/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/ we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
#/csg/ on irc.rizon.net

>Discord link
discord.gg/6WehyUv

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Check Price History
chnprice.com/?language=english

>Chink Shit Infographic v1.4
qt.vidyagam.es/IcDmsJb.jpg

>News
• Some shit user received over the last couple of days • user gets some use out of this tester at his job • user's Chuwi has started showing a severe burn in on his screen is told to contact support ASAP • KZ ED7, Hybrids, Uiisii HM7 reviews • user's CX98 are letting slight static noise through with the right side getting quieter when it happens • Eiaosi x6 is reviewed "They're good sounding, but not fantastic. Worth it for $3 if you need good sounding earphones on a budget." • user discovers the Chinese have been making replica N64 carts now Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

superwatches.hk/?a_aid=rating&a_bid=3608f886
gearbest.com/microphone/pp_341985.html?wid=21
aliexpress.com/item/Wholesale-IE3-0-USB-Wired-FPS-Gaming-Mouse-Without-Retail-Box-Microsoft-Intellimouse-Explorer-3-0/32426075597.html
aliexpress.com/item/New-Genuine-G400-Optical-Gaming-mouse/32773777037.html
youtu.be/U3XelCOWFSw
ebay.com/itm/17-3-18-4-Inch-Laptop-Backpack-Travel-Bags-Knapsack-Rucksack-Backpack-Hiking-Bag-/201664222450?var=&hash=item2ef41fd4f2:m:m1iLvSVPbeSJeSLUw9EM58g
aliexpress.com/store/product/Oukitel-U20-Plus-5-5-Inch-FHD-Screen-Smartphone-2GB-RAM-16-GB-ROM-Fingerprint-Cell/2344260_32777474431.html?spm=2114.12010608.0.0.gf6Zz9
chat.whatsapp.com/1hBaafPLF995QETXSE6nL9
lmsptfy.com/?q=227 country telephone code
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First

Any cheaper alternative that are better than Soundmagic E10?

Are the Xiaomi bluetooth speakers the best? Or are the any hidden gems that are even better?

God damn rich cunt

>chink notebook
>glossy display
>400$
>not shit specs

does it exist?

As someone who owns ATE-S (don't like them), the rock zircons (like the sound but the QC in the factory is terrible, I've had two pairs and they both came with minor sound balance faults (one earpiece would sound different than the other), and the soundmagic E10s I have to say that while the E10 doesn't sound as good as the zircons, they are much more durable.

Superwatches.hk
superwatches.hk/?a_aid=rating&a_bid=3608f886

Huawei

Im saddened you skipped my shirt

Why do you guys get in ears instead of headphones?

DZAT DF-10
VJJB K4S
Vivo XE-800 (GR07 drivers)
Joyroom JR-E103
Somic v4
Boarseman CX98
Tk Maples
Remax 610D

Are you referring to the AM08?

Why would anyone care about n64 replica carts when you can just buy a flash cart that takes an sd card instead?

In-ears for use while commuting/outdoors, over-ears at home for music and gayming

Eiaosi x6

Check the op for a review.

who? the hs8 guy?

That makes no sense, over ears can be used when out and about and have way better sound

Semon Demon?

Reporting, i didnt think hs8s make you that "rich"

I'm not gonna talk for that other guy, but I think that people with over-ears in public look like giant tools.

My whatsapp is 227 91 39 32 12 and i was thinking we could make a group

Ill make the logo

But why. Whats with so many boards and making discord + whatsapp? It serves no purpose other than splitting the community.

No.

What are your numbers i want to add you to it

I dont wanna make my own thread on /ic/ so I dicided this was the beat way to ask.

I have lots of art and was wondering how and what is the cheapest (chinkiest) way to get it put on a canvas so it looks like the real thing

Ok thank you, whats your whatsapp?

It makes sense for most of us. You must've noticed that people wearing over-ears outside are in a minority. In-ears are way more practical while on-the-go.

there's a telegram group already tho
and a discord group

Xiaomi memebook12
Csg telegram group? Please share

Check iOffer or Yupoo

is it true you posted CP and gore in another thread so it would get deleted so you could be OP?

So my mouse, the best ever imo got destroyed by someone else and i have to pay for its replacement...

Are there any good chink mice? I do barely game so ergonomics, rl click, scroll with click and possibly a thumb button would be swell.

Any reccomendations?

so, aside from the BM800 meme are there any other mics that are worth getting? i'm currently looking at mk f200fl and f100tl
gearbest.com/microphone/pp_341985.html?wid=21

The Intelimouse 3 has a huge following in China if that's what you're looking for. There's tons of parts available.

chinks do Microsoft Intellimouse

aliexpress.com/item/Wholesale-IE3-0-USB-Wired-FPS-Gaming-Mouse-Without-Retail-Box-Microsoft-Intellimouse-Explorer-3-0/32426075597.html

aliexpress.com/item/New-Genuine-G400-Optical-Gaming-mouse/32773777037.html

youtu.be/U3XelCOWFSw

What did he mean by this?

Maybe if they found this flash cart they would buy it. Honestly, you run an emulator it's free. If you need a real one for whatever reason I guess it might be useful.

>own mouse gets destroyed by someone else
>doesnt let them pay for it
I think you should rather search for a cuckshed

Man i wouldnt mind an intellimouse 3, but legitimacy scares me, like

How can you know its legit since it could just be a high quality fake?

Whats a good $120 phone?

>doesnt let
It doesnt always work like that. They refused to because it shouldn't have been "within reach of a child". I tried to get them too but they didnt, so i cant exactly sue them over it

I'm not entirely sure whether or not it is, but judging from the reviews it's cheap enough to take a punt

Today I started watering my tree in the hopes that Jack Ma will give me a good customer present when it's fully grown. I didn't really go and click on the coin daily, but watering a tree? Hell yeah, this suddenly seems like it makes sense to do as its kind of a game.

Spends some more get a RN3P

Fucking chinks, what do? Ordered on October 31 and still haven't received my item.

click accept

No, please I beg you, please,,, please,,, please,,, CANCEL DISPUTE !!!!!!!!
We appreciate dear customer, Your package will arrive soon, We promise, if not we will refund you not through dispute, we are honest company we would never lie..

The chinks tried to chink me but Paypal had my back. Fuck you, you stinky chinks.

call him a gook and accept it

I wanna buy this
ebay.com/itm/17-3-18-4-Inch-Laptop-Backpack-Travel-Bags-Knapsack-Rucksack-Backpack-Hiking-Bag-/201664222450?var=&hash=item2ef41fd4f2:m:m1iLvSVPbeSJeSLUw9EM58g
But the item description says "17.3 Inch Laptop Backpack Knapsack Rucksack Travel Bag".
Specs say
Sizes:
Exterior: 48x35x18CM / 18.9x13.8x7.1Inch;
Interior: 46x34x17CM / 18.1x13.4x6.7 Inch;

But there's no option to buy the the 18.4 inch.

Soo do I contact the seller or is this just them misleadingly advertising?

what the fuck

dispute that shit

How CHINKED am I going to get?
Bought these and the Xiaomi BT speakers as the micro USB port on my old chink speaker gave out and I see no way of opening that shit up without damaging it.

Man they sure know how to pull the heartstrings.
What does the tracking say? No tracking? What did you order?

Yeah I'm not canceling the dispute
I probably will
Yeah, this is the message they sent me because I made a dispute.
Latest tracking message is: "2016-11-02 17:57:35 Successful pick up by china post", in transit. Ordered a shitty $1.5 item

Well if the tracking says it's china post. I wouldn't keep the dispute up. But that's kinda crappy that it's lost in mail.

Any opinions on the U20?
aliexpress.com/store/product/Oukitel-U20-Plus-5-5-Inch-FHD-Screen-Smartphone-2GB-RAM-16-GB-ROM-Fingerprint-Cell/2344260_32777474431.html?spm=2114.12010608.0.0.gf6Zz9

I got someone on the whatsapp group, come on, we're friendly
227 91 39 32 12

Shoo Shoo Stinky Poo

It's a MTK SOC so there's probably little to no XDA custom ROM support.

Hey RegularOP, I'm impressed by how you're always ready and available to keep this general current and rolling along by refreshing the thread in a timely manner. Have you created a script to monitor when it's approaching the limit and send you an SMS so you can prepare the new one?

If you don't have such a script you should look into creating one, because it must have felt truly soul-shatteringly awful for you to ignore your family on Christmas Day just so you could be here ready to post a new thread the second the old one hit bump limit, only to miss out to a filthy non-tripfag muggle.

Dafen Village.

That's a Niger number.

You what? This looks fake as fuck

I'm forced to be in a whatsapp group chat because the firm we outsource to that does some user facing parts of the software prefers it for communication.

I'm so happy there's a web application now. Was a pain in the ass before.

I'm not sure they care about how professional they seem. Or maybe they're oblivious. Sure SMS, Skype, Microsoft Lync or whatever don't have any objective advantages to them but they sure seem more professional than whatsapp.

Also I checked the numbers. Seems that they're ~7% of the user base for whatsapp at that point in time.

How'd you know? Cool

Probably a typo somewhere, ignore this article and get on with it.

>How'd you know? Cool
A different anont but...

lmsptfy.com/?q=227 country telephone code

I'm not giving my number to a Nigerian, sorry. The whole scamming thing created a stigma.

sent ;)

I'm from Niger, not Nigeria. And you'd be smart not to because Nigeria is like our Mexico

>ignore this article and get on with it.
It's literally the only one that is what I want. There's a few that's in the US but I'm not paying 50% premium and 50% of the price in shipping.

I don't see it

They've been making custom shells for them for a while now, nothing new.

>I'm from Niger, not Nigeria.
Oh right. My apologies, I just woke up. Well, I don't want to join your whatsapp group for the same reason I didn't join the telegram group. Don't feel comfortable giving my phone number to strangers from the internet.

What about a kik group, if you must have some kind of phone-based chat room?

/csg/ IRC is always there and you can download an irc client on the phone.

There are like a gazillion bags & backpacks, I'd just get something else that works. But I guess you buy this one if its the only one you want.

Hey shitposter, I'm impressed by how you're always ready and available to keep derailing this general by shitting up the thread in a timely manner. Have you created a script to monitor when the thread is doing well and send you an SMS so you can prepare some obnoxious repetitive off-topic faggotry?

If you don't have such a script you should look into creating one, because it must have felt truly soul-shatteringly awful for you to ignore your family on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and New Years Eve just so you could be here shitposting all day and night hoping a tripfag and a youtuber will notice you and give you a (You).

I've used one from aliexpress, ofcourse they are fake and the sensor isnt all that ( I can manage to make it spin out if i try ) but its still super comfy, if you really dont game with your mouse its completely fine.

my hand will neva forget the explorer 2A i had...
Actually I still have it somewhere, the scroll is kaputt, and had to take the cable. Would research resurection options

>if you don't game
>on Sup Forums, the Sup Forums buying advice board

Custom but how can you know the inners are real?

You can also download discord on your phone so I really don't see the need for a whatsapp (or a telegram) group in addition to that

I , who have more than 300 order at alisexpress, humbly invite you all to our chink chat link below, so that I can beat u all with my sexperience.

They have those that work on a genuine N64?
Link?

>custom colors on his aliexpress app
This guy is the real deal.

>Their child destroys your shit and the parent wont pay you
Youre a cuck, sorry m8

Comfy-kun if you are there is it possible to do an updated BMEME800 video then pretend you are someone else so you can promote your new BMEME800 video? I really want to know more about BMEME800 and what is the best price and setup now, thanks (((inb4 North Korean mods)))

That's Twilight, adds more red hues to your screen so you don't fuck up your eyes.

Any interesting Thinkpad related chinkshit besides replacement clits?

Yeah, but discord is cancer and full of underaged people. Discord as a platform is marketed to underaged kids for hanging out and gaming.

I prefer text-only of IRC, it's more legible and conducive to discussion, plus the bots 'behave' and don't spam the channel because otherwise they get banned.

In discord you have emojis, can attach videos, photos, gifs, there are dumb bots spamming the channel, etc.

We already have a /csg/ IRC, you can sit around and wait for someone else to speak first with everyone else lurking in there. Fucking autists.

>you can sit around and wait for someone else to speak first with everyone else lurking in there. Fucking autists.
>he's too young for IRC

18+ website mate...

Never went to the IRC channel, but I can tell that this post is 100% true, kek.

I only have someone whos been on aliexpress for years and myself. I made the group chat so we can avoid the faggotry in the discord. Please reconsider

/csg/ discord almost always has 200+ people online and a ton of people talking. In a chat program the people and how active the room is are what matters, not how the service is marketed or who it's marketed to. Between telegram, discord and IRC, /csg/ discord is 100x more active and interesting.

>Spends some more get a RN3P
Can't spend more

>missing what I was saying this badly
/csg/ IRC is dead and full of lurkers who don't speak at all. Apparently that's a "feature" last time I brought it up. It's basically the most autistic of /csg/ who have no idea how to start or maintain a conversation grouped together with an irc channel window open too scared to speak first for weeks on end.

It's about being reddit, and trying to destroy anonymity and honesty.
The desire to go back to a world where redditors can have an identity for other people to worship.
They want to play soggy biscuit.

All the underage phoneposting faggots got purged from /csg/ discord and suddenly there's telegram & whatsapp groups. Really makes you think.