Gmail

Why don't you let Google host your email?

I do. They are honest and trustworthy because they value our privacy.

I'm in the Outlook camp.

Do you hate privacy?

Yup.

It fits me to a t.

I do, I have three gmail accounts.

botnet

I do for normalfaggotry, who the fuck will use some FSF mail as for business and job shit?

What's a good alternative app that respects privacy?

Roll your own.

>implying that pretty much everyone you correspond with doesn't use Google or Microsoft email anyway

like it fucking matters

So what's the alternative?

>not using a .onion address
You are all stupid normalcucks who don't enjoy privacy

I use gmail for shit like webshops, forums and other crap which I expect to get hacked and receive spam from. For anything personal I use my own mailserver.

literally everyone uses gmail and I like to be a hipster.

I don't want obama reading my emails!!! those newsletters are very private okay!!!

Hello NSA

Which is better when it comes to privacy?

I currently use outlook but it's fucking horrible, I want to start using gmail but I feel like handing over my emails to google isn't a smart move

but what do you use?

Because I don't hate privacy. Fcking cucks.

I use outlook with a big password
I used that e-mail to deny an NSA job offer so it has couple of conversations with NSA ppl. that email is literal botnet and I know but I don't bother making a new one.

>using Tor unironically and not for bragging in front of his inbred cousins to show them the evil darknet.

inb4 some edgelord suggests cock.li

I do but only because I set it up forever ago and all of the emails which respect your privacy generally only last a few years before disappearing without any notice

rollan

Because journalist clickbait succeeded in manipulating the masses' minds into thinking that the same shitty, worthless, garbage nothing e-mails that they had for years are suddenly worth fighting an entire psuedo internet war over. Also, feelings are taken as fact and you don't have to provide any proof. "Oh I bet they're tracking me!" is all you need. The accusation is the evidence.

you got the perfect one for being on Sup Forums

roll

what's the best linux os to use for a mail server?

proton mail

Of course I do. If you have nothing to hide, you have nothing to fear.

Proton mail

Not to mention we live in a bitterly mad loser-culture where anyone who is successful is part of an evil conspiracy.

galko is not a slut!

im already fat and nikuko caters to my fetish

In the process of rolling my own.

roll

It's called the poor hating the rich. Nothing has changed. There is no loser culture, just greater disparity as a result of economic policies. The term loser is subjective.

rollinnnn

>tfw no gf
feels good man

rollerino

literally what I wanted.

off by one

Rolls Royce

I do. Our privacy laws ewstrict what they can do to the same as any other e-mail provider and I don't trust any other company more than google, I don't trust google but the idea that my e-mail is safer or more private with another company dosn't ring true due to the lack of any e-mail security within the standard. At least with google you know what you get, unlike with the "scandinavian" NSA honneypots.

I feel like I'm on Sup Forums or some shit. Rollin.

I do, I don't have anything to hide, It's free and it works great with Android. Also the spam filter is nice.

Ah shit, I got the prissy bitch.

roll

This x1000

>tfw I'm a male version of Career Girl

Rollin

sup, roll

roll

rollin for thicc

shitpostin

because I prefer ProtonMail

kek
enjoy your "security"

Literally doesn't matter who you use since you should be encrypting everything with gpg anyways.

This

It really doesn't fucking matter and paying to use something that is otherwise free is autistic af

How much does it cost for Google to host a single email from my domain? I'm running a VPS with a email server but I want a proper dedicated email host so I don't have to worry about security and administration

>nothing to hide

>running email services on an xkeyscore module

this

roll

FastMail

rollllllssssin

posteo.de masterrace

rull

roll

ok let's see

I have all.

ROLLAN