p screen.

Battery life is decent for the price. Nothing amazing, but fine for daily use. It's basically the Chinkpad of phones. Try the /spg/ thread for better suggestions.

Tfw i love my Lenovo k5 but no one talks about it because is too cheap

your iphone 5 had less than 720p resolution, was it really that bad?

more like too expensive

Samsung J7

Please don't get chinkshit unless you want permanent unremovable firmware malware, your phone dying in a few weeks, and constant overheating issues.

Still using my galaxy s5 since release. Still decent, still does what it needs to do. Decent collection of ROMs available. You can still buy batteries for it too.

They're all the same.

The original Moto G was a good phone because it was designed by google. Now, there are better phones. The Redmi line, for example. Or, the phone I just ordered, the Zuk Z2, which I paid $10 more than a Moto G4 Play would have costed me. The Zuk Z2 absolutely shits on the G4 in every way.

Please stop recommending the meme phone.

I've been running my mi 4c for 3 months. Overheating is better than my friends 6 plus, you can replace all the firmware with open source and many people have been using one for over a year. If you don't like it you can return it, its only 100. I also upgraded from an iPhone 5.

I have one too, but I feel the battery lasts less and less with each recharge

It's fucking awesome.

Except the Play has been on sale for $99

Bump

Something about the S5 that I love is it was among the last phones to support MHL, which is a way to mirror your screen onto a TV or Monitor, but unlike using a chromecast or some shit there's no damn lag at all because you're directly wired in.

The only reason I find that cool though is for playing emulated video games on my TV with a Bluetooth Controller.

the j7 is bretty good its does everything a basic smartphone does without costing an arm and a dick

>touchwizz

>"Decent collection of ROMs available"

droid turbo 2 is best fucking phone i ever had, i had 3 s5's fyi.

There is no approved phone faggot

I got a J5 to replace my dying Galaxy S4... the phone is comparable, only downsides are lack of notification LED, and poor memory (1.5GB if I recall)

Memory is important, I can't open YouTube in Firefox now, keeps giving an error - though I suspect this could be due to another is issue.

Iphone 7

Samsung phones have great custom rom. Samsung Galaxy SII still gets support up to event Nougat. Samsung budget phones still have removable battery and card slots too. So ya, Samsung J7 is actually pretty good idea.

Note 7.. but good luck getting one.

6P with Copperhead

Freedom phones look epic

I'm in the market for a decent phone I can use with sprint that can play my favorite monster ranching fitness meme game

Iphone se?

Anybody have the ZTE Axon 7? What do you think of it? I used to own a Nexus 5X and want to know of the Axon 7 camera quality is better or not.

iPhone SE

Android is for autists and poorfags and the guy that says t.Mactodler in every thread

>t. iToddler

As a person who has always owned a smartphone with 1080p resolution, will it be a pain to look at?

Galaxy S5 your best choice, mine still breathing from 2014 with android 6.0.1

ZTE hired a literally paid shill to post on Sup Forums

it physically looks nice
thats all i can say

I love mine, awesome in every way except the camera and ROM support. My 6P definitely took much better quality photos though, camera is only okay.

The one and only pic related