Any other MSIfags here?

Any other MSIfags here?

I buy their shit because I think their shit tends to be the cheapest, while not being shit quality.

>inb4 shill

Their GPUs seem decent but I like when mobos have a socketed bios chip tbqf

I got one of there motherboards and have regretted it ever since. Nothing but problems.

I got a MSI motherboard, not a single issue.

>tfw buying superior Asrock stuff
>it just works

How does it feel to be a faggot ?

msi has good build quality at the very least, i ordered a mobo from them for my upcoming rig.

I have an MSI motherboard, but it's a higher end workstation board so it's solid quality compared to their lower tier offerings.

8/10, it's not bad but it does some weird things in the BIOS I wish it didnt

I have a Z97 Gaming 5 and a 1070 Gaming X. No issues whatsoever.
I would and will buy MSI again.

Their mobos are the second best, reliability-wise, behind Gigabyte and their GPUs are top tier.

Going to buy a gs40 6qe phantom because it's the cheapest laptop with a 14 inch screen that has quad core and discrete graphics.
Need it for research and I'm only comfortable with 14 inches.

Having that functionality on my asrock has saved me once so far.

Where would that feature save you where a BIOS switch wouldnt?

>cheap MSI mobo
>AMD CPU

And that's the moment I swore to never buy MSI ever again or at the very least not a MSI mobo.
Their mobos are so shit they don't even let you control LLC. Even assrock mobos allow you to do that but not MSI.

picked up a ge62 with 6700hq and 970m a few weeks ago

I got a cheap MOBO from them (H110m PRO VD) and... No issues whatsoever. I guess it can be hit and miss.

I like them. Will buy more of their products when I have to.

I've had 2 out of 3 ASRock motherboards DOA and one took two replacements before it worked.

>but not MSI.
Not when you buy a cheap shitty one

Have
>msi r9 390
>msi gs70
Had
>msi gt70

Might be luck but their shit just werks

the only msi part i own, though i used to have an msi gtx 970

Alienware used MSI motherboards (they recently switched to Pegatron though on their latest Aurora etc, with a reduction in quality such as lower quality VRM phases etc)
Taito use MSI motherboards in their cabinet consoles
Quite a popular OEM huh
Their lower end stuff are dubious, but their mid to high end stuff are pretty good.

I really hate how MSI puts shitty slow SD card readers on their gaming laptops

Msi p45 motherboard with a q6600, still werks fine

Webm related is from their official YouTube channel. That is all.

Finally got my first ever build up and running after realizing I fried the first one by forgetting the spacers
Good thing Gaming 5's look good, I might mount the fried board on my wall or something

>I'm only comfortable with 14 inches

Oh shit. Now that I see this, one of my computers is running with lipstick instead of thermal paste. And I forgot about it. Like 5 years ago..

Pretty happy desu, other than the forced red accents

One of the MSI mobos I encountered fried the RAM chips on one specific socket. I was really confused and ended up frying all my RAM bricks before I realised what was going on

shill

i bought an expensive MSI board with "military grade components" and it blew a cap and died. I replaced it with a slightly newer model, and it started losing BIOS settings no matter what I did. Replaced the battery multiple times, cleaned the contacts, nothing helped.

I ended up replacing it with a biostar board, and I haven't had any issues since, and it was way cheaper.

I think msi is pretty shit, but this is only my opinion

I think msi is pretty based, but this is only my opinion

my first motherboard was a Gigabyte, which died (could have been my fault) and got replaced with an MSI. Have since bought two more MSI motherboards, both of which run to this day and one is 10 years old. only needed the battery replaced like 2 years ago.

i feel like the comfiest motherboard would be a Biostar hope they come out with something for Zen.

I heard their lower end boards die within 6 months. Ignored the advice, went to purchase one and sure enough, it died within 6 months. Went to get a B75 Asus motherboard afterwards.

I buy their GPUs because I like their quality. They have good coolers and usually simple-no BS.

ITT: anecdotes.