What laptops do you think FBI, NSA or other high budget/ tech literate organisations use?

what laptops do you think FBI, NSA or other high budget/ tech literate organisations use?

>even a car chair can get into FBI nowadays
Where did things go wrong?

The NSA likely use thinkpads because they use Red Hat Linux and need to have compatible hardware.

Did you know that if you shoot one of the chair officers you vet the same charges as shooting a human officer?

Some fucking bullshit

Who /jungle cocaine lord/ here?

They use whatever Lenovo, HP, or Dell brand of laptops their specific organization has a contract with.

They use custom-made laptops from Lenovo. But mostly desktop PCs.

t. Insider

>They use custom-made laptops from Lenovo.

Without the NSA firmware? What is the point of that?

What do you mean? I'm at a loss.

Dell Latitudes, HP EliteBooks and Panasonic Toughbooks

>Lenovo
What? Isn't Lenovo banned?

Banned where? From the FBI? No.
If you're talking about the NSA—I don't know about them. But the FBI does use Lenovo.

I feel like computer functionality which is discussed here e.g. replaceable parts, removable batteries, all sorts of ports are of any use only to people who are interested in technology rather than functionality aspect of computing. Most organisations which work with technology probably do not concern themselves looking for the best laptop available, but rather search for the best price/quality ratio.

NASA has alot of videos where they show the ISS form inside, you will se what models they use

Since 2004 the NSA has used whatever is cheapest. Having business majors in charge who give bonuses to staff who save money over doing their job well has really destroyed us.

asus EEEpc's i believe..

Well I hope you also "feel like" a dumbass because businesses would rather have a laptop that can be repaired than one they need to replace when any stupid little thing goes wrong.

>FBI
>tech literate organisations
yeah

I've heard tell they're letting office chairs join soon. Such bullshit dude, they've really gone downhill.

got one.

Windows XP like most government agencies