Note 8 will actually exist

The madmen are actually doing it

phonearena.com/news/Samsung-wont-scrap-Note-series-new-Note-8-to-be-released-in-the-second-half-of-2017_id89564

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_N0R5_RBaUE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>yfw it will be a Note 7 without an exploding battery

And people are still going to buy it in droves. That's how retarded consumers have become.

not a samung shill but

shit you mean i actually have a possible upgrade? i mean it will hinge on headphone port and sd card slot obviously but at least i have some hope

i want rat
give me rat
please can i have that rat?

The only note that is remotely interesting is htc ocean note.

>HTC build quality and design
>6" screen
>+3500 mha battery
>Stereo front speakers
The return of the King

Don't fuck this up HTC...

>no headphone jack
into the trash it goes

>6inch screen
Fuck off

Not on their flagship.
Htc is stupid but not shitsung stupid. Their mid range phone might not have it though.

>3500 mha batter
garbage, needs 5000mha min

WAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i want my handlet phone why can't it be 3 inches? why do i have ot have a useful screen instead of a pathetically small one

>I'm too fat to wear pants that fit and I don't squat down.

>wanting a decent screen size means someone is fat

by what logic?

You underestimate the power of the sheep

Only fat people buy huge phones.

The reason skinny people end up getting one big phone, hating it, and going back to a normal sized one, is because it doesn't fit in your pocket comfortably.

maybe if you wear faggy skinny jeans men should never wear skin tight pants for any reason not even if they are a 105 pound stick figure

Levis relaxed fit bro.

Just because you buy your pants 4-6 sizes too big and wear a belt because your weight fluctuates wildly doesn't mean everyone is a fat shit adenovirus 36 carrying fuck like you.

i have never had a case where my phone didnt fit in my pocket them again i usually carry it in a change pocket on my shoulder bag

Lardass detected

I literally wear girl jeans and still own a 5.5" phone, wouldn't mind a 6" phone. Go fuck yourself :^)

I never said anything about your faggy spandex shit, of course they are going to be able to stretch and hold the phone comfortably.

It's to hope less than 100 million actually exploded.

Is it worth upgrading my note 3 into another phone? I've had it for 3 years now but the new features on phones nowadays doesn't seem them big of a leap.

Nope, it's just that people who actually care about the fit of jeans isn't going to fuck that up by wearing a phone in them at all, riflerino. My jean pockets are non-existent.

You are and idiot.

Whatever I grabbed a pair of Levi's skinny by accident before and put them on I know you wear stretchy yoga pants disguised as jeans. Flamer.

Btw, my 5.5" phone fits well in my skinny fit Nudie and Levi's. Which is no wonder, since 5.5" is still smaller than my cock. Probably not the case for you though :^)

>both speakers are just a few centimeters apart
>Stereo front speakers

I hope you get beaten do death with a garden hose.

I wear 30x30 Levi 514's and my 5.7" phone fits comfortably in my pockets.

>not watching this like a hawk
i would rather be dead then wear any pair of skinny jeans

30x30/150?

It was at ROSS and there weren't many 34"/30" Levis so I just grabbed one of each to try on.

I was sliding them on and they felt all silky and I was like wait this isn't right. I could see my dick and pulled on the material, it stretched and snapped.

When I handed them to the fat old woman outside she asked me how they worked out and I told her I mistook them for jeans.

30" waist with a 30" inseam.

Doesn't matter what size 514 you buy, they still look like fatpants.

>34"/30"
Wew lad, no further explanation needed you fat little manlet.

>they still look like fatpants
514's are straight fit, and 30x30 are some of the smallest size they sell...

and 150 pounds?

Less than that by 20-30lbs

I'm 5'11". Fairly long long mid-section.

"straight fit" just means "no fit".

No, that's relaxed fit.

He wears spandex dude, he wouldn't know fitting pants anyway.

AKA no fit.

aww you where almost a stone sour song ;-;

youtu.be/_N0R5_RBaUE

Do you think there is no difference between straight and relaxed?

dude he is 4'9 and 75 pounds to him relaxed fit is literally falling off of him

Yeah, because I'm the one wearing nofit pants.

Do you?

if you want to pretend to live in some fantasy world where large phones don't fit in pockets, go right ahead. I'll be over here in the real world.

>120-130lb
>5'11"
skeleton detected

Better than being a fat neckbeard I guess.

A lot easier to gain weight than lose it.

That would still be great desu

That's not what I said, fucknugget. I said someone who actually cares about the fit of their jeans isn't going to want a large brick shoved down one of their pant legs. That's why women's jeans are designed without proper front pockets - it ruins the fit. Yes, you can have a large phone in your front pocket, but it looks shit in any kind of jeans that actually fit.

>trying to discuss jeans with Sup Forums
I don't even know why I bother.

my phone is 7.6mm thick, it's barely even noticeable unless you're a faggot cock sucking fashionista

Take your trendy spandex shit to /fa/, relaxed fit is a classic.

I really need a stylus on my phone, drawing is a big feature for me and I can't bring myself to get a new phone without it. I'm still using my note 4 and I'm still happy with it. If another brand offers a stylus I might switch but hasn't happened yet

>discussing jeans on Sup Forums
never change

Enjoy your no-gf because you can't dress yourself.

Literally your first argument was that people buy small phones because they don't fit in their pocket, yet you wear fatpants with probably 10 inch deep pockets. Hahaha.

Doesn't matter if something is a classic if it looks like shit according to the current norms, all that means is that it's out of fashion and anyone who actually cares about looks will think you're ugly.

Reminder to everyone to ignore skeleton posters

>Enjoy your no-gf
kek, if you honestly think I would date a women who cared so much about the fit of my jeans that THAT was the deciding factor in gf or no gf, then you're just a retarded manlet trying to get pussy when he knows he has no chance.

Actual pussy is easy as fuck to get, the fact you pretend the fit of your jeans is what is gonna do it is just fucking hilarious.

Jelly that while you have to work to stay from being morbidly obese I do nothing and am skinnier than you at 14?

Classic fit pants aren't fat pants, you just wear spandex, which is a trend. Classic fit will still be around after your skinny spandex shit is gone.

>if you honestly think I would date a woman who cares what I look like and how I present myself, you are an dum
Fair enough. Pic related, it's your "pussy".

Relaxed fit is out of fashion since the 90s, but at least it was popular at one time. Being a fat manlet like yourself has never been in.

>Pic related, it's your "pussy".
I'm the 5'11" 130lbs. I can get slightly chubby girls at the drop of a hat.

hot girls aren't even all that difficult if you can actually hold a conversation for 10 minutes without leaking spaghetti.

>14
MODS MODS MODS

>skinnier than YOU at 14

>reading comprehension

Wait, what's wrong with jeans like that? It's comfy and looks just fine.

He thinks wearing skinny jeans looks good, you can't reason with him.

Sure you can son, sure you can.

Comfy isn't going to get you any girls, buddy.

Are you having too much trouble fitting your little tiny manlet phone into those fatpant jeans, or are you just too butthurt to reply?

>Comfy isn't going to get you any girls, buddy.

That's right, everyone knows to get girls you just need pants that squeeze your balls into your thighs.

Personality, general looks, ability to hold meaningful conversation, ability to interpret social cues, etc. Don't matter in the slightest, it's all about dem jeans.

Reply to what, you telling me that you prefer to wear fashionable spandex clothing? Good for you, I don't.

Looks, including how you dress and therefor present yourself, are literally the first cue anyone is going to be exposed to and will decide if it's worth even listening to you in the first place. No one's going to listen to you if you dress like the only thing you can talk about are animu and processors.

hungry skeleton here

what you said is so wrong

Yeah and if you think literally ANY female I would even consider dating would think "wow he's wearing relaxed fit instead of slim fit? what a loser"

You're literally crazy and have no understanding of women, or at least the women I actually want to date.

I don't just look for a hole to fuck that is willing to let me, if she can't hold a conversation that bitch aint getting any dick from me. And the only women I have ever met who were THAT vapid, were dumb cunts I wouldnt even be able to hold more than a 2 minute conversation with.

not that guy but i have never seen anime in my life still dont follow fashion

Not really, I'm in the same boat, it's not easy to gain weight for us, but it's a hell of a lot easier for us than it is for a fat fuck to lose the weight.

All we really need to do is drink protein and work out a bit more. I've done it before and gotten up to 150/160. But I got in a car wreck a few years ago and became skeleton again.

I couldn't come up with a more fedora tipperific reply if I tried to.

You stop force feeding yourself for 2 months and all of your gains evaporate lol.

Says the guy who thinks a women cares about what fit jeans he is buying.

it's like you're actually a beta cuck who thinks the only thing holding him back from the pussy is his shit sense of style.

You already have, multiple times.
>OMG Kanye is so kewl ima wear jeans so tight that it fucks with my circulation!

Was more like 4-5 months, but yea.

You're right, actually caring about how you look is totally fedora. Really, it is. Much more than sitting on Sup Forums saying "that bitch aint getting any dick from me [if she can't hold a conversation]" while arguing that relaxed fit jeans are completely fine and not at all off-putting to anyone who isn't a fat neckbeard.

I think I'm done here, really.

You're literally living in a fantasy world if you think the larger population gives a rats ass about the fit of your jeans.
It's literally just that simple. No one cares and the fact you THINK everyone apparently is looking at your jeans and judging you tells me you've though WAYYYY too long about this yourself.

Vapid trendy cunts into fashion are the only ones that will comment on your jeans.

The general public above the age of 30 think you look like a fucking tool, so there is that to consider.

>yfw they still don't know why the batteries were defective.

They're releasing the report at the end of the month, no point speculating before the report is finished.

> will have 4k display
Well, I'm sold.

I'm 6.4' and 90kg, try again manlet

The batteries tolerances weren't in line with the normal stresses a phone will endure, so they shorted out.

tl;dr people put them in their pockets and bent over or sat down.

> 14
Grow up and come back when you have. a clue

I don't listen to people with corroded ugly yellowing and brown teeth.

John McCain,

I hope someone kicks your skull until it pops like a grape, Lindsey Graham as well you traitorous bastards.

These kind of republicans give the party a bad name.

Coward,drunk,traitorous,sellout, basically a nigger without the tan.

wew fucking lad, how many of you failed basic english lessons?
PARSE THE FUCKING SENTENCE

>you have to work to stay from being morbidly obese I do nothing and am skinnier than you at 14?

>I do nothing and am skinnier THAN YOU AT 14

meaning HE was a fat prick at 14, and I'm skinner now at 24 than he was then.

I seriously hope you guys aren't in charge of anything requiring proper writing at work.

Been using my Note 4 for 2 years, have absolutely no intentions of upgrading. Thing still looks absolutely gorgeous to me and I've had no performance issues whatsoever.

>DURR HOW 2 PRESENT TENSE
parse the sentence lol.. jesus christ

>he can't read above a 10th grade level

>Jelly that while you have to work to stay from being morbidly obese I do nothing and am skinnier than you at 14?
If that guy honestly believes that this isn't present tense and is that pissed off about his anal grammar being wrong then he is probably Indian.

The present tense is there, he is "doing nothing" to stay skinny, he is simply adding that the other person at age 14 was even larger than he is currently.

It's still present tense.

how is that dumb? i would kept my note 7 for fucks sake if they didn't force an update on me...

atleast samsung does a recall she somethings wrong with their phones...

OMG are you like for real? Not every woman likes skinny jeans on men. Where I'm from we think most men who wear those look homosexual and are made fun off.

wheres the built in stylus though?

That isn't how English works. He is stating that he is 14.