ITT: Instant regret

ITT: Instant regret.

Other urls found in this thread:

is.Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>wireless junk

I don't understand how people keep falling for this.

BUT DUDE, WIRES LOOK DUMB XD

the white :
>199.99$
>nice

Bought it day before the 3.5gb problem was revealed

Every time I come here.

I don't like having too many wires connected to my laptop.

Has it affected gaming in any meaningful way though?

The future is wireless idiot.

Should have bought a Logitech M510 for the same price. It's one of the best selling mice for a reason. It does nothing perfectly (it feels kind of meh) but it is a solid package.

Although I have to admit that I like my little Logitech M325 a bit more.

>I told myself that I just wanted to see if it was good or not.
>Then it arrived

Gtx 960

The rubber on the sides started getting sticky about 3 months in.

Shit tier build quality but it performed ok for a wireless mouse.

that is a very good mouse. Super comfy, silent and the laser is blue BLUE

I oddly tend to gravitate to the smaller mice as well. Which is fucked since I have big hands I just hate some of the massive mice out there.

>80 plus gold

Can it be thst bad?

Those certifications are nothing but mere marketing buzzwords.

It arrived like this

>no padding
>tangled cables with no bag
>no peripherals or manual
>no sleeves on cables
>only protection is a deflated bubble wrap bag

This thing was just thrown in the box with complete disregard

I will admit though that the unit itself is pretty nice looking.

This is brand new, straight from the manufacturer btw, the box was still in the shrink wrap even.

My cheapo psu came like that too, only that the cables were all sleeved and it came with a manual and some velcro straps.

I got a Ziploc bag of screws

wires are a pain in the ass if your using the mouse with a laptop, moving between home desks and library desks

I still have this one. It works perfectly. Not returning to wired mouse ever again

Not the guy you are responding too, but I was in a similar scenario. It doesn't affect shit honestly the amount of vram used hasn't been a limiting factor during any game i've played that has gpu usage at 99 percent.

GOAT right here

I hold this mouse in my hand right now and I love it if it DIDN'T FUCKING BREAK AFTER 13 MONTHS OF USE EACH TIME.
Microsoft hardware is always so comfy to use, but then it breaks 1 day after warranty expires.

gotta love planned obsolescence

>tfw using the m325 right now

really nice, best mouse I've had yet
and I totally agree with you on the big mice. I personally am a manlet but now that I've been using a small mouse I can't go back. I fell for the James Donkey mouse meme earlier last year and used it for months thinking it was the end all be all for mice, until I finally bought the small m325 when it was on sale

too good to go back to full size
also wireless is botnet but just too comfy to go back

I fucking love the M325's scroll wheel. If they made a new M325 that brought back horizontal scrolling and added a cute, scaled-down page forward/ back bar I would shit my pants and buy 10.

my only disappointment with it is that it collects way too much skin on the rubber, and wiping it down doesn't take it off

i found out a qtip with alcohol does though

m510 user here
It's a bit too big. Wish I got the smaller mouse
Only got mine because I was at BestBuy (fite me) getting a phone charger

What smaller mouse would you have gotten?

m325
I used my dad's years back, and it was an amazing little thing

Another 970 user here, it didn't make it a worse card, but they should've offered a refund.

It was a fucking lie and everytime we just take it and they get away with it makes them and everyone else bolder about walking over customer rights.

Mine is nasty too. I was going to get one of the BestBuy exclusive design to replace it but I waited too long and they discontinued it. I'll probably get another dark grey one.

Some of the designs are fucking terrible. I question Logitech's decisions a lot.

I do not regret adopting the mechanical keyboard meme, these brown switches really are a joy to type. However I am a fuccboi and I wanted something that looked nice (opposite of looking like spaceship cockpit) no matter the price. But none of that fucking matters if it's a goddamn dust magnet and it's really hard to disassemble for cleaning. Fuck this keyboard.

They're tanks to. My nasty one is from 2012 and works perfectly. I get about 9 months on a battery.

Why didn't you get a Filco?

>he didn't know about the logitech k120 and dell l100

lol

Those aren't even mechanical?

K120's are "I'm struggling with life and just need something that works for now"-tier

Bought it ages ago before I realized gaming headsets are a meme. I'm still using it as a desktop mic. It makes my ears hot and doesn't sound very good.

>tfw only changed the battery once so far

feels good man
heed what i said about the qtip with alcohol, it took it all away, no bullshit

i wiped it so many times with wipes and damp paper towels and it would never look right, but the qtip with alcohol finally did it

it took like both ends of a single qtip though on both sides (so 1 qtip for each side)

>he fell for the mechanical keyboard meme

>he fell for the validation through possessions meme

just posted what my battlestation is in a thread about thinkpads,
is.Sup Forums.org/g/1483415662009.jpg

Alright, will do. When the battery light does go red, I keep spinning the battery and can get a few more weeks out of it before it finally dies.

>he fell for the validation through possessions meme
no
>mushy as mashed potatoes
>worse rollover than laptop keyboards

>is.Sup Forums.org/g/1483415662009.jpg
too many memes to count in that picture holy shit

yeah, my old man still uses his to this day
theres a good reason logitech sells so much stuff

how do they sell so much if their products never break

>he fell for the dasani monoprice headphones speed stick asus monitor chiclet keyboard vga cable thinkpad cooler master cooler generic mouse pad intel wooden table armrest chair meme

nice m325 though

:^)

the only one I regret is the monoprice headphones, because the earpiece causes actual pain after extended use

i am not exaggerating, it is not just uncomfortable, it physically hurts
I was recommended switching out to brainwavz hm5 pads, which is fine, but by the time you've done that you already spent close to 60 - may as well have just bought a sony mdrv6/mdr7506 headset then

improvements in technology
changes in design taste
kids get a computer and need peripherals
who knows

LMAO

I had the same and you are fucking right about the instant regret.

The sensor is superb, the rest must be the worst mouse ever.

M510 user here, I recently got a "better" wired mouse and switched back within a week. Could feel the wire on it, the friction made a noticeable difference that was driving me nuts. Wired keyboards are fine obviously but wireless mice and wonderful.

*are wonderful, t. autism

>Buy Ultra HD OLED
>Buy 6 Ultra HD movies for silly money
>Find out only 1 is true 4K and the rest are upscaled 2K DI.

I got jewed.

should have done your research.

I got a m705 Triathlon mouse for fucking free, which is not only surprisingly comfy but is awesome because you can switch between three computers/devices with one button press, and I like to use multiple computers at a time plus my tablet.

Then I decided to get an MX Anywhere 2 for $70 because it has the same features plus "blacklight technology" or whatever buzzword for "works on most surfaces", so it'd be good for taking with me since I'm always traveling to different places all day. What a fucking ripoff, first of all the button to switch devices is on the bottom of the goddamn mouse, it has fewer buttons than the Triathlon, it doesn't let you switch between smooth and "mechanical" mouse wheel, the Bluetooth is a crapshoot, what a bunch of bullshit. Why is a "premium" mouse so much worse than a much cheaper one?

I love simple mice but why would I want to go back after being spoiled by horizontal scrolling and forward/ back buttons?

I hate wired mice. Maybe I'm just autistic, but the weight of the wire always drives me crazy.

Th..thanks, Sup Forums.

Yeah, this is basically the reason for me too.

I hate how wired mice are easier to push forward than they are to pull back. Unless you're one of those shitters who keeps his tower on his desk.

>Be Me in 1999. Thinking this was going to be the future. How fucking wrong was I?

>I'm a dumbass for not adding the picture btw

I've seen mousepad stand things that hold the wire for you so it doesn't drag but fuck that, wireless all the way.

I think the people against it used a bluetooth mouse or something and think it adds latency or something.

I thought you got a 980 for free as exchange ?

Sure, like flying cars.

I'm pretty much fine with the minimal amount of latency I could get through a wireless mouse anyways. I'm not a big gamer, although I do play games from time to time. But I'm certainly not fooling myself into thinking that an extra few ms of reaction time is going to improve my shitty performance in the slightest.

Yeah, gayming headsets, as in "muh voice chat" are a meme, but proper 5.1 headsets are great

Wireless mouse plebs will never understand the feeling of instant response.

I too use a cheap wireless mouse with my laptop but a high end wired one with a good mousepad and a a-sync monitor, the feeling when using and moving the mouse is just something you have to experience to understand, else you will always think that the cheapo wireless mice are great.

What are you talking about? Not everyone plays games or needs ridiculous precision.

I have a wired mouse too that I prefer but I also use a wireless one for on the move (with my laptop).

Why would you buy a shitpad?

This.