Facebook is finished. How long until people realise and start selling their shares?

Facebook is finished. How long until people realise and start selling their shares?

>180 friends
>sort by date
>1 person has posted something yesterday
>a couple of people on the 27th
>a couple of people on xmas day

It's over

You are literally retarded. Kill yourself.

Why haven't you deleted your account then?

You can't delete your account, they only suspend it

a strong argument. I tip my fedora to you

Instagram is the new thing

Why haven't you permanently suspended your account then?

I need it for Tinder

It seems to me it is you who's finished.

I deleted both my FB and instagram earlier this year. Shitsux

Tinder is a cuck service, do not use.

>You can't delete your account, they only suspend it
You can. It stays suspended for 30 days, and if you don't sign in within that 30 day period, they delete your account.

Whether or not they delete your information (they claim they do) is questionable.

>Tinder
>not using superior Grindr

Kill yourself, faggot.

>creating a CIA profile voluntarily

>needing Internet to slay wimenz

Stay basement, my friend.

That's just your autistic friends. Most people still use facebook daily, and will for a long time.

Not that that is a good thing, facebook is absolute cancer.

>CIA
It's NASA, ya dingus

> CIA
Fuck no. More like adjews.

You misspelled NSA

Facebook isn't the hip anything more.
The only people that use it are old(er) people; middle-aged soccer moms posting pictures of their kids, and grandparents of their grandchildren.

It will fade away like the others did eventually.

Kill yourself, shit for brains.

unemployed normies post a minimum of 30 things a day

Please don't reproduce
I met many retarded people in my years on this site but you easily made it into the top 10 with this

You actually don't understand shit, so please let me give you this one advice, and please take it:
You are horribly stupid and it hurts, don't ever try to spread the shit you believe to know about anything ever again.

Now please try to think about the shit you're telling us here for at least 5 minutes and maybe you find the giant flaws in your logic all by yourself.
No one is here to give you private lessons. Maybe google "How was Facebook monetarised?".
If you still don't get it then, just kill yourself

use grindr

Yeah this, glad the fad is finally starting to die.

Wonder what the next social platform will be now though, since everyones family and parents are on FB you'd think people would be clamoring for a new one.