What does he actually do at Google?

What does he actually do at Google?

Other urls found in this thread:

theamericangenius.com/business-news/ex-googlers-share-what-sucks-about-working-at-google/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

suck dick

What does anyone actually do at Google? Are 90% of the employees even necessary?

He goes out and buy lattes and sandwiches during lunch break

Reconcile metadata between services

Makes new schemes everyday on getting sergey and the other one into his lovers triangle.

>people at google
>doing anything

They prevent Google's competition from gaining too much talent.

check'd

No. They aren't even good at the jobs they have.

Obligatory
theamericangenius.com/business-news/ex-googlers-share-what-sucks-about-working-at-google/

>what does he even do at Google?
Be Jewish

why would someone screencap this, how stupid.

Not gay but moot is a pretty attractive guy.

Nothing, most people there are overqualified for their job, an MIT engineer can be answering tech support, only because google can afford it.

Confirmed for gay.

Google employee here.

He's part of the 'Internet superheroes' group. Moot was hired for online market analysis.

I'd hold his hand. He'd never lean in for the kiss, though. Too shy.

manlets btfo kek

>create supervillain of the Internet
>be considered a hero

>I'm not sexually attracted to refrigerators but that is a nice looking refrigerator.
>"Confirmed for sexually attracted to refrigerators"

and this is why everything google is so polished

Would love to get paid 130k a year to do tech support.

He's also fat, socially-impaired with bad hair and packing a semi while approaching people, approaching girls, and then following the same person around and touching her after receiving signals of disinterest.

Blew it with literally every other factor that he could do something about.

lmao do you actually believe this?

Can confirm. I've seen people with 8-10 years experience simply working as a Sales Account Manager (which is pretty much the lowest tier you can get in sales) or 5-6 year engineers working as 2nd/3rd level tech support

it is

this is why google dominates

lmao I didn't even notice his boner

would love a gator to fuck me

*taller girls

who the hell is this anyway?

Okay. Whatever you say, Pajeet. Now back to the Googleplex with you. Your lunch break ends in five.

Shitpost king

Google has become heavy with excessive layers of management and overpaid employees. That is a luxury of being at the top. But it will be their undoing. Where is it sustainable to give your employees fancy free lunches, and massages, and excessively high salaries? Look at their bread and butter the search engine? Its crap. You can't find any interesting websites anymore, its all just heavily monetized junk pages. I only use google for finding answers to technical questions. Its no longer an interesting world of discovery like the early internet was.

They are a bloated fish.

They live at Google and enjoy all of Google's facilities.

Google just pays them to be human guinea pigs.

How do you get around searches being "fixed"?
Even with quotation marks, it searches for other things. The only time I ever used them was to avoid a majority of totally irrelevant results, and now it's what I'm getting either way. Seems a recent problem.

Also you have reverse image search giving many results to one user, and none to another.

Really just puzzled by how this is being handled.

t. Fridge Fucker Fred

>Look at their bread and butter the search engine? Its crap.
You lost me. Google search is at least 10x better than every other search engine in existence.

So what? They're all crap. Someone is going to come a long and blow them away.

It's still shit though. Just because other companies haven't figured out how to remove spam & other useless shit from their results doesn't excuse google from not being able to do it

Lol wow what is this from.

Maybe you forgot how to search properly. A few + and - and other search engine tags leads me to better results than google. I fact that google includes similar words and phrases in your search makes me questions what else they are doing behind the scenes

There isn't a reasonable metric for calling Google Search shit. It does its job and by far better than any competitor. You can be vague as shit (in good faith) and still expect to find exactly what you're looking for within the top 5 results on Google.

t. pajeet

this

he processes the data that is mined here by hiroshima and sent to google

so, he get paid for rating youtube-videos?

Does anyone on here seriously believe that Sup Forums was sold to "Hiro"?
Obviously moot gave it away to google and has been data mining it ever since.

>You can't find any interesting websites anymore, its all just heavily monetized junk pages.
this is because there are no interesting websites anymore. who still makes his own homepage or dedicates one to a special topic? they all make their facebook page and that's it. not googles fault.

pajeet is on team bing.

He's a community leader who presides over daily meetings with the Google+ team hosted in a room befitting the divine creator of the premier English language Japanese culture and animation centered internet community. It's three stories tall, has a large boulder, some fig trees, with a wall to wall artfully manicured field of clover and grass. On the boulder is a marble altar supported by two short and stout columns behind which, the legend himself stands. His white flowing silk robe drapes down over his tutu two sizes too small of the finest lavender pink tulle barely exposing striped long socks with individual toe holes. Holding two tablets, one in each arm, he delivers the ten divine revelations to the Google+ team. Afterwards he reads a few pieces of that day's fanmail and makes a lighthearted joke about how Google+ is going to make it. With his right arm, he lifts a chalice inlaid with the image of a stylized redhead. A long slow slurping sound fills the room. Heads turn to face a young feminine woman with the physique of a young man by the door wearing a t-shirt with a depiction of a light blue haired monster with viscious red eyes. Realizing her error, she turns 360 degrees and walks away in shame. The room is quiet except for the whistling wind ambient background soundtrack. The metallic clang of the chalice on marble refocuses everyone's attention to oracle at the altar. He lifts up a set of keys by a red one with a logo of a black horse on a yellow shield tightly grasped between his thumb, index and middle finger and walks out the back door. Just before the door closes, a shout of Rayashi escapes into the room. This day's meeting has been adjourned.

Can't say for sure. We don't have that much visibility outside of our work area. It's just how Google protects its data.

> who still makes his own homepage or dedicates one to a special topic?
Why do we need that when we have Wikipedia and Quora?

because some people don't like have their stuff altered or deleted by a bunch of self-rightous "administrators"? it's like saying "yeah, Sup Forums is cool, but, you know, there's a subreddit too"

That's fine, but I'm talking about from the perspective of the reader. The available websites now are somehow less interesting because they are not focused on a single topic like in the past? That's ridiculous. You get access to the same information, and there's far more of it available and it's much more up-to-date. I'm sure most of us were in school at a time in which you teachers didn't even let you use the Internet as a source.

I don't know why you think moot isn't a Machiavellian mastermind. But I can guarantee you're wrong.

You just know he is in a fucking roof somewhere.

>youtube

again, platforms like wikipedia are heavily moderated and not always for the better. i really hope, the reader cares more about quality.

considering he ran Sup Forums on a shoestring budget for years, he's probably in their server upkeep and development team.

But that user already said it was a manlet.

I can easily imagine moot hunched over a server rack, browsing Sup Forums on his phone and frogposting against Australians.

>SJW faggot cuck with an undercut, beard and ironic curled mustache here
Fixed

Moot works in the zionist globalist section of community management. he keeps the masses focused on silly issues like sjw's and every day authoritarians so the lizardpeople can retain dominion of the flat earth. just like he did on Sup Forums.

Are you fucking retarded?

OH SHIT I LIVE IN THE BAY AREA

DO YOU THINK I CAN GET HIM TO GIVE ME A BLOWIE JOEIE

It's true. Just check out how Fi support responds to technical support questions. I bet 99% of them have 5 years of experience

No. Don't harass Mootykins

Make more money than you.

They're correcting for typos and brain-farts, like "I fact"

They also fill up my searches with worthless unrelated shit

not google

It's a branch of google.
It's as much google as the google car, google chromebook or google pixel.

It depends on the topic, but with science / tech, for instance, I can't think of many situations in which I would prefer some random blog over a Wikipedia article or a Quora post by an expert in the field.

People who don't want to be within the bounds of these platforms just create blogs, which gives you basically the same thing you got 15 years ago.

This

Most of google's employees are just there so they won't work for the competition. thay're not necessarily doing anything.

Yea, but moot didn't get an engineering degree from Stanford. Google wouldn't bring him in so he wouldn't go to Microsoft or something like that.

>data mining a Taiwanese basket weaving forum

omfg he's raping her!

depends on the situation, desu

he doesnt do shit

underrated post

Thats pretty fucking gay though
you could be gay

t. rejected google applicant

you don't need a stanford degree to work at google

wada fug

he put comments over names on YouTube

>boom

How do you know moots qualifications?

>moot
>talent

The Google work ethics is so much different in my country. Fuck. There are no 'group' here, everyone knows each other.

>implying moot isn't talented
>implying moot deserves any of the derision and surbodinance in this thread

Because you're not really part of google in the same way if you're just part of a localized department.
You're like a gallic slave building a roman fort in gaul, being surprised that romans in rome behave differently from you

I make 150k doing something I enjoy, but even then, 150k isn't as much as it sounds. Especially if you're trying to live anywhere near Silicon Valley.

What do you do friend?

Big brands like Google get pressured from governments to refine their search results.
They are weakened by their clout.

He's working to counteract the monster he unintentionally created on Sup Forums and what has even tried to destroy his personal life while he owned Sup Forums. What monster you ask?
>the literal retard """alt-right""" Sup Forums brainwashed mememind

God bless him in his noble endeavour

consultant, meaning he sucks a lot of dick

Not for the stuff I look for. Not anymore.