DAILY /FUCK APPLE/ THREAD

DAILY FUCK APPLE THREAD

>old macbook 13
Charger dies within a year (cable overheats and strips) - $100 + tax
>old macbook pro 15"
2 chargers die within 2 years (cable overheats and strips, same place, again) - $200 + tax
>new macbook pro
charger dies in the exact same FUCKING SPOT ANOTHER FUCKING HUNDRED DOLLARS
>iphone 6
1.5 years old and now the FUCKING BATTERY DIES AT 30+% CHARGED - ANOTHER $100 + TAX
>MACBOOK PRO 15 (SAME AS THE PREVIOUS)
FUCKING BATTERY CITES "CONDITION: REPLACE SOON" - 300 FUCKING DOLLARS + TAX

FUCK APPLE
U
C
K
A
P
P
L
E

I'm so fucking tired of their shit DONT FUCKING BUY APPLE - I know, inb4 "no shit" but seriously for fucking autist retards like me who still buy it, FUCKING STOP

Apple stock is going to shit right now and they've declared a lower quarter because of shit sales - GOOD - fuck them

Oh, and fucking siri doesn't work anymore. How do you fuck that up? How you take something that works AND MAKE IT NOT FUCKING WORK? JUST DON'T FUCKING TOUCH IT YOU STUPID FUCKING DUMB CUNTS

get use to this shit, i'm making a daily fuck apple thread to remind you stupid fucks that these pieces of shit are made to break and should be avoided at all cost

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zb18eEvBNh0&feature=youtu.be&t=7m5s
smoothmouse.com
github.com/yolcu/discrete-scroll
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You have to be the most technical illiterate to actually like apple. Their shit is all user friendly with no technical or lasting quality and it's expensive af.

my favorite computer company

>iphone slow
its just normies giving themselves a reason to upgrade.

dude, why don't you just go the the apple store and whine about it, it's not like they're hoarding chargers or some shit

also maybe check the wiring in your house

Exactly. Take a look at this bitch. She reviews the goddamn emojis.
youtube.com/watch?v=Zb18eEvBNh0&feature=youtu.be&t=7m5s

I picked up a first gen macbook pro at the dump (didn't work).

busy resurrecting a powerbook g4 so I can use it for shits and giggles

I once had a Macbook and the charger cable was the lowest quality I have seen even to this day. Looks like they still haven't done anything about it. It got scorched from the base of the cable and smelled like burning plastic. They are the real housefire brand, I was forced to buy another charger just for my own safety.

I have tried most of the common brands by now and nothing was as bad as Apple so I haven't bought one since. Oh, the cable also ruined the battery by bloating it up a little. It still hold charge normally but was rocking on the table a little.

>being so fucking retarded that you keep breaking chargers

you don't deserve nice things, kill yourself you stupid cunt

You didn't learn your lesson after the first one? Wow, you really are fucking retarded.

I love how my Mac heats up to 95ºC then throttles in less than 20 seconds after starting compiling code. What a fucking piece of shit, this is my first and last Mac. I can't believe I fell for the macshills.

I got to say, it is a very comfy web browsing machine though, but one fatal flaw is no webM. I could use chrome but that halves the battery life and it overheats and throttles.

How will mactoddlers ever recover?

>get use to this shit, i'm making a daily fuck apple thread to remind you stupid fucks that these pieces of shit are made to break and should be avoided at all cost
OP confirmed for triggered and butthurt

>t. triggered butthurt mactoddler

My Mac and iPhone both just works, their chargers too.

>t. mactoddler

>t. triggered butthurt mactoddler

you know you are the only one that keeps repeating that retarded meme and it wont catch on, right?
t.winfag

Hello OP.

have they fixed the issue requiring you to install a third party fix to remove mouse acceleration yet?

Nope, now you can't even install the 3rd party fix because of new restrictions.

>Nope, now you can't even install the 3rd party fix because of new restrictions.
This is a lie.

Dumbfuck
smoothmouse.com

ive always hated apple and never used any of their shit but i want to start making iphone apps to sell to sucker millenials, what apple computer should i get for this purpose?

looking to spend the least money to get decent compiling and performance speeds for iOS programming

is a macbook air too shitty to do this on?

>but i want to start making iphone apps to sell to sucker millenials
Dude, the ship had left ages ago. Now they're introducing new algorithms to kick out new and aspiring developers and favor larger companies and more popular apps.

>there's only a single option

github.com/yolcu/discrete-scroll

>fix for mouse scrolling
Apparently macfags never learnt how to read.
But keep desperately trying to Google for non-existant fixes for mouse acceleration for OSX 10.12, iHomopajeet.

SteerMouse and USB Overdrive still exists you fucking mong

>SmoothMouse
Why not use ControllerMate? Gives you far better control, because you can adjust the acceleration as you want.

are macbook airs too slow to program on

Why is this daily threat a thing?
1. Youre advertising Apple
2. You look autistic

And thats coming from someone who doesnt own an Apple product.

That's the point, it's a false flag thread.

$20 to buy, $15 to upgrade to every new version.
Doesn't work with Apple mice.

>$25

>t. mactoddler

>I can't afford $20 bucks
Some people will never be happy.

Your compiler is just shit.

>96ºC in less than 45 seconds
Totally, it's not the computer that's shit, right?

It happens when you're at nearly full utilisation on all four cores.

Intel Skylake CPUs can operate up to 100c without any problems.

>CPUs can operate up to 100c without any problems.

>t. mactoddler

Forced meme