So Sup Forums, it's 2017

So Sup Forums, it's 2017...

Why are you still not using the best laptop on the market?

Other urls found in this thread:

digitaltrends.com/computing/apple-wanted-to-improve-2016-macbook-pro-battery-life/
notebookcheck.net/How-to-guide-PCIe-SSD-upgrade-using-the-Dell-XPS-13-9350-as-an-example.168535.0.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck off

DONGLES, DONGLES EVERYWHERE

Also, what the fuck happened to MagSafe?

keyboard is shit

It was too convenient so they got rid of it

The only improvement is a bigger trackpad. Honestly.

I love how everyone on Sup Forums bitches about the keyboard but it is one of the most tactile keyboards most akin to a mechanical keyboards on a Mac yet.

obvious bait is obvious.
Otherwise, I already have a laptop so I'm not really in the market right now.

So Sup Forums, it's 2017....

Why are you still not using the best laptop on the market?

Another one of these? Go back to your playpen.

>16:9
>best laptop

Pick one.

dongels for everything = garbage

i did

We weren't talking about the shitty keyboard, you thick twat.

macbook pro touch bar
"Listing a 49.2 Wh capacity, this battery seems a little piddly compared to the Function Key edition's 54.5 Wh"

Watt Hours (Wh): macbook pro 2015 13"
74.9 watt hours

Jokebook with function keys
54,5 watt hours

Jokebook emoji edition
49.2 watt hours

but HEY at least it is thin"

you fucking macfags eat all the shit up.
"these have 10 hour battery life"

They don't.

because I'm on pc

It's right here, familia

Cause its NOT the best laptop in the market.

Not even close. All previous models are more "pro" machines than this fucking vomit they put out. Even Dell and Lenovo shit on this piece of shit excuse of a macbook pro

OP can you get me in on the whole astroturfing/marketing/shilling scheme seems like an easy way to make some money from home.

>"these have 10 hour battery life"
I've consistently gotten 9-10 hours fag.

The 2015's keyboard is one of the best an comfiest, if not THE best and comfiest keybord (for a laptop) i've ever used. But the 2015's is pure shit. Those are just click, not actual key. It's like those who designed it never use a keyboard to type, or they just wanted to make it muh thin, so the laptop would be thinner. Which is stupid, because the 2015 macbook pro was already thin enough

Even that is kind of moot. Nothing wrong with the trackpad size on the previous version. I have a 2015 and I think it is perfect. Only dongle I have to use is for network port but that is very very rare. Other than that I think the 2015 version is perfect.

>inb4 mac is for babies

I can boot into Windows which I've also installed Arch alongside so I can use any 3 of the major operating systems. Eat shit

>unironically buying a donglebook

Keyboard is shit, no built in magsafe, emoji bar is a gimmick, no full size USB, no escape key, OS X looks fucking horrible, touchpad is way too fucking big, keyboard uses those godawful butterfly switches, no trackpoint (GOAT pointing device), battery life is worse than my fucking ThinkPad, needs several dongles which aren't even bundled and I'm not homosexual so I can't use it.

Dude, you're getting a Dell

You're also getting complete shit tier support in India, shitty ass Windows scaling on a high-dpi screen, and only PCIe SSD, not NVMe.

a friend of mine got his brother who bought the 13 " non-touchbar. After trying it, he came to the conclusion that the trackpad is too big.
I haven't tried it myself, so i don't really know, but is doesn't seems to me that big trackpad is a bad thing.

>a dongle for Magsafe
kek

>not alienware
DROPPED

Yeah because you are not fucking doing anything with it but texting your faggot friends at facebook.

2016 model is so fucking bad they removed even "time left" on top bar.

Apple damage control is going really strong.

"Apparently, Apple was working on a design that fit higher capacity batteries precisely shaped to fit the MacBook Pro chassis, but the design didn’t make it through testing. Apple made the fateful decision to fall back on a previous design using more standard square batteries, a decision that required pulling in staff from other Mac projects to finish the machines on time."

Enjoy Apple blowing a load inside your beta tester asshole.

digitaltrends.com/computing/apple-wanted-to-improve-2016-macbook-pro-battery-life/

>2016 model is so fucking bad they removed even "time left" on top bar.
They removed that from ALL macs, numbnuts, on 10.12.2.

ofc they removed it in all models.
Can't have the older ones have better readings.

They fucked up so bad, so bad that everyone has to take a load into their ass because of how huge of a catastrophe the 2016 model is.

Everyone has to suffer because of 2016 models.

>B-but it was not accurate

Why did they not remove it during lifetime of 2012,2013,2014,2015 model then? Why did they remove it in this piece of shit one which of everyone complained of shitty battery off?

You macfags are playing high mental gymnastics but the truth is you got courage'd inside your ass and are trying to justify it now. Fuck is wrong with you bunch?

how much more does Apple need to FUCK you until you stop eating shit from their hands?

>You're also getting complete shit tier support in India
as opposed to what gold standard of support? if you get a shitty unit you can return it in 30 days
>shitty ass Windows scaling on a high-dpi screen
you can literally have it shipped with ubuntu
>and only PCIe SSD, not NVMe.
except it is nvme

Seems like you picked 16:9 instead of best laptop

Unless they updated it after this article was posted in July, it is only PCIe
notebookcheck.net/How-to-guide-PCIe-SSD-upgrade-using-the-Dell-XPS-13-9350-as-an-example.168535.0.html

>Dell's XPS 13 is currently offered with PCIe SSDs with a capacity of up to 512 GB

Also...

>as opposed to what gold standard of support? if you get a shitty unit you can return it in 30 days
Apple, obviously

>you can literally have it shipped with ubuntu
This is the dumbest refute, in the history of them, ever.

the keyboard is the least of its problems

it's the shit battery life, graphical issues, lack of ports that make it shit

>Unless they updated it after this article was posted in July, it is only PCIe
PCIe is the connector, NVMe is the standard protocol for storage devices over PCIe.

seeing the dongles in action it actually doesn't look so bad

i pretty much only use a flash drive so a usb c drive wouldn't be a big jump. no hdmi is stupid, but its just one adapter. but then there's no magsafe. and then the gimmick bar. no sd slot. the fuckhuge trackpad. the bad battery. the bad keyboard. the lack of pro-ness. apple is finished

"It's not the best" aka "all I can afford is this 2011 thinkpad"

The chromebook pixel?

>Keyboard is shit
Only shitty part about the keyboard is the depth of Keys. The actual actuation of the key themselves feels fantastic.

>no built in magsafe
Agree

>emoji bar is a gimmick
It can be useful, depending on which applications that you use.

>no full size USB
not needed. Forced adoption and adherence to the new standard will accelerate development of native C standard products, thus benefiting the entire industry, even you people that hate Apple products regardless.

>no escape key
Yes there is.

>OS X looks fucking horrible
No it doesn't.

>touchpad is way too fucking big
How can a trackpad be too big? It's not like it gets in the way of anything that was already there, it just makes better use of the existing space.

>keyboard uses those godawful butterfly switches
Which have the most mechanical feel of any Mac laptop in years.

>no trackpoint (GOAT pointing device)
Trackpoint a shit. Louis, please go.

>battery life is worse than my fucking ThinkPad
I'm getting a solid 9-10 hours per charge.

>needs several dongles which aren't even bundled and I'm not homosexual so I can't use it.

Oh no, you have to spend $9 on a cable!

Make way for the best non-gaming laptop.

>the hinge doesn't even sit flat

Fucking disgusting. I love how most marketing images won't even show it in this position.

would you keep the big or small laptop? I kind of like to move around the house and chill with a laptop...the msi can be too annoying for that. I'm going to give one to my little nephew. Not really into playing "latest" release titles

applel should have made the trackpad smaller, and put the touchbar on top of the function keys, not replacing it

>""""""""""gaming"""""""""" """"""""""laptops""""""""""
AH HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

>dat camera positioning
Did they even sell a single one? Who would buy that? It's like a cars with the wheels on top.

I have no need for laptops.

>tfw literally no laptop on the market that has a good screen, good battery life, and is user servicable

I would keep the big laptop.
Seems like you bought him a good value laptop.

Ahhhhhh yes, I forgot how incredibly frequently people use the webcam.

windows linux and even osx are doable

because they put the memebar on it

>using laptops
>2017

It's phablets from now on luddite.

because I got an hp i5 workstation laptop for a hundred and twenty

objectively best hardware

>that botnet os

has anyone in Sup Forums got linux on their surfacebook ?

>objectively best hardware
Other laptops have better graphics cards but if I'm not gayming the battery life seems great.

>Ever leaving the house and playing games with friends
>going to LAN parties with a 50lb desktop