>He Still Uses Facebook After This

>Before launching TheFacebook.com, Zuckerberg had to decide whether to work on it or a similar project he was already working with his Harvard schoolmates, the Winklevoss twins. This is the conversation where he works out that he'd like to do his own thing.

>Then Zuckerberg had to decide whether or not to tell the Winklevosses he was working on a competing project. Here, he says he is going to "fuck them."

>Shortly after launching TheFacebook.com, Zuckerberg joked about how strange it was that users were so willing to share private data with him

>"They "trust me"...Dumb fucks."

businessinsider.com/exclusive-mark-zuckerbergs-secret-ims-from-college-2012-5?op=1&IR=T/#ckerberg-talks-about-his-cofounder-and-first-investor-eduardo-saverin-even-then-zuckerbergs-emphasis-was-the-product-not-the-money-3

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G4XGbZ7IrC8
dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/cuckold
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is that a recent picture? He looks like such a little faggot.

>zuck the cuck

This is the picture that went viral after everyone noticed he has tape on both his microphone and camera on his Mac.

>multi-billionaire with tons of power at his literal finger tips
>cuck

Sounds like user is projecting here.

>"Yeah so if you ever need any info about anyone from Harvard just ask"

>"I have over 4000 emails, addresses pictures"

And people think that this good boi dindu nuffin somehow managed to change in just a decade.

>posted on Sup Forums a couple of times
>viral
Pick one

it wasn't only posted on Sup Forums a few times you stupid fuck. There's a whole internets out there besides Sup Forums, y'know?

>Come on man, you can be unethical but still legal, that's the way I live my life. haha

This is the attitude of every fucking billionaire ever, what's the story here, OP?

Also
>May, 2012
This shit is old as fuck.

Sup Forums is the only place still beating that dead horse.

>How many programmers do you think log stuff like logins and page views

Uh, how stupid is he?

How's about the part where he calls the people who use the site "dumb fucks" and offers to give their info to his friend?

Trump thinks he has a superior intellect to other people as well and has made a fortune out of various business ventures such as Trump U. We elected him president.

Taped camera lol

thats the same outlook I have, I also think you can be both morally correct and illegal - WHY THE FUCK AM I NOT A BILLIONAIRE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Illustration by Nicholas Carlson
isn't this speculative?

how accurate is this?

No hate for Zuck at all. If you go on Facebook without being aware that everything you say is logged, thats on you.

>Uh, how stupid is he?
This is back in like, 2003 and this is inhouse with a bunch of college programmers.

The default settings of any web server is to log every request.

this

Doesn't matter how much money you have, if you let other men fuck your wife you're a cuck.

>cuck = bad in 2017

I made a statement, I don't think there was an implication whether I considered it bad or good.

If you let other men fuck your wife, you're a cuckold.

Stay mad cuck.

this
i would do the same if i was in zuck's position

Only the opposite counts to become a billionaire (you have to keep more or less legal and be ready to not be even remotely moral).

But he totally learned his lesson, user! (that spying on people is really profitable)

Because he's a kike.
youtube.com/watch?v=G4XGbZ7IrC8
Here's a funny ass interview with the guy getting asked some hard questions

Hello cuck.

fuck sake

Hello no-gf vergins

>cuckold
>a man whose wife deceives him by having a sexual relationship with another man

dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/cuckold

>deceives
ya right

Have you ever seen how he lives?
He is a top fucking beta.

Money can't fix beta/cuck.

cuck detected

He does not have to give a fuck though.
Any fuckin whore would instantly suck his tiny cock, because he has dat dough

OP, most of us here are fat virgins with no friends. Did you honestly think you were gonna find Facebook users here?

You forgot that a lot of Sup Forums is just consumer whores buying phones, headphones and vidya pcs.
And then there are the /fa/ subhumans who are here to buy fucking watches.