What's the best mouse out there?

What's the best mouse out there?
Money no object, best built, best gaming mouse.

Looking at pic related, but is there anything better out there?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-J14fyar5ns
youtube.com/watch?v=wiKWqyIww10
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Read sticky.
/csg/

FK1 Mouse is the best mouse

G400(s)

>REST IN PEACE

G900 is correct, unless you need middle mouse click for something.

g pro

The fuck are you on about. It has middle click.

The best mouse will depend on your grip style. Some pros still use the kinzu which have only 3 buttons and have acceleration.

I have one. The only thing it is missing is a third thumb button.
Everything else is astounding.

For FPS gaming, the G403 would be better for right handed users.

ive got a g900

i like it

Sucks to press with that scrollwheel. Have the same problem with my G502 and my G700 before

It only sucks when its in free scroll mode.
I immediately disable free scroll after I am done using it, and I don't use it all the time.

This is how I have to use my G502 scroll wheel.
It's kind of annoying, because if I forget to lock it, I'll change through all my weapons at the worst time

youtube.com/watch?v=-J14fyar5ns

got a g402, pretty good

I have one, the middle mouse is very stiff. Now control your seething autism.

How weak are your fingers?
Every mouse I have ever used has required more force to actuate middle click then the other two clicks.

Not on My G700. the scrollwheel is so sensible that you cant press it without scrolling at the same time. so i got used to not use it at all.

Nonetheless i like the free scroll mode so ill stick to it. Formfactor could be a bit better but you get used to it.
I like the buttons, how you can programm them, save them on the mouse so you never have to use the shitty software anymore

G602 is pretty good senpai

MX518

If i had a pile of money just laying around i'd try the Z mouse. May be a huge Meme but also could be cool

Buy by sensor, not by brand.

I got a white rival 300 because it fit my needs by sensor, dgaf about aesthetics, amazing mouse, had a logitech before that. Logitech are fucking SHIT.

Kill yourself, shit stain.

G303 hands down

Yeah G900 or G502 might be arguably better with fixed button orientation and the adjustable weight, but the G900 also has the option to be wireless and they say it's indistinguishable from being connected but I haven't tested it personally.

These are things you would probably want to maybe test out yourself if you can.

I'd also recommend some of Corsair's mice along with Steelseries.

Logitech MX500 is GOAT

you're fucking high.

Grip > Sensor > Look

Mine feels exactly the same wired/wireless, only the cord is really annoying compared to wireless.

Would you personally say it's worth the price?

It doesn't have adjustable weight and the configuration seems a tad wonky in comparison to the G502.

Other than that I kind of like the way it looks and would greatly consider getting it.

Personally, yes.
For other people, go with the G403 if you don't need the scroll wheel.
I just liked it so much that I didn't mind it was expensive.

for some reason i couldnt get the software to recognize mine when wired to change the dpi but over wireless it worked, so when i plug the thing in via usb it is a different sensitivity than wireless.

i am still happy with my purchase even though my kvm switch wont work with the usb plugged in.

Yeah the G403 looks great alternative to the Deathadder or some of the Steelseries mice.

The Gaming Pro one also looks pretty nice.

We talking about mice?

why tho

what's the best new mouse?

is it the mionix castor?

I like trying different mice.

cringe

Give us a comparison+review already you lazy shitface

where is the link to your YouTube channel?

My opinion:

G900 > G502 = G403 = M65 > G303 > SABRE > MAMBA

Don't know if my G403 is defective but the switch resistance of the left and right click feel different.

303 is too light for me and has the weirdest grip in my opinion.

MAMBA is definitely defective. There was no damage to the packaging or the mouse but the frame is misshapen. It won't even sit perfectly flat leading to tilting when using the left and right click.

I have a claw grip for reference. Also Logitech Gaming Software > Corsair Utility Engine > Razer Synapse.

>MAMBA is definitely defective. There was no damage to the packaging or the mouse but the frame is misshapen. It won't even sit perfectly flat leading to tilting when using the left and right click.

have you tried contacting them for a replacement? do they actually make good for something like that? seems like they should as it sounds like a clear-cut manufacturing defect

No but I've been meaning to.

Would you really consider the M65, G403, & G502 to be on equal footing?

G502 could be God tier if the fucking dpi change button wasn't so far up. It's fucking in the way if you wanna grab the mouse for precise movement making it easy to hit.

That and it has like five buttons I'll never use. Give me the dpi button and the left switches and scroll wheel changer and that's all I need. Who really fucking switches profiles on the go. I took my G502 back.

Not really but close enough. If I had to I would say:

G502 > M65 > G403

I like heavier mice though.

I've owned both the G502 and M65. The G502 is lighter and feels better. Also glides better.

>both favor G502
That's so interesting.

Why is that interesting?

I just got a G403 after using a G502 for a year, mine doesn't seem to have this problem you speak of. I like that it seems a bit closer to the mx510/518 shape and size wise. So far so good.

It's just something I consistently hear from a lot of people.

Mionix Castor is the best mouse

I have both with me. Ask me anything about either.

Maybe if you don't mind a shitty grip and having your mouse weigh more than Jupiter. Anything over 95 grams is completely unacceptable.

>For FPS gaming, the G403 would be better for right handed users.
I saw something about the G403 having some annoying rubber thing on it.

g403 user here, there is no "annoying rubber thing" and the sensor is the same as g900. unlike the g900, you cant play with your wheel and there arent 4 extra useless buttons

Think I'm certain to buy the Steelseries Rival 700 in the next few days, Amazon has it for £53.
Its pretty sexy imo and I'm ready to break away from Logitech for my mouse, always had a Logitech and looked a lot at their new line up but I've always had slight issues with Logitech as well. For instance this G500, old grey style, the scroll wheel click broke, and it now very recently freezes mid-game as you do a quick big movement with it. Shame.

have you bought them all to test, keep the one you like and return the rest or something? Anyway tell us about those mice!

>How weak are your fingers?
Havent you noticed how weak people are on this board?

"ugh, my laptop weighs 2 kg" and so on... I suspect most people here have cancer.

> Not using 3 mice at once

look at this pleb

I want to buy a G700s, because I want wireless + freewheel + lots of buttons so it's the only option. Does the battery life suck as much as I've heard?

Logitech G Pro if you want a decent, normal looking mouse with a very good sensor and no extraneous bullshit.

I was so glad when it was announced, but it's unpopular compared to the rest of the G Series, which means high performance mice will always look like autistic spaceships and that's sad.

see my post at fucking mongoloid scroll up

Zowie is the only acceptable brand atm. Every other brand have such ugly bloated designs and ships with awful software bordering on malware that you have to install. Zowie has drivers built into the mouse and you change DPI etc by holding down its corresponding button while plugging it in. Simple, minimalistic and beautiful. No frills. No bullshit.

Stiff ass shell? nty

Bought one of these on Black Friday to replace my G502, no ragrets.

See Do we really need two mouse threads? I have no idea which was first.

Logitech support are pure evil. They fuck you around for a few months and then tell you to fuck off.

They are the worst support I've encountered of any tech company ever.

>No Roccat
Dropped

Logitech MX Master.

I usually hate every single ambidextrous mouse, but tried this in-store and it was comfy as fuck.

Not enough side-buttons though.

Waiting for them to do this to the G600.

>razer

>ranks mice according to price
Nice opinion you got there faggot.

G502

I got a G403 for Black Friday and it has been pretty fucking great so far.

Why do Zowie shills hate on Logitech so much?

Because they make the best mice.

The G403 is overpriced.

Can you really put a price on comfort?

does that one freescroll?

I'd love my G502 if it weren't so heavy.

I like the thumb rest on the G502 and would miss it on the G900.
The G403 might be perfect for me but it might still be too heavy.

This should be useful for those questioning the G900.
youtube.com/watch?v=wiKWqyIww10

Logitech has done the impossible with these designs, they make razer mice look conservatively styled.

I wish they made a wired G602 with some better quality control. The layout is absolutely perfect but mine has basically just been falling apart ever since I got it. I've had it 2 years and the middle click decided to stop working after about 3 months and now the left click is starting to go out. When I first got it, it was amazing but it's probably given me more shit than any other mouse I've ever owned.

doesn't surprise me, i've had 2 logitechs fail on me recently, no more for me

G502 is great in terms of durability.

i just got the g900 about a week ago. I have no complaints. It's easily the best mouse i've owned.

I got a g400s but if i had to choose a new one id go for g403