/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/ we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

HAPPY NEW YEAR /CSG/!

>IRC channel
#/csg/ on irc.rizon.net

>Discord link
discord.gg/6WehyUv

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Check Price History
chnprice.com/?language=english

>Chink Shit Infographic v1.4
qt.vidyagam.es/IcDmsJb.jpg

>News
• user amasses 4k AliExpress coins and wonders what he's doing with his life • user gets a £2 watch • user shows off his new ORICO external HDD enclosures "Plastic feels cheap, transfer rates are good"
• user shows off a picture of this watch, doesn't post much else • user reviews a $4 fidget cube • Replica watches and where to find them • user is still happy with a purchase he made earlier this year >Old news
• user takes a gamble in 2016 by buying a watercooler • user shows off a big box off fake watches he got off iOffer
• user reviews the Xiaomi VR headset, Zircons and a bunch of other things intended as gifts
• user received a JJRC H36 from Gearbest
• Eiaosi's do not deliver on the forced hype, they're garbage and are blown out of the water by user's KZ ATEs
• More zircons show up in a new packaging with (hopefully) improved quality on the Zircons cables
• user got a Wire terminal assortment come in
• user receives one of the few good Somakes left
• user crowns these art socks to be the official socks of Sup Forums • user's christmas setup is now complete
• user received the 8Bitdo Zero

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

s.aliexpress.com/EvymQzuE
ebay.com/itm/Genuine-Casio-MTP-V002L-1A/332057015919
aliexpress.com/item/L7-Pen-IC-SMD-Easy-Pick-Picker-Tool-Vacuum-Sucking-3-Suction-Headers/32699704422.html
reddit.com/r/YouShouldKnow/comments/5l9jal/ysk_chinese_phones_are_now_so_good_a_200_phone/
gearbest.com/power-banks/pp_426409.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for ZERO keyboards
s.aliexpress.com/EvymQzuE

Hey, can anyone recommend a chink Surface rip off?

I ordered my RN3P 13 December, thing has been stuck at my local sorting station for five days now. I know Russian Post can sometimes end up with empty packages, bricks or soap the same weight instead of a phone inside at sorting stations. A lot of my stuff was practically stolen under the Soviet Union shopping services. Should I be worried? If I get fucking soap I'm quitting /csg/ for good.

As for the Zircons, mine hit the floor a few times, and the right driver has detached so I had to shove it back in now two times. My guess is that it was not glued too well or it could just be my bad for having dropped it so many times to the floor. Still works though so no complains.

The shit I got over the last days and didn't post so far:
Some OpAmps, two ESP-8266 breakout boards, a small boost converter, a relay board, 8 pin SMD breakout boards, a Arduino Nano breakout board, a 6V solar cell, a 8 channel signal level converter, two more cheap stepper motors, a clover leaf antenna for the quadcopter and lemon squeezers which can be stuck directly onto a bottle.

Received these chink calipers yesterday. They claim the black parts you measure with is carbon composite. Looks like plastic, but is actually really hard. Anyway to confirm their claims?

it's probably FRP

Ok heres a mini review from a regular guy buying some IEM's for music. So i have had the Xiaomi hybrids, kz ed7 (the bamboo ones) and Uiisii Hm7 on my hands.
I am using them on my Redmi note 3 with default EQ and just tinkering with some sound presets it has to choose from. (Mi in ear pro, general earbuds etc)

Hybrids:

Superb bass, great feel and overall i love how they sound. Got the white ones. The cable got dirty and had to use some silicon glue to keep them from breaking but i use them 24/7 since summer.

Kz ed7:

Great little beasts with very good sound and bass but somewhat inferior to xiaomi. They dont seal very good in my ears but i am waiting for some new foam eartips for them. The major con of them is if you use them for running or walking the cable makes a sound when it swings and touches your body that distracts you. For lifting weights they are good.

Uiisii hm7:

They have better mids than ed7 but weaker bass. They are really close to hybrids and if someone is good in tinkering EQ settings i think you will love them more than hybrids. The cable is good but they have weird cone that "hides" in your ear.

Overall i keep going back to hybrids but the other two are way cheaper.
Also i am waiting the eiaosi x6 since 11.11 to review them.

Any good doorknob shops?

ninth for unban zambz

Eiaosi has weaker bass than hybrids but better mids and trebles. It also has around the same bass than zircon but better mids and trebles. The Eiaosi is about the same in mids and trebles like the urbanfun one.

Post pic of your Eiaosi, Zircon and Hybrids with timestamp or gtfo.

urbanfun too

Yep

Opinions on Pisen powerbanks? 20Ah is 22€ currently.

now that's a meme i can get behind

Anyone have a recommendation for headphones with cups cancel outside sounds and are good for using over long periods of time?

Hi, can i learn chinese? Please

anyone bought ultra boosts from ioffer ?

>Am I right in assuming these would be significantly better than the $40 fakes on DHL, ALi, and ioffer?
>I just ordered a fake rolex for $16 from Ali, but if I had a job I'd get one of these quality Omega reps

I am now tempted for an omega rep too, damn it ! Waiting for a black nomos btw, i will see if i like it and decide further on a black watch.
Can anyone say a little bit more about those 'better' reps ? I'm not sure how i feel about the quality of my jacques lemans london, it was like 100 euro when i bought it, it was even reduced.

Hi there RegularOP, given that you spent Christmas Day watching this thread like a hawk so you could post a new one when it hit the bump limit instead of spending time with your family, how disappointed were you when you fucked it up and your thread got deleted?

Also what sort of shipping delays can we expect due to chinese new year (this question isn't exclusively to RegularOP)?

fucking KEK would love to have seen his face, reg op on suicide watch

Chinese ny is bs. I swear all these delays then additionally they have all these other holidays.

Question: i payed for dhl on an item i need asap. What happens if it arrives after the 11-19 days?

Alternative to fakes.. I don't own it but some guy on /fa/ pointed this out. /csg/'s Thoughts?
ebay.com/itm/Genuine-Casio-MTP-V002L-1A/332057015919

Somic ST-80
Edifier H850
ISK HD 9999
ISK HP-960B
Takstar pro80
Bosshifi
Langsdom FA890

Jumper ezpad
Cube iWorks
Onda oBook 11

Nice watch, too good for /csg/, but a good recommendation for someone who wants a simple but good watch.

Casios will never fail you but modern society would always easily identify you as the bottom bitch.

If you want Japanese, go Oriental for classy, Seiko/Citizen for other purposes.

For Chinkland, there are plenty of legit Chink brands, besides the 'infamous' counterfeits:
Parnis (Depending on model and movement)
Perpetual
Celadon
Seagull
Beijing
Hangzhou

they are a reliable brand

>chinese
>reliable

BE
FUC
BITC

ST
ING
HES
stinghes?

What products have you guys got that helped you with your profession/work?

Pic related I love this thing.

Anyone bought this thing ? I've always wanted a similar all-dark watch. The orange variant looks also very good. It's window is hardlex', which supposedly is better than pure glas.

but the specs are written on the capacitor

Is /csg/ really getting this autistic about people's opinions now?

Yeah and if it fails the written values will update right?

Also its a universal tester, shit test a lot of components not only capacitors.

you get what you pay for,i bought a £10 armani which was shocking,every rep (see the box full of watches) have been £30+ (no more than £40) and are very good..you can make offers on the prices so might get a deal,theres a few patek and audemars coming through now (audemars im waiting on)..the omega ones are great,the back even has the seamaster logo,the orange strap i put on doesnt do it justice,it came with a metal strap with omega clasp but i broke the connecting pin.

Any of you guise done anything neat with IR kits? I was thinking of going hunting for one I can plug into my computer.

from experience of buying on there trainers are hit and miss,ive had great pairs of vans that have been perfect and ive had converse that have fell apart,yeezys are easy to spot as a rip off,i had a pair of red adidas NMDS which hold up well,comfy as fuck too

cool thanks, keep us posted on the new ones :)

thanks again, i will order ultra boosts from yupoo for the wife - she just has to decide on a colour, i'm curious what will come. I've had a pair and seem a lot of them, so it'd be interesting to compare

What quadcopter?

My chuwi that I got a few months ago has a sever burn in on the screen, pic related. Can I chink chuwi or gearbest back because eof that warranty? Should I deal with chuwi's customer support or go straight to gearbest

Go straight to Gearbest about this, contact their support and they'll offer you some shitty options just stand your ground and they'll sort it out.

i only buy watches from there as the trainers i can get locally if needed,ive had golf clubs,t shirts,christ...all manner of things from chinksville and been happy with 90% of the stuff...only once has customs been a bitch.

What's the pen thing?

pics

>get mi4c
>MiUI8 is out for every single Xiaomi phone except for Mi4c through updater
>have to deal with unlocking and some other shit

thank you, you seem experienced, mind sharing some more tips with us?

also what would be the best watch you've gotten?

So I'm thinking of getting a Redmi note 3 pro, is the global rom safe to use? Or should I use Xiaomi.eu or Cynogenmod instead?

xiaomi.eu since like 3 weeks, like it much better than global stable, especially with 2gb ram.

global stable is generally OK, just not the vendor versions

cm is for people, who dislike miui

Mi4c bootloader is unlocked.

MIUI8 is stable for RN3P. I'm having an issue with Gmail notifications but apart from that the phone works flawlessly

Can you comment on xiaomi.eu?
What does it improve?

Disable MiUI optimization and memory optimization in developer options.

Not available for Mi Note Pro either famalam

On of the buds from my 2 month old piston hybrid is suddenly very muffled

I tried cleaning the it and jerking the cable and connector and nothing

I read a post on reddit that suggests I soak them/wash in water and wait for a few days till they dry
help lads

Already did as suggested in a previous thread, things worked for a while but it's back at it.
Also the battery optimizer is disabled and Inbox is set to Autostart in the Security settings

The behavior is also very erratic. At times it works fine, other times it doesn't

>xiaomi.eu
it's just generally more snappier, you can feel there's not so much bullshit running in the background. Also, apps reload less often than before (2gb version). There also some other small nice things i have yet to discover.The whole bootloader unlocking procedure is a bitch tho....

BTW my daughter's mother's rn3p (again 2gb) is having problems with the miui 8 global stable rom, phone lags, restarts, some screen tearing in camera....

does it still happen with the gmail app ? the notification settings are changed in miui8

can someone post the image that shows the specs of the DW watches and how cheap they are to make?

>my daughter's mother's rn3p

Yes it happens with both GMail and Inbox, although generally it's more severe with Inbox. I assume there's some advance chinkery at work here as it probably has to do with the Google account synching or the Google Play Services process getting killed or something

also
Go to settings --> app notifications --> pick the apps you want to receive notifications, then turn the toggle for "Priority" on.

Already did that as well, but thanks

one more
settings --> manage apps' battery usage --> choose apps. From there, pick all the apps you want to receive push notifications and select "No restrictions."

The autist is the one trying to force meme his $2 pair earphones. So, """opinions""" involving the Eiaosi brand require a pic proof. (Watch him not providing one once more.)

The autists are the ones adopting tripcodes on an anonymous image board thinking that they're internet celebrities.

If I get myself a chink phone, how are the chances I can replace the ugly white from menus with glorious black?

How do I get rid of that lock thing? Few apps have started doing it, no idea why. The lock makes it so I have to swipe the app to close it rather than closing it via "close all"

easily if you download a miui theme.

Did that as well this morning. It shouldn't affect since the battery saving is disabled but GMail seems to be working since this morning

I'm really tempted to install CM13 but MIUI's camera app is pretty good

Isn't that when you swipe down on a app to lock it down in memory?

Looks promising thanks user!

Still praying to the gods I get my phone. Except I ain't Christian, maybe I should join the Orthodox church then.

thanks user, sorted it

Ordered one on Xmas eve myself strangely enough the warehouse was based in Hong Kong but it got a Swiss tracking number (I'm in Germany)

Because they sent it via Swiss Post, they need to do it like this for it to be able to enter the EU and ship there freely once entered. I ordered from Fancy Phone or whatever, they shipped it by Singapore since that would give the least least waiting time to Russia.

Makes sense, thanks for the information

I think China post has the infrastructure in place to ship it into Europe, but for some reason these European shipping companies can provide a cheaper service at times. I wonder if it's because they are subsidized? By having the packages go through the systems in their country they give people more to do, unless machines do the work of course...

Rate my recent purchases

Gay
Autistic

It's for my wife's butthole though

anyone have any experience with xiaomi 4g mobile dongles? or any other brands? need a decent one for gayming, nat type strict atm

Where can I buy a 3 gig RN3P for under 200$ with paypal?

Why are you trying to give your wife cancer?

Ordered a fidget cube from the original website in November. Paid 20$ for express shipping. Still haven't seen it yet

Authentic chinked

A DIY one (250mm frame)
which is lying around for 2 years now, I decided to do some upgrades

aliexpress.com/item/L7-Pen-IC-SMD-Easy-Pick-Picker-Tool-Vacuum-Sucking-3-Suction-Headers/32699704422.html

Please read the top comments and reconsider your next phone purchase.

reddit.com/r/YouShouldKnow/comments/5l9jal/ysk_chinese_phones_are_now_so_good_a_200_phone/

Ordered it from ali once it got up for pre-sale.
Paid about $9 and got it two weeks ago.

So you get to squeeze the lead directly on your lemons?

FML could I ask for a refund via PayPal at least for the express shipping cost?

what is bait

what is custom rom

anyone had any experience with this cheap shite?
gearbest.com/power-banks/pp_426409.html

Works alright. Slow charging.

slow will be fine, it'll just be used for overnight charging

These generally work but heat up and are slow as hell. No comparison to what phone OEMs are using

Which switches, bitch?
I refuse to buy unless they're outemu