It's official, I'm not Autistic. Where do you stand Sup Forums?

It's official, I'm not Autistic. Where do you stand Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

a1538.g.akamai.net/7/1538/13355/v001/homeoffice.download.akamai.com/13355/Doc/1011/101114544.pdf
well.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/10/03/well-quiz-the-mind-behind-the-eyes/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not autistic enough to take a test

Not autistic enough to find the test without an URL.

to inteligent to take test

URL for the lazy and because OP is gay.

mindchecker.channel4.com/test-autism.html

Anyways, pic related is my results. I also have an ADD/inattentive diagnosis, an IQ of 142, and that 16personalities test said I'm an INTP-A.

Since we're talking about baseless, stupid measures of personality and intelligence, though, I'm also a Gemini.

>Gemini
I knew it! You guys are all the same xD

kek

Below average score

The average score for the original control group of this test was 16.4 and your score is below that. Your results suggest that you show few autistic traits and it is highly unlikely that you are suffering from Autism or Asperger's Syndrome. If you feel, however, that you are not able to function normally in day-to-day life, it may be that you are suffering from a different or related condition. In these circumstances, go and see your GP to discuss these issues further.

>not clickable link

more like you're an INTJ cuck

JUST

Above average score, but below the threshold
>Just because you have scored higher than average, it does not mean that you are likely to be autistic - many people who score highly have no problems functioning in their day-to-day lives. This can be because of a good match with their chosen career (anecdotally, mathematicians and computer scientists score higher in this AQ test)
>computer scientists
Figures.

t. OP

On a side note, I only realized that after I posted. Sorry I've failed you user-senpai~ ;_;

xth for
>Above average score, but below the threshold

I got average

>tfw INTP and also Gemini, 132IQ
Just coincidence right?

No, it's obviously astral magic

it's clickable for me. might be one of my addons, though

"Above average score, but below the threshold" and INTJ. As expected.

I just want to point out I've been diagnosed with autism by doctors and 3/5 times I don't get autistic on online autistic tests

that's because AvPD and SPD get diagnosed as autism by a lot of doctors who don't know what they're doing

I got diagnosed after a year of evaluations so I doubt it's a false positive

count me in that

inb4 its 90% of this board

Why not post a more fun psychology test
Are you a psychopath Sup Forums?
a1538.g.akamai.net/7/1538/13355/v001/homeoffice.download.akamai.com/13355/Doc/1011/101114544.pdf

What's your score on the RMET?
well.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/10/03/well-quiz-the-mind-behind-the-eyes/

cba taking the test but now I'd guess its normal, I'm on the aspergers side and spent years reading books on facial expressions and watching shit like jersey shore for patterns

nice font...

>32

So I'm just a social retard, oh well.
>tfw to intelligent to talk with other people

I'm and I got 7/36 right. I'm at a loss of words, I thought I could read facial expressions so much better than I apparently can.

gay test

intp

you know this is an official test they use in diagnosing autism

Tests like that are kind of bullshit considering that the correlation between facial expressions and emotions vary across cultures

17.0 on OP
27/36 on this

Turns out I'm just asocial.
I find this a worse condition than plain autism, desu

Well I do now.

According to the tests, I'm not autistic, but I do feel that way sometimes.

We scored the same result.

t. Officially not an autist

Not autistic. Who else fed up with everything here?

21/36, slightly above average autism levels, IQ of 143, INTP. Pretty good for a Sup Forums-tard, I guess.

That test was fucking retarded.
Every question was just
>are you autistic?

answered honestly and it says I'm probably autistic which is bullshit. I'm as normal as they come, I just hate people, fiction, and like to keep to myself. It's absolutely disgusting that scare sites like this exist to convince people they're autistic.

Settle down autismo

>Namefag is autistic
Who would've thought?

According to this crap I'm above the clinical thresold, but I have no problem functioning day-to-day and I'm finnancially independent as well. No official diagnosis but my parents thought there was something wrong with me when I was a kid and had me go to therapy. I remember having a log on my computer during middle school on how did other kids behave so I could analyze it and not be a weirdo, though.

I get overwhelmed from time to time with stress and need to curl up in bed, but nothing crippling or lasting more than an hour.

Don't worry, these tests are absolute bullshit and to be honest being slightly autistic is even a good thing. It's only bad if you're too autistic.