Did Apple fuck up?

Did Apple fuck up?

ye

No, they are just supplying to demand.

Unironically choosing Apple is considered "fucking up".

Anything apple is fucked up.

Yes. Big time.

Apple never fucks up. Plebs will still buy everything they make no matter how shitty it is

Sure

Apple said to the professionals who use it for work that they no longer their demographic and performance is just a meme.

Now they sell them as fashion items for people with alot of money as a complement to their expensive rolex watch and hermes bag

Its going to work? No idea

ye

this...

Apple saved as lot of money by halving the battery and removing slots. People even bought MORE of them when they heard that

Yes

it's a version 1 of a new design and it was rushed to make the holiday season.

What apple has fucked up is that tim is a slave to the shareholders. Someone like SJ would say no and hold off until something was ready.

Then version 2 when? What if I need it for iOS app development, should I wait or buy older version?

not really

using an adapter is not a big deal and people don't care about the things that Sup Forums memes on about.

Sadly yes.

Its now impractical as a business machine.

>apple never fucks up
>wifi fails when something is plugged into USB

>using 10 different adapters isn't so bad
yea it fucking is, its spaghetti

no,

Yes. Sucks because I was looking for the new models.

You literally need two adapters. USB-C to USB and USB-C to displayport/hdmi/video-out. What else would the average person need?

Soon, devices will be coming natively with USB-C and you will be the one with adapters.

>make shit product with less money
>still sells a lot
It's not fucking up to me, it's more of a well done scam

>halving the battery

Wut

don't jump on him just yet. pin down what his argument is before he has a chance to move the goalpost.

what 10 adapters are you using? are you buying a 2500+ laptop and saying you can't afford to replace a few thumb drives, or is there more you're talking about?

can you list the things? are you just charging them (e.g. a bike light that recharges by mini-USB)? in those cases you should just get a usb power hub thing like pic related. i have too many devices even for a desktop's number of usb ports, and most of them don't need to transfer any data, so just get a device that does the one thing well.

Yes.

Touchbar is fine
Getting rid of ports is fine

Not properly upgrading any of the actual hardware in 3 yearrs? They fucked up.

Charging $1499+ for a dual core is pretty fucked up

Yeah they fucked up when they killed Steve Jobs.

I don't own Apple products and I'm not planning on getting any so I don't really care what kind of shit they push to their customers.