Spent the new years on Sup Forums

>spent the new years on Sup Forums

no regrets

Hahahah, you have ZERO friends!!!

:D:D:D:D

I feel nothing right now, not sadness or anger, about the fact that normies everywhere are levelling up in terms of their social experiences and I am even less likely to be able to ever relate to people.

I spent the entirety of 2016 in a part time job I hate, wasting my huge amount of free time on Sup Forums and telling myself that tomorrow I'd work hard and eat healthily. I never did, and I told myself every fucking day.

I am thinking about whether or not I should set myself a routine or "system" but I honestly think that sort of idea is BS at its core and limiting, so I won't.

>so I won't
If what you have been doing has not been working then you need to try something else instead of making excuses not to

I believe the best course of action right now is for you to commit suicide. Happy new year.

Suicide is a temporary solution to your permanent problem, friendo :)

>the new years
Which ones?

>I want to spend my New Years browsing Sup Forums but instead my girlfriend from Austria (who is actually my cousin and I got her pregnant) is here and she wants me to drive to a city 2 hours away without traffic to Santa Cruz and to wait there for fireworks.

She will complain that it's cold. She will complain that she's hungry. She will complain that she has to pee or shit. She will complain that she doesn't feel good and wants to go home so I have to waste gas and pay for shit parking. I just want to relax.

I feel really bad about not going out tonight but the only person I want to talk to is sick :(

>incest
I hope you're not Muslim.

>sick

"sick"

Fixed it for you. She's probably swallowing dicks as you type.

Me and the wife just had a good New Years fuck, now we're drinking and gaming online. Feelsgoodman.jpg

With each other, or individually?

we fucked each other, now we're gaming indiviually. She likes drunk TF2, I like drunk CSGO

all of them

>spent new years on Sup Forums while watching lost with my bird

Also didn't get drunk cause alchohol is shit and degenerate

>friends
bloat

Would you like a big boy medal?

faggot.

Why'd you post an >implying reaction. I didnt even imply anything at all retard.

Kill yourself

Perfect Sup Forums response

I've done that for the past 9 years. Although, I am markedly more drunk this time around.