THANK YOU BASED INTEL

THANK YOU BASED INTEL

NEW! Now with +0.1% performance gain!

What's that like, 1% increase in IPC ? They sure are based in your wallet

BUTTMAD AYYMDPOORFAGS POOSINLOOS DETECTED

And I detect a hole in your brain tissue that has been excavated for Intel propaganda.

Literally nothing.

wow you are a massive faggot, how bout stop shilling this hard
>t. own a intel myself and would buy again if the increase in performance would be significant

Socket a year keeps goyim in fear

>buying on 'optimization'
Just pretend they're still doing tick-tock and wait for 'process' or 'architecture.'

Now invest the jew gold iGPU.

lel

how many NSA backdoors though?

>Intel starts increasing IPC instead of clockspeed
>Sup Forums complains the clockspeed isn't increasing
>Intel increases clock speed
>>muh IPC

is ryzen DOA?

>AMD matches performance of 6000 series with low TDP
>intel responds with 7000 series offering slightly greater performance and even lower TDP

all eyes on Vega now.

>Thank you based Intel for raping my asshole and giving me nothing until you're absolutely forced to by a competitor.
>Thank you based Intel for killing the performance of older products with river updates to ensure shit new stuff sells.
>Thank you based Intel for putting profits before all else.

MORE LIKE THANK YOU AMDEAD

>he forgot to thank them for charging premiums on unlocked multipliers
>he didn't thank them for locking you into windows OS with their new chips
your prayer will be ignored, discarded, and completely irrelevant for these failures.

Is probably triggered so hard by this

you,sut the fuck up, also work on being a mature person
Look, ill be the first guy to buy an AMD CPU if I find it financialy and
power atractive product.
But the fact is, whoever bought Intel CPU since Sandy Bridge has very little reason to upgrade even now.
No matter what gen you bought after Sandy, youre set forat least couple of moreyears,and this is just an sad fact.
Morons who think they need to buy new cpu every gen are just that,morons.
Im thinking gaymers here and their logic(and other,more "serious" users).

[email protected] and more+20$ cooler=set for at least 3 more years.
(same goes for every gen after,just change I7 2600k to 3570k,4670k,6400(blck for smart people),6600k and add an year or two).
You cant say that for any AMD cpu since Phenom II X4 640BE(and even thag cpu was nothing special, it just didnt suck that much).
Fact is, Intel leads in value and in power maybe even since Core Duo/Quad,their flagship cpus are obnoxiously expensive,but
who really needs them has that money. And fact that Intel mainstream cpus hold price last 6-7 years is totally AMDs fault.
We really need an 189$ AMD i5 2500k equivalent(in present day),yet i doubt it.

kek

>tfw my company is getting a new server with four of these in it
Should be fun. We can add up to 6TB of RAM if we want to.

its been like this shit forever now

botnet

I just placed an order for an i7-6900k. Should I cancel?

Ya you don't want to miss out on that 1% performance gain

>single channel
>fucking 2017

He buys Nvidia, of course he is a fucking retard

>i3 7350K can only reliably get to 4.8GHz
>i3 6100s can get to 4.8GHz, I'm posting from one

>at 4.8GHz the i3K barely performs any better than the i3 6100, mostly due to a slightly larger cache

It's less than 1%. Maybe 0.5% at best.

>Xeon processors for mobile workstations
>Xeon mobile workstations

What? Did they decide that their i7s didn't cut it and just said fuck it lets build laptops with our Xeons?

There's a laptop with SLI 1080s. So why the fuck not.

And actually Xeons are pretty power efficient so it's not a terrible idea for a workstation laptop

DELET THIS GOYIM

I just bought a 6600 :(

where do I buy this xenon cpu?

when will we have photonics cpus? Im sick of electrons.

>intel literally just overclocks skylake
>dumbfucks are impressed

This.You forgot that the 6800K and the 6850K can also be summed up by that (and they are not skylake chips).

>slightly greater performance
>less than 1% IPC gain
>slightly greater
>1%

nah.

>sold an 6850k for just slightly more than an skylake i7
>still profited
THANKS INTEL

ITT: Intel get bullied by Sup Forums

wow guys

>look at me buying a $1000 cpu

>now i want it to be energy efficient coz $3 extra a month will make me homeless

I don't have the link, but don't MSI make 'workstation' versions of their thin gaming laptops with Xeons?

>Did they decide that their i7s didn't cut it and just said fuck it lets build laptops with our Xeons?
Half of the xeons are just i7s without integrated graphics anyway

I honestly believe that there is binning difference between locked and unlocked, because you see it in the portion that hits 4.5/4.6 its 97% on an i7 but they have a 3.4 sku, that means that the lowest common denominator is 3.4

Say I bought an 3570k back when they were first released. For reference sake, I'll lump it in with the 2500k brand which was a monumental shift in CPUs. I know that it's been like 5 or so years at this point, yet the 2500k is still good.

At what point though would it be feasible to actually upgrade from a 2500k?

When Zen comes out

>1% IPC gain

If I were intel I would be worried about Zen eating my lunch because this means Ryzen is going to have around 96% of the performance of the i5 in gaming and far more performance outside of gaming.

We're getting to the point where memory and cooler upgrades are starting to become more valid than CPU upgrades. How terrifying.

No

Are you guys that stupid or is this a meme?

noice