/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/ we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

Counting down to the new year, what's the best Chinese product you got in 2016?

>IRC channel
#/csg/ on irc.rizon.net

>Discord link
discord.gg/6WehyUv

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Check Price History
chnprice.com/?language=english

>Chink Shit Infographic v1.4
qt.vidyagam.es/IcDmsJb.jpg

>News
• One of user's favorite buys is this clear poly dice • Another lists a Baoer pen, a metal kazoo and tea • For this user it's the Garine Maxes • user takes a gamble by buying a watercooler and I hope it pays off for him in the long run temps so far are quite good according to his reports. (Keep us updated!)
• user shows off a big box off fake watches he got off iOffer Hublot Omega Breitling and a Rolex • user reviews the Xiaomi VR headset, Zircons and a bunch of other things intended as gifts • user received a JJRC H36 from Gearbest • Eiaosi's do not deliver on the forced hype, they're garbage and are blown out of the water by user's KZ ATEs • More zircons show up in a new packaging with (hopefully) improved quality on the Zircons cables • user got a Wire terminal assortment come in and plans on building a 2000 lumen light • user receives one of the few good Somakes left • user crowns these art socks to be the official socks of Sup Forums • During Christmas week user got bored and bought a bunch of things • user's christmas setup is now complete • user received the 8Bitdo Zero Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

ulysse-nardin.com/collection/marine
amazon.co.uk/Tortoiseshell-Cat/dp/B01B8CUWLU/
amazon.co.uk/Black-Cat-Coaster/dp/B018GRNZOG
amazon.co.uk/Tabby-Cat-Coaster/dp/B018GRTE46/
amazon.co.uk/Black-and-White-Cat-Coaster/dp/B018GR8JJM/
amazon.co.uk/David-Beckham-Instinct-Deodorant-Spray/dp/B000PY08ZS/ref=sr_1_1_s_it?s=beauty&ie=UTF8&qid=1483190007&sr=1-1
amazon.co.uk/Hip-Flask/dp/B01LYKIQW2/
amazon.co.uk/d/apo/Brut-204065-BRUT-Deodorant-200-ml/
amazon.co.uk/LOreal-Expert-Power-Anti-Perspirant-250ml/
amazon.co.uk/d/Deodorants-Body-Sprays-Anti-Perspirants/Nivea-Stress-Protect-Anti-Perspirant-Deodorant-Spray-150ml/
amazon.co.uk/LOreal-Paris-Expert-Anti-Perspirant-Deodorant/
amazon.co.uk/Sure-Men-Compressed-Invisible-125ml/
amazon.co.uk/Beckham-Intimately-Deodorant-Spray-Men-x/
amazon.co.uk/Old-Spice-Original-Bodyspray-150ml/
aliexpress.com/category/200000773/intimates.html?isCates=y
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/S58163024
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/S58163067
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/S58148572
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for ZUK Z2

second for bmeme-800 and its photon clusters

4K of worthless coins. What am i doing with my life..

Is it true that you sat camping this general on Christmas Day so you could post a new one when it hit the bump limit instead of spending time with any friends or family you may have?

lithu please

28.1.2017. is the date for the Chinese New Year.

Who cares if he did. Id rather see op waste time than me.

Water that coupon tree

Ordered a KZ HDSE for €12, could I have done better

Happy New Year CSG!

Should I waste $80 AUD for a couple of xiaomeme bags??

Yes. I am a loyal aliexpress user and customer. I always spend my coins on watering the best tree.

Yes, should have donated that €12 to comfy's patreon

My chink shit watch came the other day, only took like 2 weeks to arrive which is impressive considering it was over Christmas

The watch/face looks half decent for the £2 or whatever I paid, I can't remember and I can't login on Aliexpress to check. The strap is total shit and feels like carboard, also the two other buttons and dials are fake, but who cares.

From a distance it just looks like any other watch, but up close you can tell its chink shit.

Then I'd have to walk hunchbacked while listening to music since the non-slick cord would keep pulling my down inside my jacket

It's a small price to pay to ensure that this general's greatest asset can remain a neet and continue to produce high quality informative content that all of us can enjoy

Are you this person by any chance

I'd rather get socks
like, high quality socks
linen socks, silk socks, kashmir socks...

Ignore him, that's the shitposting autist with a hatred for Comfy yet he still watches every video and boosts his channel by mass downvoting his videos under alt accounts.

Can i get large reptile enclosures from ali or anywhere? Just looking to house a python and maybe save a dlooar or two. Probs gonna need 140cm width or just a little less.

I keep my python in my pants.

A tripfag defends another tripfag.

P O T T E R Y

Do shipping companies work over new years? Chinese ones probably do, what about EU?

AFAIK yes, but they'll start working on the 2nd because the 1st is a sunday

Keep thinking today is Friday. Have to wait till next week to not get my packages.

They're discontinued for a reason, they sucked.

I can't for the life of me remember what homage is this watch is supposed to be a copy of. A /fa/ user years ago got it for nearly $1K it had a blue dial and the website had boats and fashion luxury memes.

I didn't even know they were a copy/homage of something, I just bought it as a disposable cheap shitty watch.

If anyone knows what it's meant to be I'd love to know.

So they will stop selling tea on ali, I can't understand if it will be tomorrow (new year 2017) or on the 28th (chinese new year) or on the 22nd (because a seller wrote that)
what reasonably priced tea should I buy while I still can?

Bought a Xiaomi Note 3 (Kate) on November 12. It arrived just before Christmas. Feels good. But our shitty postal service made me pay import tax which was 8 euro, but the handling fee was 13. So all together it was 170 eurongs. Didn't like Miui too much so I flashed CM14 right before the announcement. Hopefully LineageOS will pick it up again.

ulysse-nardin.com/collection/marine or probably some fashion brand like Armani Exchange. I'm way off..

Ugly as sin.

Ya mean fake cashmeres?
I'm not in the mood to buy clothes yet, senpai

Any good cheap shit on amazon I can get with this?

>fake cashmeres
could well be honest to god kashmir, it's not that expensive, it's just that in the west it's usually the higher quality one that is sold, and it's sold with big markups because it's considered aristocratic and whatnot

>amazon
>chink buyings
You've come to the wrong place friend

hello newfriend

there's a ton of chink shit on amazon here, at least on amazon uk

amazon.co.uk/Tortoiseshell-Cat/dp/B01B8CUWLU/
amazon.co.uk/Black-Cat-Coaster/dp/B018GRNZOG
amazon.co.uk/Tabby-Cat-Coaster/dp/B018GRTE46/
amazon.co.uk/Black-and-White-Cat-Coaster/dp/B018GR8JJM/

amazon.co.uk/David-Beckham-Instinct-Deodorant-Spray/dp/B000PY08ZS/ref=sr_1_1_s_it?s=beauty&ie=UTF8&qid=1483190007&sr=1-1

You'll need it

oh wait shit. over by 9 cent. sorry head is dizzy.

Guys I have actually fallen in love. This qt was posing in a photoshot for some item in ali express. Anyone know where I can find more of her. Or like her name maybe?

speak in real money if you want advice. most of us can't be arsed to look how much is that in usd or euros.

amazon.co.uk/Hip-Flask/dp/B01LYKIQW2/

I have checked the sellers other items but I cant find her

Also does anyone know any lewd clothes on ali express that dont look bad

More deodorants for your smelly goat anus
amazon.co.uk/d/apo/Brut-204065-BRUT-Deodorant-200-ml/

amazon.co.uk/LOreal-Expert-Power-Anti-Perspirant-250ml/

amazon.co.uk/d/Deodorants-Body-Sprays-Anti-Perspirants/Nivea-Stress-Protect-Anti-Perspirant-Deodorant-Spray-150ml/

amazon.co.uk/LOreal-Paris-Expert-Anti-Perspirant-Deodorant/

amazon.co.uk/Sure-Men-Compressed-Invisible-125ml/

amazon.co.uk/Beckham-Intimately-Deodorant-Spray-Men-x/

amazon.co.uk/Old-Spice-Original-Bodyspray-150ml/

they get a lot of models from Siberia user, that's all I know

Let go user
appreciate the beauty and move on

aliexpress.com/category/200000773/intimates.html?isCates=y

Gross.... thats like grandma style

is it true you posted CP and gore in a another thread to get it deleted so you could be the OP? please respond

yeah

Just got 2 external hard drive encloseres from Orico. Taken on my Xiaomi redmeme note 3 pro using open shot.

>Go fish

Fucking stop with this autistic bullcrap alredy, I so fucking sick and tired of your shit, what's your fucking problem? Literally go fuck yourself you insufferable pice of human waste

Op all your constant attention whoring is clearly effecting your mental health, maybe you should give the whole making threads a rest? would do yourself and us a favour desu

The 3.5 encloser looks and feels cheap, like dollar store cheap, but the uk plug is up to code, which is suprising and its transfer rate is good

Who?

this is RegularOP

No that's me

>could well be honest to god kashmir
Kashmir, Cashmere or Kashmere
We can use any of the words

>it's not that expensive, it's just that in the west it's usually the higher quality one that is sold, and it's sold with big markups because it's considered aristocratic and whatnot
Ahh I see, so your saying just buying off Ali is just as good as the "premium" ones huh?

What does this screenshot even prove?

What are you talking about
You asked me a question I answered

the holocaust

You being a retarded shitposter.

The 2.5 suffers the same fate, looks and feels cheap, if I squeeze it a little I can hear the plastic squeak and crack, it's ment to be a rugged case because of the rubber sleeves for the hdd, but I dont see it lasting. Again the transfer rates are good.

I didnt ask you anything faggot

Don't bother, user shifts goalposts for a living.

samefagging this hard

I'm saying it's plausible that what you buy on ali as kashmir is actually kashmir, instead of a fake as you suggested, even tho the quality might not be that high
am I being clear enough?

Yeah I definitely get you now friend, you made it much clearer. My comprehension doesn't seem to be too good cos I only lurk and not engage in convos most the time, that might be the reason.

I only mentioned that it must be fake, given the nature of AliExpress haha

Thanks senpai!

Anyone have Bluetooth headphones that don't drop connection and have lasted longer than 6 months?

Better than sitting in this thread waiting for it to hit bump limit so you can post a new one for a living. On Christmas Day. I hope you got some extra Aliexpress coins for doing it on a public holiday, OP.

Except two threads were made on Christmas day. Regular OP's one which was deleted and another which was pretty much a celebration thread with hundreds of deleted posts raging about Regular OP. So you're attacking Regular OP... despite spending all of Christmas Day shitposting about him.

I want to get into modding my first mechanical keyboard, can anyone recommend decent chink keycaps? I just need pointing in the right direction.

Thanks!

search "pbt keycaps" on ali and get ones you like.

Here's the /csg/ thread for Christmas Day
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/S58163024
looks pretty normal to me, so your accusations are just baseless lies
For reference here's the tripfag's deleted thread
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/S58163067

>implying you weren't still drunk on the destruction of Christmas eve
Only a strong shitposter can handle all those (You)s. Look at all the deleted posts.

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/S58148572

>Regular OP is such a loser for making a thread on Christmas Day
>but I'm a hero for making a thread myself and shitting up Regular OP's one fuck you

You're mentally ill m8.

And you're sitting here writing the same message in every single thread

is the zuk z2 really as good as they say?
or is it just one guy like kevin

Thanks bro!

Yes, it really is that good. Whether it's the best phone under $200 depends on how much value performance over battery life

One guy like Kevin desu, look in the archives. He got kicked out of /spg/ because they were sick of him.

you can kick people out of threads?
explain how please, there are a couple of attention whores here who need to leave

By ignoring and filtering

Is RN3P still worth it? Only have a budget of $120. Only pinning for the 2gb version.

I'd honestly take the Redmi 4 pro over it at this point

is it true you posted CP and gore in a thread so you could be the OP?

funny how everytime i write this it gets deleted so quick, yet more proof RegOP is a janitor

but if we filter RegularOP, can we still see the threads? he keeps using VPN's to draw attention to himself

I have one in the mail and it will probably arrive on Tuesday. Will let you know then

Where's your proof that it ever happened? Even if the CP and gore posts themselves got completely deleted surely there'd be people mentioning it in the threads made after it all happened? C'mon, post some archive links

cheap home automation stuff?

plenty of posts of different people saying he did, im simply asking him whether he did but hes pretty much confirming he did by ignoring and deleting my question

You can get pretty good copys for £30 to £40,you can get exact copys (bar the internal workings but still supposedly "swiss") fir under £100..ive never had a bad watch yet,had a great rep of bell&ross radar ltd edition...they got some good audemars on the market at the moment,gonna be the next purchase for box filling.

>plenty of different people said so
[citation needed], I have a feeling if Sup Forums had IDs like /biz/ you'd have fucked off long ago you sadsack.

Not the user to whom you're replying but RegularOP would start his thread after a new one was up and then go into the new one and call it counterfeit, link his thread and tell people to go into the 'real' thread. You can find this easily in the archives.

At this point it is painstakingly obvious he considers /csg/ his thing and fancies he owns the thread. He barely posts with his tripcode except to start the thread. He makes sure his post that links to the new one is post number 210 and then says 'bump limit reached' in the same post.

If you've been on Sup Forums for a while you'd know that people who use tripcodes on an anonymous image board are looked down upon because they want to differentiate themselves from the rest and in that way seek attention and approval. The beauty of Sup Forums and other chan imageboards is that everyone's post is given the same consideration because we don't know from who that post comes from so you have to judge it on its merits alone. Compare this to réddit where certain usernames have gained the status of a kind of Internet celebrity and you can't help but think that is what tripcode users are trying to do here. This is not a platform for such fame seeking and people who wish to be recognized would better fit in on a different website.

Just my 2c.

sorry but you being a schyzo doesn't count as different people