What is the fastest, highest performing Linux distro?

What is the fastest, highest performing Linux distro?

Hannah Montana Linux

bad

Lubuntu

Ubuntu mate

Clear Linux

Gentoo

TempleOS

Gentoo, all the useflags and micro-optimizations makes it perform slightly better

Biebian is better.

Lubuntu -> Puppy Linux -> weaponized autism arch install

in increasing autism order

Red star os

>linux
>high performing

This if you Intel

Linux Kernel 0.1

openbsd

Dumb question. They all perform kinda the same, be more specific.
>RAM usage?
>Disk space?
>Idle CPU load?
>load times?

How would this distro work on a shitty laptop?

/thread

It isn't meant for laptops, it's meant to host servers w/ docker-style containers.

Personally I prefer RebeccaBlackOS

God I want to kill that Solus spamming fucker right now because I know you won't believe me, but I'll try anyways. Solus was largely modeled after Clear Linux. It's about as close to it as you'll get as a desktop OS. I've used Clear OS and Solus and the performance of both is impressive. Sub-two second boot times on SSD. I swear to God, Almighty, I'm not trolling, but I'd understand it if you were doubtful.

This meme is completely made up for several reasons.

-The "heaviest" versus "lightest" is only 3-5% difference which is well within the range of statistical anomaly.

-Spending weeks just to get this

Oh how easily you are manipulated.
Why do you even care lol.

Not sure what you mean?

I want to put words together or hire some japanese to mis-translate and come up with the most self-disagreeing obvious shill possible for a distro.

>FUCK ubuntu it's cool though, eh I tried it out a couple of times and it was 100%, FUCKING DOG SHIT, IN EVERY WAY, but eh it worked for me so go try it. Literally every other fucking distro is 1000x better in every possible way. Which distro should you use? Ubuntu

Not sure what you mean, either?

I had a strong suspicion you wouldn't.

i get sub two second boot time on arch???????????

Ok, so I guess that makes it unimpressive. You dickwads win. I really don't care.

I get 4 minutes boot time because of power reasons, but why does it matter? Just stop caring about stupid shit, it's not as if you turned on your computer more than once a day.

hey hey hey! i'm not the one who cares. i was just pointing out to what'shisface that solus' imporvements are barely improvements

>>>>wewwww .2 seconds off my boot time solus is AMAAAAZNG!!!!

/bsd/ distros are best.

if it has to be linux, then i prefer jessicasimpson linux

sta.li