Why you are not using your taskbar o the left side? It's more comfy if you're using a 16:9 / 16:10 screen

Why you are not using your taskbar o the left side? It's more comfy if you're using a 16:9 / 16:10 screen.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WEWG6kSYqlY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I have a 4:3 screen.

Been doing it for like 10 years OP. People think I'm a weirdo.

You are not a weirdo, you're intelligent

my GNOME has it by default, can't be bothered to change from left side. I actually dont care if its bottom, top or side

>othered to change from left side. I actually dont care
What's your ratio?

16:9

go do some pasta, Valerio

it triggers my ocd

Hi, Valeria

T-thx Windows 10.
Disclamer - i do realize i can make it smaller but this is the default size that appears when you set it to "left"

I have done it like this ever since switching to Ubuntu and I wish I would have realised you could do it on windows earlier

it is definitely the better choice, due to the way web pages will go top to bottom, you can fit more text on screen

I don't need a taskbark , only shortcuts

Because it's annoying if you have 3 monitors.

Right click on taskbar -> Unlock Taskbar

Now you can resize

yes as i disclamed i know i can change the size but that does not change the fact that windows 10 makes it look retarded by default.

>put in on the left monitor only
>???
>profit

But most of my activity is on my middle monitor like it should be.
Why would I want to move my mouse across screens all the time, even more screens if I have activity on the opposite monitor.

Who cares. I'm enough intelligent to resize the taskbar.

Not happening to me

something might be wrong with your graphics card

because it's on my right side

I prefer top.

chromium or ungoogled chromium?

Because...

true master race uses no taskbar

Can Gabriella make ravioli?

why do you prefer to do more travelling with your pointer?

have a 21:9 meme monitor, task bar on the right. I have extremely strong left vision

what the hell is that shit

I do as well, but I have to put the dock at the left side because it feels really weird otherwise.

Right side is objectively best, you mongoloid.
Do you even know how the human vision works?

Still, the screen is 1:0 horizontally bigger than vertically.

I put it to the top. Thats why

>using a task bar

If it's on your right side then your titlebar buttons better be on the left of your titlebar.

I've had it on the left for the past 5 years or so

maximum large icons on the top of the screen is where my bar lives - pleb.

Because I am using 5:4 that's why

>tfw to smart for horizontal toolbars

When I was still in 12th grade and my school got these education macbook air, the first I did with mine was change the taskbar to the left side
Nobody else did and they all pointed out and asked me why did I do that, and nobody understood that it was more comfy
I still haven't seen someone IRL with the taskbar on the left side

keep mine on autohide, went to terminal to get rid of the animation for it to appear, and just kept it on the bottom

With two monitors in kde I have one panel at the bottom of each with the process manager set to only show processes from the current monitor. Ive decided this is the best way to handle multimonitor setups

When I'm working on a single screen, I do keep it on the left side. When I've got multiple screens, I put it on the bottom because under macOS, you can summon the Dock to your current screen when it's on the other screen by bumping the bottom edge with your cursor.

Thank you for not being one of these retards who say 1280x1024's aspect ratio is 4:3.
Also 1366x768 is commonly called 16:9 which is incorrect, it's actually 683:384.

>intelligent
Porcodio impara le lingue

Task bar is always on the right for me. Been like that dor years.

Because I keep to old ways.

because mate looks fine the way it is.

I have my dock at the bottom and I set it to auto hide. If I want to launch something, I just use this.

I do. Horizontal bars are a relic from the 4:3 era.

There is no argument besides muh babyduck syndrome to keep the taskbar on the bottom when 16:9 aspect ratio monitors are the norm.

That's not what happens here

i actually hate having it anywhere besides bottom. if i'm working on something, it should cover the whole screen and i don't pay attention to the bottom of screen. and i use my mad alt+tabbing skills to switch from one window to another so i barely use it unless i need to see what time it is.

>thick vertical taskbars
Absolutely disgusting.

because I have mine on the RIGHT side.

My lefthanded gf also has it on the right.

how do you do that

Mine's on the right side

7+ taskbar tweaker, right click on its icon, advanced settings, set no width limit to 1. There is a lot of nifty settings there as well, like scroll mouse wheel on taskbar to change volume.

Grazie per il KEK f/-\m :^)

>tfw to intelligent to hide empty space from ads

is there a difference between the two?

That's elementary, right? It looks awesome

>hurr durr use arch

I hide mine so I get to see every inch of my beautiful wallpaper when not opening any browser or software.
I'm just weird like that

I don't have a taskbar

On win10? No.

and whats the difference when your os is not watching everything you do ?

youtube.com/watch?v=WEWG6kSYqlY

google won't be watching everything you do [in chromium]

>Intelligent non mi piace quindi si dice smart

It's basically Arch.

Because I don't have a taskbar and I have plenty of vertical room.

>the screen is horizontally infinite

Back to school retard.

>Dividing by zero

Back to school retard.

>not having a taskbar or dock set to auto-hide

Are you actually using GNOME 3 features instead of complaining about them? What timeline is this? Are you one of two people they designed GNOME for, because I can give you a lot of money to direct the next version in the right direction.

Can you send that via Paypal?

Sure, give me your contact.

I am.
I also set it to autohide and adjusted the height so that it doesn't pop up if I decide to click the backward button in chromium.

I keep it like that for the sole reason to piss people off

Came here to post this.

>asking why on a purely subjective, personal preference thing

Why does this board always do this? Why?

You can't tell me that this isn't hot...

Because I'm not autistic!

What Sup Forums skin?

>using mouse to use taskbar

>Windows 10
>ITA
>bookmark bar visible
>telegram
>spotify
>chromium
>facebook
>reddit
>twitter
>MAL
>intelligent

fuck off filthy spaghettoid

why

Sup Forums wouldn't be shit enough if we didn't do it user.
I mean I don't even use emacs or vim but I always incite shit about that crap when I can.
pretty sure it's trolls trolling trolls tho.
The eternal cycle continues

>!1!11

This desu senpai

But not intelligent enough to stop using windows.

/thread

Because English text is written horizontally so I'd need a wide-as-fuck taskbar to fit the labels