GraalPhone

graalphone.com/en/home/
Is this the shitposting machine we were all waiting for ? Looks comfy as fuck, even if the smartphone and camera parts seems gimmicky.

Vaporware thread I guess.

Other urls found in this thread:

graalphone.com/en/home/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Define "comfy" you meme spouting shit.

THICC

Small is cute and comfy. The Libretto was the pinnacle of small laptop design.

JUST GIVE ME A REVAMPED DROID 4 YOU FUCKERS

I JUST WANT A PHYSICAL KEYBOARD

I DONT WANT SOMETHING LARGER THAN MY HAND.

This, or even the droid 2

>A sleek device
Is this a YLYL thread?

Are you using cyanogenmod?

In the Android 6.0 the screen takes time to wake up (about 4-5s) on incoming call so I cannot answer it right away.

Just mine or are other people having same problem?

>graalphone.com/en/home/
a pc wit ha phone INSIDE OF IT?? Stop the presses I HAVE to GET THIS

Is there any information about the actual specs of this?

sadly my droid 2 global and droid 4 are both dead, i've moved on to the droid turbo 2 by now.

It hurts

Keyboard looks too big for thumbs and too small for fingers.
the main reason these phones have fallen out of favour is a 5-6inch screen is not ergonomic with a physical keyboard.

You fucking neckbeards just won't stop trying to resurrect shit 0.0003% of the population wants will you? No company will ever cater to your autistic needs because you're an atom sized consumer group, the best you'll ever get it kekstarter-tier one-off piles of shit.

Not much yet, it will be announced as the CES.
The tablet module will have an Atom, 4GB RAM and a 256GB SSD + MicroSD.
Phone will have some Qualcomm CPU, 8GB RAM, and 256GB of memory, apparently mirrored from the tablet module.
Autostereoscopic screen too.

Why would they do different chips for different modules?
android-x86 exists and works fine when supplied with the proper drivers...

Looks cool, if it's more than 500 they can fuck right off though.

>apparently mirrored from the tablet module
what? any idea how they plan to do this?

I can already see that thing having a gigantic battery and still barely able to reach the 5 hours SoT

It's not even neckbeards, it's maybe millenial neckbeards. Old-school neckbeards still couldn't care less about mobile technology, for the most part.

fuck off phoners

i don't get the OP picture. is the thing on the bottom right a separate device? it has no side bezels and a very small forehead unlike the other pictures...

Yes, it slides out of the tablet unit. You can see it on top right and bottom left pictures I think.
It's a 5.5" phone in a 7" tablet/laptop

>Fully HD

This actually looks kind of nifty.

It's gonna fail.

ah i see now, thought it was just a big smartphone with a physical keyboard. I really didn't pay much attention to the video and thought the removable smartphone was just a removable battery...

looks sort of cool but is likely gonna be a peice of shit. if the price is good on it though ill probably buy it and ditch my smartphone i have now. Sup Forums shills convinced me to trade in my note 7 for an iPhone and any other phone at this point would be an upgrade. wouldn't mind going back to an android phone while simultaneously getting a handy little laptop/tablet at the same time.

its a laptop, a tablet, a smartphone, a camera all in one, and it comes with a stylus, its bound to fail. its trying to to too many things at once and its gonna wind up not being able to do any of them right.

i can tell that this is fake

if i remember, there's one like this too that from germany one and in the end it was being proved that it's scam

>dat shop