THIS IS TOO GOOD

THIS IS TOO GOOD.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UJOjTNuuEVw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Choice-supportive_bias
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hahahahaah!

>macucks

You see ? Apple make people actually innovate and think.

They want people to be ingenious, now tell me, how did m$ and any linux distro improved anything ?

Go to Amazon. And search USB Type C hub.

It already exists and there's a fuck ton.

>how did m$ and any linux distro improved anything ?

m$ made file sharing so difficult that cloud storage was invented

gnu/linux brought down cost of running servers for every major company in the world, same with super computers

Good idea

>Someone makes a USB-C hub
>This is somehow a bad thing

What? How is this embarrassing for Apple or anyone? Some people still have old devices. If they want to continue using them, how does that reflect poorly on this laptop?

>Microsoft made file sharing so difficult that cloud storage was invented
>This is what people on Sup Forums actually believe

But that one is aesthetic

Homegroups are garbage and non-Pro windows versions are not good. Filesharing on windows computers in domains is ridiculously easy, though.

With your powers combined

We can make a fuctional laptop

out of this junk

that's not how you use that word you fucking imbecile

They don't need 700k to fabricate some docks. Macfags just being macfags, retarded financially.

a e s t h e t i c

Better?

The usage is correct, you are just retarded.

I am trying to say that they are reinventing the wheel.

>When ur waiting for a joke to be over but it's taking forever

It looks like it is a dock that emulates the look of the laptop.
It looks great, but I don't think it is a good business strategy.
If the size of the dock is off by a fraction, it makes it an awful experience and this means the next gen macbooks cannot use this.
So you have to make a model for each macbook.

Also shit from an engineering standpoint, all the stress from plugging that shit in is going to fuck that usb-c port up.

it's like when bethesda expected modders to fix FO4 for them

capitalism is ded

THIS IS TOO GOOD

Integrated slots is old fashioned. People want extra dongles now.

>and this means the next gen macbooks cannot use this.

Next gen macbooks will have a completely different slot standard anyway. Possibly no slots at all to plug anything, any dongle need bluetooth access. Next gen macbooks won't be able to use it anyway.

>So you have to make a model for each macbook.

youtube.com/watch?v=UJOjTNuuEVw

>m$ made file sharing so difficult that cloud storage was invented
>what is SAMBA

Those things were super-comfy

inb4 they just find something on alibaba, upcharge, and stick their own logo on it

>So you have to make a model for each macbook.

Like every other add-on to any apple product. It's not like you can use a iphone 3 charger on a iphone 4 for example. Apple always changes so that nothing can be reused.

The difference being that thinkpads are perfectly functional undocked.

Needing a additional hub to make a mac non shit.

Seriously.
The moment i have seen the
>Oh its so thin macs
I knew they are shit, complete utter and useless shit!
You need the thickness to have more ports.

The moment you need to buy a external hub to make this peace of shit not shit you KNOW apple is retarded and out of touch with reality.

So why are you apple fags buying this apple shit?
So you plug into it a crap ton of hubs and adapters to make it less shit and in the process make it look like some cluster fuck of ugly? You like your desk cluttered with a frankensteinien abomination of garbage?

Pictured how your mac crap looks after you add more hubs to make it less shit.

More flexibility. What if people don't want port X,Y, Z?

Probably because they can just plug out the hub instead of every device individually.

Apple fags believe this unironically.

Your whole computing experience(TM) looks like a garbage dump if you go the apple way.

look at the picture look at it and cry! You filthy hipster.
>What if people don't want port X,Y, Z?
90% of the time you need these ports and 90% of people use them.

Also buy a laptop with the ports you are using.
This is what normal humans do while shopping, not getting the "one true crap"™® from apple.

nice b8post m8.

>This is what normal humans do
uhm no, you are wrong.
'normal' people buy the new macbook

>let's make a desktop without plugging in everything manually and add some extra ports
vs
>let's make people pay for features we just took away from them for no reason

How can you type this and not get your fingers self entangled in the apple cable spaghetti?

>To retarded to shop
>Confused by more then one model
>Thinks he is normal
This is why apple fags are sub human apes.

>People don't use the charging port
>People don't use the USB port at the same time while charging
Truly the mac faggotry has reached a new level of degeneracy and retardation.

Have fun torturing yourself with the retarded new MAC™®

>being so fucking retarded that with just a couple cables connected to your computer, you actually lose the ability to function properly
god poor people are stupid

>More flexibility. What if people don't want port X,Y, Z?
I know this is ironic, but if you don't want to have options, then don't use them. They're options.

Let's say you need those 2 USB ports, you gotta carry around a separate hub you had to pay for, meanwhile people with normal laptops and earlier macbooks already have them with no extra cost

Why is this so hard to grasp for applel fags

The but hurt is real.
With apples retardation you have 2 options
1) Not have a functional computer, with only one USB port.
2) Buy hubs that make your oh so clean and minimalistic MAC look like a terrible basement crap spaghetti.

So tell me what is there to your MAC now?
Its not the power, never was.
its not the look and feel since your desk is more crap then the one of the basement dwelling Linux fag.

How do you feel wasting your time plugging and unplugging this hub from your MAC? While I can start from the get go?

Hahaha, holy shit man. Can Applelcucks be more pathetic than this?

>2017 - a few hours
>not having everything wireless
is this real?

i have a PB G4 and a mid 2009 MBP and port-wise the MBP 2016 is a slap in the face of people who acutally wanted a mobile mac workstation. they can pull off that shit with the MB and the MBA, but not with their pro device.

At work I've never plugged in anything into the ports of my laptop except a VGA adapter and HDMI for projectors. Yet I have dual monitors, gigabit ethernet and an external mouse and keyboard. Even if I wanted to use the ports on the laptop I'd need two adapters for the monitors.

They're paid shills.

Thing is, shilling on Sup Forums doesn't work because we are actually capable of thinking for ourselves here.

>he is pathetic, because he buys an aestheticly brilliant laptop
wat

>>he is pathetic, because he buys an aestheticly brilliant laptop
>wat
wat

>Why is this so hard to grasp for applel fags
Don't engage him.
Don't imply he even has a point he has nothing and he knows it.

Only point and laugh.

He is a desperate fanboy getting ass raped by apple and he is trying to defend them.

>>>he is pathetic, because he buys an aestheticly brilliant laptop
>>wat
>wat
was

>They're paid shills.

Shills are not this level of retarded they go something like:
>Wow i did not need all these ports, never used them!
>Apple so brilliant

They are fanboys who try to cope with the self torture they need to do now.
It literally physically pains them to work with their MAC and you can feel their pain in the retarded posts.

Trying to make some point.
>I don't really mind having crap around
>This artsy minimalism was only a phase, I'm a cable crap loving basement dweller really

How hard is it to understand?
People buy one hub that does everything they want.

Look at the fucking OP image.

>At work I've never plugged in anything into the ports of my laptop except a VGA adapter and HDMI for projectors
Something you can not do on the new MAC, continue.

>People buy one hub
Its looks like a tumor sticking out of the computer.

>Why is this so hard to grasp for applel fags
It's the same reasons why Americans can't grasp that circumcision is bad. They mistake has been done and they have to live it it (either buying the MacPro or getting their dicks cut), so they rationalize that it couldn't possibly be bad.

It's called post-purchase rationalization or more accurately choice-supportive bias
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Choice-supportive_bias

It's a real thing in psychology.

I like Apple, but I cannot defend the ports on the new Pro.

>What is having a apple tv in every conference hall and just be fuckin wireless?

People wanted a powerful MBP with latest GTX 1080 and Intel Kaby Lake i7, 1tb SSD and 32gb ram...

What they got a shitter macbook than its predecessor, but hey... its thinner

Apple users are pants on head retarded brand loyalist cock monglers

t. pants on HEAD retard

You do realise that the Macbook isn't the only laptop Apple makes? You calling someone retarded is pretty much textbook throwing stones at glass houses.

Then again microshills also acted like Apple only sold one machine when the original Macbook Air came out so I guess this should be expected...

>wireless

Have fun with your shit quality and the whole mess dying if to many people are giving off wireless signals.

Here is the future of apple
>No ports
>No wireless
>Your mouse needs to connect to the internet to log on to apple.com and your computer is getting the signal from apple.com to the computer from the internet.
>This is how you control everything from the monitor to every other device
>The new apple way

However on the bright side you apple fags love Capitalist-Orwellian crap.

The world will improve if apple dies and every apple fanboy is killed.

>Have fun with your shit quality and the whole mess dying if to many people are giving off wireless signals.
It works pretty good though

Let's sum up Apples new MBP:

>It's not a professional device by any means
>Dropping all ports in favor of USB-C was way to early
>MBPs are very nice looking
>They perform basic tasks pretty well
>MBPs are perfect for just browsing the web and shit while sitting on your couch

I bought one a few weeks back to replace my Zenbook. The MBPs works like expected and I'm satisfied.
However, it will NEVER EVER replace my main PC which I actually make money with

Fucking pathetic

t. closeted homo (Apple consumer)

>Have fun with your shit quality and the whole mess dying if to many people are giving off wireless signals.
t. A tech illiterate person

Most modern wireless protocols have mitigation for this built into them so that you can have loads and loads of devices in the same space without them noticeably interfering with each other. When was the last time your cellphone got bad reception because you were in a space with too many people?

If you own a MacBook but need one of these you've made a short sighted purchase

this + QoS + nice double numbers

We use these at work, it's fucking great to work on any desk pretty much immediately.

Apple fanboys are the worst.

Dude the thing is now more bulky verses if they included ports in the first place.

True, it looks like garbage.
Better include the ports.
however apple makes only iToys for grannies and hipster retards.

>remove headphone jack from iPhone
>remove everything but headphone jack from macbook

???????

I wonder if phone manufacturers will implement Type-C 3.1 ports capable of exploiting this.

Would be dank to stream movies from my 1080p phone to TV through HDMI.

They all voted Trump too. Fuck Sheeple.

>make a mac non shit.
But that's impossible.

> It's not like you can use a iphone 3 charger on a iphone 4

Yes you can.

I don't understand why people keep posting all of these photos with 3-4 accessories plugged into the new MacBook and then claiming how messy it looks.

ANY laptop is going to look messy with that many things plugged into it at once. If anything, the MacBook will look cleaner because the hub will be able to hold all of the ports from one Thunderbolt cord, instead of having stuff coming out of both sides of your laptop.

Show me a laptop that could do pic related, and not look like a clusterfuck of shit.

>t. mactoddler

>stuff coming out of both sides of your laptop
If it comes from one cancer hub in one side its worse.

>How do you feel wasting your time plugging and unplugging this hub from your MAC? While I can start from the get go?

Do you realize how retarded you sound?

>How does it feel plugging stuff in, while I am also plugging stuff in.

Also why do you type Mac in all caps?

>>How does it feel plugging stuff in, while I am also plugging stuff in.
WOW, the retardation is off the charts.

You officially are on the level of a child who can not fit square peg into round hole logic.

Let me visualize this for you:
ME
USB cable -> Laptop = works
YOU:
USB cable -> Get hub -> plug in hub into mac -> plug USB into hub = works

Are you really asking why your way takes more time?
Or are you constantly walking around with a but ugly cancer hub attached to your MAC ?

Should be built into the fucking laptop.

Lol u still plug stuff in?

I use wireless for everything

You waste so much time plugging stuff in like an idiot lol

>Says the plugin time is the same
>implied he plugs stuff in
>Get proven wrong
>Backpaddles
>I-i-i NO ONE USES CABLES LOL!!!!!!111ONEONONONEONE
Only on Sup Forums.

aesthetic what?

>what is SAMBA

shitty and convoluted ftp/sftp

The difference between Circumcision and Apple is Circumcision is forced upon you before you can even have memories. Like rape.

>Doesn't have an argument
>Ad hom
>changes the subject
Lmao

It's the capitalist free market at work. I see nothing wrong here.

>Most modern wireless protocols have mitigation for this built into them so that you can have loads and loads of devices in the same space without them noticeably interfering with each other.

Yes, by throttling your connection speed. Enjoy the future where you have 56k connection quality between peripherals in Starbucks.

>When was the last time your cellphone got bad reception because you were in a space with too many people?

I have been to plenty of events where cellphones don't work because of too many people. If I turn off data, I get basic texting and calling and no internet, but my phone works again.

I'd say it's more like:
Dig up device with hub still attached (why remove it when you stop using the device if you're going to need it next time?) -> Plug the hub in -> Works

Still, most of the time when you use anything bigger than a USB thumb drive you're going to be using a desk and at a desk you're probably going to use a monitor, which if it has a USBtypeC connector, lets you do connect everything (including charging) trough a single cable.

Nope, they automatically switch frequencies, bands, etc. to not step on each other's proverbial toes and in the case of modern low energy bluetooth, they work with outputs so low they can't interfere with each other over anything except really short range.

There's a reason why with modern cellphone networks the only real problem you're ever going to run into relating to too many devices being connected to the same tower is that the towers simply don't have enough bandwidth between them and the carrier's system to run all the cellphone plans at full speed. Anything related to too many devices between the devices and the tower has long since been solved.

>Adding additional steps

ME:
Plug hub into Mac, which already has usb cable attached to it-> WORKS

Why the heck would I unplug everything from the hub when I'm done with it?

Lets say we have 3 USB devices we want to plug in

YOU:
USB cable 1 -> Laptop = works
USB cable 2 -> Laptop = works
USB cable 3-> Laptop = works

ME:
Plug hub into Mac, which already has usb cables attached to it-> WORKS

The question was
>Is plugging USB cables into the new MAC with the hub equally fast like into a normal laptop.

Can you not run from the actual subject?
You made a retarded conjecture and you are making yourself look even more retarded.

Biggest load of bullshit I read in this thread today.

you mean

Overfunctionality at a low cost vs underfunctionality at a high cost

Here is the think sunshine.
Everything you can do with a hub I can do by getting a hub.
However I have the option to have everything plugged in individually you don't.

The only question is what scenario is this definitively not on the go and I like you to visualize your scenario.