I fucked up

I have 5 weeks left for my bachelor thesis and I did nothing yet. I study computer science, can I still make it ?

>I have 5 weeks left for my bachelor thesis and I did nothing yet.

Are you serious?

> I study computer science, can I still make it ?

You better not take any breaks, get off Sup Forums

Ahahahaha you fucking retard. Yeah you can probably make it but it has to look like youve been at it a while. You better bust ass OP

You should just buy one pre-written from someone in another country.

No worries, you can get that shit done in 2 weeks.

lurk in some programing forum and find someone else's work
should take about 3 days

You're fucked

Not without fraud. You're fucked user.

No need to stress about it. Just admit you fucked up and destroyed you future.

Repeat after me: "You want fries with that?"

It takes five days to make any bachelors thesis, I do them for a living.

>bachelors thesis
not a big deal, you can knock that out in a month but you'll be limited in what topics you can do though

A bachelor thesis is not that hard, especially in the US (assuming you study there). I suggest you contact your school (or ""university"" like they call it in the US) to make a plan and put every waken hour in it. You can do it!

5 weeks kek, I did mine in 4 days

What's a thesis and why is it hard to complete in 5 weeks?

t. carpenter

meh just slap something together and act confident. College is a fucking joke.

It is usually the longest piece of writing anyone writes in their life. It is a contribution to your field of study.

>bachelor thesis
I have seen people writing those in a week and less.
As long as you dont expect good grades you can still easily do it

Do you hang out in /diy/? Tell me about your skills carpentbro

I have a 250 word essay due friday.

I'm supposed to write about how I spent my holiday break.

Is it doable?? Can someone plz help?

tell them about how you watched your favourite anime

Probably not. You're fucked. You could either find your spine and at least try by working like a madman or you can wallow in self-pity and get jack shit done. In the end you'll still hate yourself for not taking enough time to do proper work.

Ok, I am OP and back, I just wrote 2 sites and thought about it, if I write 2 sites every day, I am fine. My main problem is that I have to wake up at 6AM for my job, I am writing my thesis for the company and thats why I am tired every day and could not motivate myself for this. Which also fucks me since they said they are interested to overpay me for shitty code monkey stuff, which I am fine with. Not only that I am missing mayor parts of my theory part, I also have to code a program for them, thats also a ton of work. Coding is not a problem for me, I am a fucking autist, that shit is easy, but writing about it sucks hard.

Get off Sup Forums and START NOW!

>250 word essay due friday
How's the 4th grade sport?

its trump lol xdDDddd

If you're smart, you can make it in two weeks. There's no hurry.

Dont worry OP, bachelors is not a big deal, did mine in 2 weeks and got an A, meh.

I did mine in 350hours stretched over my last semester.
People in my courses have been able to shit out their thesis in under a week and get the same grade as me.
You'll be fine if you start tonight.
If you start next week, you have nobody else to blame.

>all these people doing their thesis in a couple of weeks or less
>mfw I worked hard for months, researching, planning, created experiments, took samples and worked tirelessly hour after hour in the lab to write my master thesis and only got a C

>tfw will be the same for my bachelor thesis
I only made the application for the thesis and don't have anything written yet and it still took months
I'd have already a finished thesis if I picked another topic

It depends on what your instructors excepts, a web application? A shitty web one page?

If this is the web application you shouldn't sleep and work, if not relax and do html the last week