Where can I find these games nowadays? Like where can I trade other games for them? Any suggestions, Sup Forums ??

Where can I find these games nowadays? Like where can I trade other games for them? Any suggestions, Sup Forums ??

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/like/112126146266?lpid=82&chn=ps&ul_noapp=true
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

emulators
ebay has them

the batteries die so you cant save, unless you replace it and you need a specific tiny hex screwdriver

On emulators

Emuparadise has every ROM you need

Why would you want to? Just play them on your phone or computer instead of dealing with a crap screen.
You can get them from EBay, Craigslist, or even GameStop.

gamedude

>7 separate games you can buy
>even if you buy and play all 7 you only get 2 unique and different stories
Are japs the true Jews?

Kek don't send him there

Go to The user above is trolling you

They dont have the old ones there though.

Aliexpress if you're okay with bootlegs.

The only one who can outjew a jew... it all makes sense now...

Lmfao. Are they any different? I could see that being weird.

>>/vr/
>/vr/
/vr/
vr/
r/
/

Where I live there's a "retro" game store all the old systems and games If you live in a big city im sure you have one some where(I live in a small town way behind compared to cities like Miami Atlanta Chicago. OR Ebay for sure has what you're looking for. Still have my gameboy with Gold and Yellow.

I didn't think they were that rare. I got blue for free from a friend in elementary school, still have it in a gbc across the room. Every kid in the early 2000s had a copy, and its not like they just disappeared.

here is a result from just fucking googling
ebay.com/itm/like/112126146266?lpid=82&chn=ps&ul_noapp=true

that is all of them for under 50$ buy it now. have fun OP.

Also, in my experience retro game stores are overpriced hipster yard sales. Go online if you want to save a shit load of money.

Yeah but I want to trade my current games for new ones, or rather a single new one which i desire

You can get them from the chinks on aliexpress for like $5 a game brand new.

go back in 1999 and trade them in the schoolyard, then watch the matrix and rethink your life.

>This is a difficult task for the average fa/g/

>>>/ebay/
>>>/craiglist/

Well, you are not supposed to buy both versions, you are supposed to buy one and your friend the other

>I'm being retarded on purpose

They are overpriced hipster yard sales because they target retarded hipsters like you.

Emulators are better in every way. PC emulators even support emulating the link cable.

stop being a snowflake or post your made up snowflake reasons why emulators wouldn't work so I can shit all over them and laugh at you.

Just tried installing vbam on openSUSE Tumbleweed and had to search for the package online. After finding it under unstable packages for Tumbleweed I tried the 1-click installer and it ended up failing due to some dependency.

Yeah, but chances are, you got yourself two gameboys, two games, and a link cable, and traded with yourself.

This has dick to do with fixing physically broken hardware, dipshit. Thank (...) For proving my point though.

The post you responded to mentioned emulators though.

>Installing emulators is difficult
Please fucking kill yourself.

Those are fake. They don't use ESRB in Japan and it just says GAME on the top of the cartridges.

Fakes are fine to buy of course, you just have to potentially deal with problems that aren't present in official carts.

Found something called mgba. Looks easier, although it seems I'll have to build from source.

What the fuck are you doing?

This is what anti-emulator hipster shits do, they find the worst, most obscure linux only emulator that they have to compile or something and then insist this is why they need muh original hardware.

-wine
-VBA

there you go.

emulator in an emulator, its gonna be so altered from the original

I only happen to stumble upon this thread and think "heck, let's try this shit". I have a Linux machine.

Deal with it.

I wasn't this autistic back then

lol fuck you

Yes, emulators are indeed altered, because they have better everything, in every possible category. They aren't the same as "muhoriginal", they are better.

then install wine and use VBA since it's the best.

Shut up faggot, mGBA is literally the most accurate GBA emulator for PC. VBA is a buggy hacky piece of shit.

>then install wine
Never. Viva La RevoluciĆ³n!

same thing's happening to amiga shits, all retro luddites, along with all retro console shits, all of these have emulators but there's this retarded special snowflake market with earthbound disease wherein they have to pine for this game but want to keep their (wrong) memories of it intact so they make up these asinine "I tried everything" stories like using the most obscure shitty linux emulator or "emulators aren't as good" without ever having used one.

Do it. Don't listen these fags

Yep this is exactly what I expected from here
You are inventing fake reasons as to why you supposedly can't get the game working, to protect your shitty nostalgia and wrong memories, so you don't have to play it again and judge it as an adult. confirmed for genwunner.

broh the gameboy's portable and if i have games i needa trade them for what im looking for. what are you saying?

>>>Reddit

GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD YOU V/IRGIN

i'll kill you

With a katana?

whatever's closest

I bought a bootleg Chink DK adventures and it crashes after 2 stages and can't save

>pokemon
Never liked this shit as a kid.

Suicide land.

android, ds, psp, iphone, any other emulator is portable and you can carry
>entire ds library
>all gameshark codes
>save states
>better resolution and graphics
>pokedit
for free

where you get games free? for androids

I did this the other day for my girlfriend's pokemon sapphire. It's a tri wing screwdriver for like $5 on Amazon. And the battery is $3. Only took like 10 minutes to solder in a new battery

What is this, Facebook?