TFW finally got 60/10mbps internet at my house in Canada

>TFW finally got 60/10mbps internet at my house in Canada

> tfw AT&T offers gigabit internet two blocks down, but at my address I only get shitty Charter 60/5.

>first world problems
Hope you die in a fire

I just moved to Vancouver from Europe and the choice of broadband is fucking atrocious. We can get Novus 100/15 line but everything has a data cap. I'll be looking at spending $100+ a month for a 100Mb line with 1TB of monthly data.

Back in Ireland or the UK I could get something 3 times faster than that for half the fucking price with unlimited data AND a free modem/router. Fat fucking chance for any of that over here

die shitskin

just checked mine

Normally it downloads 70MB a second depending on how fast the uploader is.
Lots of sites can't upload faster than 6MB a second.

>Not showing the ISP Name
>Not showing the country

Faggot detected.

I like my privacy, but maybe the edge of this map will help you.

Doesn't feel good, man. See history. Luckily I'm going back to my comfy 100/10 today.

down:7,5 Mbit/s
up: 576 kbit/s,

:

>tfw finally got gigabit fibre to by house in canada
>jewish ISP only gives me 10Mbps upload

My apartment complex must have some weird speed management going on, since I regularly hit 2MB/ when torrenting.
Everything else is piss slow. DDL is barely above 100kbps, FTP max out a 150kbps.
Fuck this country.

Gigabit Fibe or fuck off

> using (((speedtest.net)))
Lol, getting double jew'd by your provider, AND by that shit company. They specifically put priority on speedtest traffic so you get a better than real world result. Use something like fast.com(netflix) or the like, they either dont get priority or get throttled to hell.

with a "data allowance" of 15 MB

>Literally 2 ISP options where I live
>3 Mbps down CenturyLink for $55/month
>7 Mbps down for $240/month

I love not having people next to me and having a nice yard and all, but the internet here makes it suck.

>speedtest.net
>25mbps

>fast.com
>25mbps

stop living in a shitty third world country

You live in a colon?

>literally shit

Honestly, why care? I have 100/100 mbit and I'm fine with it. Gigabit costs twice as much but is available. I simply don't see the point, most things don't fill my pipe anyway. Perhaps bragging rights?