/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/ we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
#/csg/ on irc.rizon.net

>Discord link
discord.gg/6WehyUv

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Check Price History
chnprice.com/?language=english

>Chink Shit Infographic v1.4
qt.vidyagam.es/IcDmsJb.jpg

>News
• user reviews the Zuk Z2 • user reviews a pair of Boarseman CX98 earbuds, they even come in a wooden box • user gets these sweet Andoer bluetooth headphones • More 11/11 shit shows up, this time a pretty big backpack that user got and a bunch of other stuff • user gets a free notebook with his earphones • user got a weeb tie from a friend • user teases a big order of chink shit it's a Orange Pi Plus and a Oukitel U7 Plus • user bought a Raspberry Pi Touchscreen for €8 • user is disappointed by the quality of his eBay bought fidget cube • Some new chink phones and earbuds to get excited about • user gets a 16gb flash drive • Two and a half days of light-medium usage is what user gets on his RN3P running CM13 • user received the wrong watch and it ruined his Christmas present • Autism- I mean fidget cubes vary in quality with buttons caving in or not working so it's a toss up if it's completely useless or just useless Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Xiaomi/comments/5ky6by/the_wikirecommended_shop_gearbestcom_sells_your/
cnet.com/news/believe-it-the-audiophiliac-takes-a-shine-to-a-13-headphone/
aliexpress.com/item/7pcs-lot-D4-D6-D8-D10-D12-D20-Plastic-Poly-Clear-Dice/32671333733.html
aliexpress.com/item/MUSE-AUDIO-X5-MINI-HIFI-USB-DAC-PCM2704-SOUND-CARD-BOARD-BLACK-COLOR/1500794683.html
aliexpress.com/store/product/Ugreen-USB-Sound-Card-USB-Audio-Extenal-USB-5-1-Sound-Card-Audio-Mic-Headphone-Jack/301635_32701486923.html
aliexpress.com/item/USB-Sound-Card-7-1-Channel-3D-Audio-Sound-Card-Mic-Adapter-3-5mm-Jack-Stereo/1848554871.html
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/S58131489#p58136127
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/S58041770#p58047966
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/S58131489#p58135249
ebay.com/itm/X5-PCM2706-CS4344-TDA1308-5V-Parallel-Output-Protable-USB-Headphone-Amplifier-/351421761357
aliexpress.com/item/Metoo-Backlight-Edition-Mechanical-Keyboard-87-keys-Blue-Switch-Gaming-Keyboards-for-Tablet-Desktop-Russian-sticker/32742079000.html?ws_ab_test=searchweb0_0,searchweb201602_1_116_10065_117_10068_114_115_113_10000009_10084_10083_10080_10082_10081_10060_10061_10062_10056_10055_10037_10054_10059_10032_10099_10078_10079_10077_427_426_10103_10073_10102_10096_10052_10107_10050_10106_10051,searchweb201603_1,afswitch_5&btsid=385682c2-dabb-41ea-96f0-9a3b126d34a7L
amazon.com/gp/cart/view.html/ref=nav_crt_ewc_hd
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/S58163067
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>buying form gaybeast
>ever

The wiki-recommended shop Gearbest.com sells your data to criminals.
>As I am in the market for a Xiaomi phone atm, I (of course) stumbled upon the offers of the shop Gearbest.com (it's even in the recommended list of vendors in this subs wiki)
To register an account on their shop, they (dubiously) require a phone number, so I used a placeholder one until after i am sure i may order something.
One day after registering there, i get the following email:
>Sorry for the use of German, but the TLDR of the email is, that apparently somehow I forgot to pay a bill and have to pay NOW to avoid getting sued. I should refer to the attached document to pay the bill.

Of course the attached document was a win32 executable file containing malware.

reddit.com/r/Xiaomi/comments/5ky6by/the_wikirecommended_shop_gearbestcom_sells_your/

Enjoy your ransom.

Who else is watching comfys livestream right now ?

>Wut? He's shown that he's made about £2 in a year. YouTube doesn't even pay you unless you make $100 at least for the year. So technically he makes nothing

No, technically he makes something, which is against the rules.

Why can't you kids understand that it doesn't matter how much he makes, it's still advertising whether he makes $1 or $100 or $1000.

Which part of this concept are you having trouble with? I can try and explain it in simpler terms if you just tell me where the difficulty in comprehension is.

It's only bad if you murder millions of people like Stalin. It should be fine to kill one or two people because that's basically nothing compared to how many you could be murdering.

is it true you posted CP And gore in a thread so it would get deleted so you could be the OP?

>cnet.com/news/believe-it-the-audiophiliac-takes-a-shine-to-a-13-headphone/

GODAMN NORMIES GTFO OF 4CHINZ RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Ok.

I have adblock off and none of Comfy's videos are showing ads. Are you sure he's monetized?

I need to expand my horizons
what is among your best, both Sup Forums and non-Sup Forums stuff, you bought from the chinks

aliexpress.com/item/7pcs-lot-D4-D6-D8-D10-D12-D20-Plastic-Poly-Clear-Dice/32671333733.html

one of my favorite buys. very nice and very cheap

Any good usb sound cards

Actually just found out that two of the five buttons are supposed to be silent and only three click. Even in the original.

Somake.

to power a BM-800 or for regular audio uses?

why does lithu hate comfy so much?

Regular audio

:D

Hi everyone,

I was user who bought banggood chink water-cooler. My fan controller and 120mm Fans arrived today so just want to post the updated image. My PC is in coolermaster sound damping case and after replacing stock fans with chinks(beautiful blue spiral pasterns) it's allot quieter. I even added a bottom case fan and still better noise-wise than the coolershit stock ones I had in.

USB cards with the PCM2704 chips are great for audio but have no mic ports
aliexpress.com/item/MUSE-AUDIO-X5-MINI-HIFI-USB-DAC-PCM2704-SOUND-CARD-BOARD-BLACK-COLOR/1500794683.html

the Ugreen Sound card is also very good
aliexpress.com/store/product/Ugreen-USB-Sound-Card-USB-Audio-Extenal-USB-5-1-Sound-Card-Audio-Mic-Headphone-Jack/301635_32701486923.html

and as an user said before usb cards with the old somake design are pretty good too
aliexpress.com/item/USB-Sound-Card-7-1-Channel-3D-Audio-Sound-Card-Mic-Adapter-3-5mm-Jack-Stereo/1848554871.html

>trusting chink watercooling

at that price you could have gotten a closed loop cooler locally or from amazon with a warranty

>Are you sure he's monetized?

Yes, he has said (and provided screenshots) on many occasions.

Here's two examples:

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/S58131489#p58136127

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/S58041770#p58047966

And here he is bragging about the increasing number of subscribers. Not in small part due to his exposure on Sup Forums.

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/S58131489#p58135249

>le lithuanian boogeyman meme
xD

Somebody said he had ordered yeezys which were good, did he deliver a link? Anyone else some passable running shoes?

So my redmeme 3 pro got held up by customs and I have to declare the contents of the package, can I lie to them and I say that in the package is a Redmi 3s? That way I have to pay less taxes

>buying chinkshit from chinkshit websites
I have always wanted to buy cheap chinese chink from chink-amazon and friends but whenever I see something that I'd like to buy invariably burger-amazon gives me the better option
>price not far from chinkshitstore
>gets to me in 2 days vs a month
>EZ contest and customer support
What is even the point of gearbest/ali? In the odd occasion that amazon doesn't have what I want, there's always ebay.
>yet I still browse /csg/ for that one item that will break my chinkshitvirginity

Have bought from GB for nearly two years, they're slow to process shit and their support is made out of retards, I have NEVER received an email like that. So I suspect that reddit dunce probably left his email elsewhere on the internet for scammers to find.

all chinkshit..

The memes arrived, chinky Christmas Sup Forums

How much did you spend and could you be a sweetie pie and send me links? including the box

kthxbyluvyababes

What the watches as well?

between £30 and £40 www.ioffers.com box is ebay just search watch boxes

yep.

Could you take pics of each watch? They look sweet.

sent ;)

yeah hold on

cropped up the photo
it all arrived today:
Xiaomimeme VR, it's good, decent quality.
Zircons, to join my GF in the memearmy, I'm using Piston 3's
RUIZU as a present for her too, as her phone has no sd slot
And the Xiaomimeme v2 bracelet, still charging
Witcher pendant for a friend, as he got addicted to witcher 3
Memory foam travel pillow, stinks like cancer, but it's real memory foam, I like it.
Deathadder 2013, recognized by Razer Synapse 2, first razer thing I get as I'm against them, but for 24 dollars who cares.
All in all, a decent haul, I likey

Just received my JRC H36 from gearbest. Took 4 business days from China to the UK.

Awesome little thing for £8, only runs for 4 mins but charges in 10.

>waiting for a new /csg/ thread just to be the 1st post with a """PSA""" that has only one rebbit user as a source
Are you the same retard that every time someone has something bad to say about Gearbest you shitpost about how much you hate them and brag that you frequently lie about not receiving packages and ask for refunds because "fuck gaybeast"? What have they done to you, did they kill and ate your dog or something?

What mod is that?

cov mini volt v2, off amazon for £20.

Just to forewarn you, it has a rubber texture that chips off in a couple of days if you keep it in jean pockets.

That sucks.

links! Teach me master!
btw waiting on my first ch-omos !

what the fuck are you talking about you massive imbecile.

Could you check in with us every week or so? Seems like a very interesting test case and thanks for taking the plunge on something like a CPU cooler.

A quick review on the KZ ATE and Eiaosi X6 compared to the Sennheiser CX-300 II's.

So I've always sworn by the CX-300 II's as my go-to IEM, the sound was really solid for the money compared to some other IEM's I tried. But I lose or break my headphones several times a year and the cost of continually replacing them was too much.

I lost my CX-300's a few months back and ordered the Eiaosi X6 and KZ ATE. The X6 arrived first, and to sum it up, it's garbage. Like, don't even bother buying them.

The KZ-ATE's arrived later and they blew me away, the sound quality and comfort is really great! The only thing that's a bit lacking it the seal, it doesn't have that clicky seal most IEMs have.

The thing that inspired this post is the fact that I found my CX-300's today! I directly compared them to the KZ-ATE and the difference blew me away. The CX-300's sound much more muddy, and less detailed. The difference is VERY noticeable and the ATE's come out on top in almost every regard. Really happy with my purchase.

Also ordered some Rock Zircons so expect a review soon.

Question are the tiny dials of each of those just for show or do they actually work?

Post a picture of all three together, thanks.

ebay.com/itm/X5-PCM2706-CS4344-TDA1308-5V-Parallel-Output-Protable-USB-Headphone-Amplifier-/351421761357
For $16 you can get this one, has better chip and analog volume wheel

RIP Eiaosi

>KZ ATE as good as Sennheiser CX-300 II

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAAHHAABAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHABAHAHHAHAHAHHSHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHABAHHAHABAHHAABBAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHHAHAHABABABABHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHABAHHAHABAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

So I was looking at some amazon reviews of those Andoer headphones in previous thread ( ) and I saw this monster in the customer reviews...

t. shitheiser shill

I own a pair of Sennheiser CX 3.00s, rock zircons and the new Sennheiser momentum.

Rock zircons don't come near the other two. They're good for watching movies and listening to electronic and bassy music. But they definitely don't have the clarity or definition of the Sennheisers.

Wut? Comfy did a stream? What happened, I missed it.

The Eiaosi looks so much more premium compared to the others. Shame yours was damaged in transit, because the sound quality on mine is nothing short of stunning.

Any recommendations for a set top box? Primarily for kodi running on osmc or openelec

RasPi 3

How's the FoV on the Xiaomi VR?

Should have bought some extra batteries

Still waiting these things
And tracking are dead.
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Not that guy, but he's asking a very legit thing: why are you so eager to shit on Gearbest? Your posts are very dubious, to put it mildly.

>everyone who says something bad about gb must be the same person
How much are they paying you to shill here? KYS.

That's the mentality here.

Say something against Comfy - you're lithu, say something against RegularOP - you're a 13yo from discord, say something against eiaosi - you're a Xiaomi shill, say something against zuk - you're a Xiaomi shill.

Ayy, is this a good idea?
aliexpress.com/item/Metoo-Backlight-Edition-Mechanical-Keyboard-87-keys-Blue-Switch-Gaming-Keyboards-for-Tablet-Desktop-Russian-sticker/32742079000.html?ws_ab_test=searchweb0_0,searchweb201602_1_116_10065_117_10068_114_115_113_10000009_10084_10083_10080_10082_10081_10060_10061_10062_10056_10055_10037_10054_10059_10032_10099_10078_10079_10077_427_426_10103_10073_10102_10096_10052_10107_10050_10106_10051,searchweb201603_1,afswitch_5&btsid=385682c2-dabb-41ea-96f0-9a3b126d34a7L

No, next time post the short link version without the added crap at the end.

samefagging so hard, kys yourself lithu

:'( how do i do that?
and does the keyboard seem decent?

All chink mech keyboards are pretty much the same. Even the font is the same. I don't think it matters.

RegularOP needs to go tbqh

cool

>$30 mechanical keyoard
>with LEDs
and
>"6D"
>gaming
>mouse
>with LEDs

Do you really want into that meme?
Don't be stupid, user.

You seem like a smart kid, user. Stop this childish crap and get a physical job or something that will toughen you up.

You can turn the LEDs off on all chink mechs with a shortcut. Some mice like the James Donkey let you turn it off too. Who cares.

Delete everything after .html

Are there any chink mechanical keyboards with big enter key?

Lolita Spyder, look on Amazon for best prices if you're in a decent location

Google cardboard-ish

The hublot dials work others are for show

I wouldn't get the mouse, fuck that
but the russian + english (non-backlit) $29 keyboard looks kinda cool

Go to www.ioffers.com there's a specific watch section

ty

what can you say about their overall build quality ?

>moving on to his next obsession
You're like a broken record, lithu. Everyone can recognize your shitposts.

One day user...

Why doesn't Lithu like Regular OP?

Why would you want a russian keyboard, user?

Not bad,...obviously not exact reps to the trained eye but worth the price,I swapped the strap on the omega as I broke the clasp on original (it was metal strap) they all have little features like originals like bretling on the buckle and the rolex logo on the crown, the omega seamaster has working pressure release to.

it looks cool

i posted yesterday but didn't get any replies.

i'm looking for a chink alternative to the logitech g430
amazon.com/gp/cart/view.html/ref=nav_crt_ewc_hd

anything of the same or better quality that's less than $40

He tried to make /csg/ threads with some stupid op images and low-effort news and people hated them and told him that he's a retard he could go suck a dick and that RegularOP's threads are way better.

This

can anyone rec a nice chink rollerball pen?

thanks, will look into them. can't find a seamaster tho

samefagging this hard, is it true you spent all Christmas day waiting for the thread to hit bump limit just so you could be the OP instead of spending time with your friends or family?

Yes. The thread got deleted though because someone else had made one 10 minutes earlier.

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/S58163067