It is now 2017. How much longer must I wait for my robot wife?

It is now 2017. How much longer must I wait for my robot wife?

Why can't you get it on with a human female?

reported

All of your ancestors successfully mated, but you just want to fuck an toaster to get your rocks off?

at least another 10 years

Yes.

im from the future

2024 for the first commercially available androids, they will cost a fortune, the early models will have limited software and will be used mainly for helping disabled and aged people in the home

this is all thanks to the new type of battery released in 2021 which was developed by Boeing for use in their aircraft, in an age of ever-increasiong dependence on mobile technology

commercially available sexdroids will be around by the end of 2026, however, many people will opt to buy the older, cheaper models, and modify them, there will be a thriving modding community (both hardware and software) until around 2029 when modding androids is banned by many western governments, using a few rogue droids that killed people as an excuse

I'd guess 2035-2050 before we get a robot you'd legit feel comfortable marrying.

DELET THIS

I am pretty sure that's illegal or something. At least women think it's a very bad idea whenever I bring it up.

>marrying

What a KEK.

>gets a fucktoy
>marries it

Dude...

20 more year, by then your balls will be navy blue.
KEK.

>gets a gold digging whore
>marries her

The OP says robot WIFE, not robot sex toy, if he just want's a fuck toy then by 2025 he should be good. Assuming he has money.

>tfw no gf

>2017
>still a pedo

It's not 2017 here :^)

Because of its lack of replaceability. When you lose your human wife, you can find the other replacements who have no memories of the lost wife at all. You cannot backup whoever you loved unless it was digitized form.

To factually answer your question, she will never come.
The arrival of robots that can pass an in-person Turing test will be synonymous with the rise of self-aware AIs.
When your wife is good enough for you, she will realize she is too good for you.

Try not to let the loneliness in. It only gets worse for you.

>not wanting a fresh start after the old hag dies

You, people...

Seems legit

Lad, to make relationship is hella time-consuming thing. Do you really want to do that everytime you fresh out physical body of the wife? That is kindo like setting up every single softwares when you buy bland new laptop. at least, I don't want to do so.

b-but I'm a fat neckbeard NEET who lives with his mom, I-I can't.... I mean, gir... human females a shit! Fuck you! Looser...

fuck.
: sed -E 's/bland/brand'

I never set up my new laptop in exactly the same way as the old one. Some things become outdated, or rarely used, and others gain more interest from me. There is always a shuffle. This is the exciting part. Doing the same old, same old is for boring people.

Same boring old sex?
Same boring old traits?
Fuck that shit

nothing wrong with that, it's the thinking man's fetish.

You Englishin': Bad

I know that, you bastard.

>wife only for sex
>old traits are boring
You are saying like a 14-year-old boy.

>not wanking to yourself everyday

At least I am not a virgin :^)