Anyone else here just waiting for their iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 plus to spontaneously die from touch disease?

Anyone else here just waiting for their iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 plus to spontaneously die from touch disease?

I got my iPhone 6 plus a few months ago and tuck my it in bed every night and tell it how much I love it in hopes of it lasting me a few more weeks.

Hold me Sup Forums ;_;

>my iPhone

Found your problem.

>Nexus 6
>2 years of use as my daily phone
>Still literally flawless apart from slow camera
Love you Motorola

Did iPhone 6s have this problem?

Serves you right for buying a shitty phone.

My LG G3 has survived 2 years of bullying, surprised it's still putting up with me.

I can't imagine replacing my phone with every iteration like iPhone users do.

No. Though it does have alluminum chipping, a slightly annoying problem but nothing as serious as touch disease.

Man, guess apple really did die with steve jobs.

It's Huawei you should be thanking

holy fuck

>buy an expensive device
>make no effort to protect it

Serves them right.

Dam, how much is apple paying you?

This was apparently with a case and then ditched because it did absolutely nothing

I'm not defending Apple, just questioning the retardation of its user base.

How is that possible? Isn't it anodized?

>using iPhone 4 for 4 years
>stills works fine except the charger is a bit buggy

They don't make them like they used to. Never update, especially with Apple.

So it was the users fault in bendgate?
k

It seems it's a corrosion defect, some manufacturing oversight. Nothing to do with physical damage.

>So it was the users fault in bendgate?
Part of it yes. Apple should have also disclosed the device was prone to bending and shouldn't be placed under any kind of stress.

>touch disease

I bet it was a result of the change in aluminium that they had to make BECAUSE of bendgate.

It's made by Motorola

I bet they just have shitty engineering QA because every iPhone has had major issues like this.